Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

R U a NASCAR Fan...Let's Talk!

Don't forget the race is Sat night 6:30PM.

My dad is a huge DJ fan. I also think he is a handsome man's man. An old saying my mom likes to use. Goodness, I just read that Slugger was suspended for 4 races and DJ fined points for the sway bar. This is the first time I can remember this happening to DJ.

Did anyone see Tony's monkey on pit road? I was cracking up. He is such an animal lover....part of my attraction to him as well. I wished I would have saved that pic online. Did anyone get it?

Sorry 3loves, I saw the pic but didn't think about saving it... Maybe we'll run across it again! I love animal lovers too! Go Dale Jr and Tony!

Hey Teachntots, glad you are joing us to talk Nascar! We've got some very loyal fans here! I like Dale Jarret pretty well too.... just not the Busches or Jimmy Johnson.... I hope Kasey Kayne can re-bound this week, his last few races have been, well.. bad! Later NASCAR buddies!

Oooo....I'll have to check that out. I love go old southern Ward. Does an accent get any better than that? Do you remember when he said he was going to shoot Jr (I think) with his shotgun? :) That one had be rolling on the floor.

I do know that DJ is driving for Toyota next year and UPS is going with him.

I missed qualifying tonight. I hope they have a rerun. :Banane20:

AWWWWW 3loves! He looks so angelic in that pic, how cute! Man that wasn't the look he had on his face when he climbed out of his car Saturday night after tangling with Kenseth, HE WAS TICKED! I think Kenseth was wrong, he kept saying that he was practically in the grass, didn't know how Tony could have even have gotten underneth him... HELLO>> he was in the MIDDLE of the track.. Seems like they both got loose to me and "wallered" all over each other.... Glad it wasn't a points race for Tony!

Go Kasey!!! So glad to see him take the checkered flag. He is so cute. Poor Tony broke the tip of his shoulder...or something like that.

I just cracked up at the little shrub when he threw something at Mears. I guess he just wanted attention b/c Mears didn't do anything to intentionally wreck him. Grow up Kyle!!

Guess What???

We are going to Daytona in June/July for the Bush and Nextel Races! A mechanic that used to work for my husband and is now an engine tuner for a Bush team scored us pit passes and tix for the June 30 Night race and then my man bought us some cool Mark Martin fan club tix for Saturday's night race! I am so excited! Apparently the Bush driver that his friend works for was fired and they are talking about Kasey Kahne driving this Bush car. Wouldn't ya'll just die if I got to meet that cute little hottie! Wheewww! Calm down Karen, you act like you are in a commercial or something.

The meet and greet with Mark Martin will be pretty cool too! We actually get to walk in the garage areas this time! I am soo stoked!!!!

Lets see if you can tell if I am a Nascar fan by my screen name.

The last 5 years have been completely different, but the closest thing to to the intimidator is Smoke.

I was a bit of a Jr fan, but it never felt right. Then when Tony was not popular and was driving like Dale did, I became a 20 Fan

Karen ~ I am so jealous. What a trip that will be!! I would just be beside myself. Have you thought about taking some depends? :heh: Get pics and post them here. We will be waiting to see your adventure. It would be so cool to meet Mark & OH MY, Kasey. That commercial is my favorite. You better watch out b/c DeAnn may hide in your trunk. ;)

gochevy3 ~ Welcome!! We have a lot of Smoke fans here so you should feel right at home. You know, I didn't know Dale much b/c the first race I really watched was the one where he was killed. :phanvan Of course, I quickly learned so much about the greatest driver ever. I agree, Smoke does show some of his traits, although I feel he's calmed down some. I know Dale wouldn't stand for some of the crap that NASCAR dishes out with the rules as you go stuff. Glad to have you hear and so happy to have another Smoke fan!!

So where are all the NASCAR fans? I got kind of bored Sunday when Tony was taken out early. I hope his shoulder will still be O.K.

How about that cute Kasey Kahne? My goodness, that little kid has taken 3rd place in the standings. My little brother has now taken him as his driver. He hasn't had one since Bill Elliott left.

Bristol is my favorite track, but next Sun we will be going to a road course which is a close second to being a favorite. There is just something about those tracks I love.

Well, if any of you fans are still out there.....let me know what you think of the recent weeks. :director:

Hey 3loves! Glad you got this post bumped back up to our attention! I started looking for it the other day, but something required my attention and I never got back to it. I was glad to see Kasey win, and thrilled that my man got his first ever top 5 at Michigan! Yahoo! I hated to see that Tony got knocked out, but I gotta admit that I in no way approve of the way that he spun his car out in the garage area. He rounded that corner and in a hissy spun her around. Anyone could have been standing there. NOT COOL! I will require a couple of weeks to get past that behavior, but he's still my number two or three man. Looking forward to Sonoma!

Yup....I totally agree. I wasn't cool the way he spun in the garage area. He still needs a lot of work on that temper. It's OK to have a temper, but don't put others at risk b/c of it. I still love him though. I feel like he's a little boy that needs a hug and swift kick in the butt. :biggrin1: Maybe I would just grab his butt. Do you think that would work? :)

Okay.. You can grab Tony's butt.. I'll wait on Kasey to do something naughty and discipline him in my own special way!:biggrin1: :biggrin1: