Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

R U a NASCAR Fan...Let's Talk!

:clap2: way to go Kasey Kahne # 9 from WASHINGTON ST! I was out of town all weekend, and got home in time to catch the last 135 laps. But they were great laps to watch. Kasey's home town is about 15 miles from us here in Graham. We are really proud of him! PS. I can't wait to get to wear my Kasey Kahne shirt for My secret pal!!! next year for sure! ;)

Kudos to Kasey!! He drove an excellent race and passed my man Smoke....boo hoo. :cry KK has one of the cutest smiles I've ever seen. One of my favorite commercials is where the girls are drooling over KK and wreck. :heh:

Oh well, I'm proud that Tony drove the race like the true veteran that he is and that they compared him to the late great Earnhardt. Not sure he's quite there yet, but he's paving his way in the NASCAR history books. Did anyone hear Tony call DW a wuss? That was a fun exchange between them. Tony said if he won, DW would have to climb the fence with him.....DW said he needed a net.

3loves - I love that commercial too! It cracks me up every time I see it. I'm embarrassed to admit that it looks like something that my friends and I would have happen because we got distracted by a hottile like Kasey! I didn't see much of the race (mall was calling my name), so I didn't see the exchange with DW and Smoke.. they have a very interesting love-hate (mostly hate) relationship.

Dody - are you coming to Tennessee for your surgery? What part? I'm having mine done at Memorial Hospital in Chattanooga (If I ever get an answer from inso co). Safe trip! It's beautiful here right now!

I wouldn't mind having Kasey, Dale Jr. or Smoke in my lingerie drawer, but I think Gordon would be the only one that would fit in it... I'd have to gag him with a bra cause I couldn't stand to hear him whining to get out.. (sorry missy, but I'm trying to goad you into this one) McMurray would fit too, he's a little bitty guy, but all that hair gel he uses might gunk up my undies and bras.. He seems high maintenance...

I was happy to see Richard Childress' cars running good yesterday.. Too bad the Shrub took Bowyer out on the last lap.. Oh, and how bout big brother Busch punting Biffle? I thought there was going to be a cat-fight when Biffle's girlfriend went down to give Busch's fiance a piece of her mind. Somebody's gonna give one or both of the Busches a butt-kicking one of these days... Where's Jimmy Spencer when you need him??? Later my fellow NASCAR buddies! Oh, before I forget to tell you all, HAPPY EASTER, HAPPY SPRING!!!!

Poor Gordon in the sock drawer, huh? :heh:

After watching some of the race yesterday, maybe that wouldn't be a bad place for him!! What happened to him, he used to be the king of consistency!?!?

Good job cutie Kasey! Gotta love him, he' too cute. His car owner is none other than the former Gordon crew chief! Maybe that's the problem, Gordon needs Ray Evernham back.

I didn't see much of the race but I did see the girlfriend go up to the other girlfriend and start bitching at her, never seen that before! Good entertainment during an otherwise boring caution flag.

Happy Easter Nascar fans! We'll have to watch the Busch race in Nashville on Staturday to get our Nascar fix this weekend. Hope everyone has a safe and joyful Easter Weekend!

Greetings from Knoxville. I will be seeing a surgeon at Vanderbilt on the 26th of this mo. I had a great trip and am glad to be here.

Tonly led most of the laps Sun. and came from 40th place to be in the lead by the 92 lap. I found that amazing, but then he is a great driver. He had to use his car up to get that far, so it is no wonder the pole sitter won. I'm happy for Kasey, he's a cutie, but Smoke was fantastic in his driving as usual.

I'm here now where everyone knows NASCAR and no one asks me "Is Stewart A Singer"....beautiful weather right now.

Dody

I'm happy as can be to be here in Tennessee where they know what NASCAR is. They must have been thinking of that old guy Rod Stewart...Tony would make 3 of him LOL. I'm enjoying myself and the weather.

Still think Tony ran an awesome race. He can sure drive through traffic.

3Loves...thanks a bunch for the Tony goodies.

Dody:)

Glad you got all the pics....I'm sure you had fun. :biggrin1: You are in NASCAR country for sure!! I bet it feels good to be there. I know how beautiful it is. Enjoy your time and let us know how things progress....your about to get down with band business!!

Hi Ya'll, My life has finally calmed down enough to write ya'll about TEXAS! What a bummer and an awesome race weekend all at once! The weather was perfect on Sunday! Friday was super windy and cold and Saturday was much better! My heart absolutly sunk when Carl wrecked in the last 86 laps. I was listening to him on the scanner and his pit chief wanted to put 5lbs of air in his right side and Carl said no. So the cheif said it again and did it after Ryan Newman crashed, then splat!, right into the wall...... i was sick!

Then again, i was already sick from Kurt Busch winning on Saturday! Yuk! FYI.... Tony won the IROC on Friday night! I am glad Kasey won! My four year old son was way stoked! It was great! OH but the best news.... i lost 5 lbs that weekend! Lots and lots of bike riding....

I wonder if it was the five lbs that went into Carls car??? hmmmm???

Hey Karen ~ Congrats on the 5 lbs during a race no less....you are awesome!! I take it the fill went O.K. Isn't it so much fun to listen in on the scanners? That was my favorite part. Poor Carl....I felt bad for him. :phanvan Did you have a good time anyway? Did you get to see Tony climb the fence?

Speaking of shrubs....did you read the link on Nascar.com where Kyle was pulled over and cited for reckless driving in VA?

Here's the link: http://www.nascar.com/2006/news/headlines/cup/04/14/bc.car.kylebusch.reckle.ap/index.html

Those Busch boys need to save it for the track. I'm sure Gordon will have a talk with his little driver and I bet this doesn't happen again.

I'm glad Sun is Easter b/c I would be lost without a race. :eek: My boys will keep me busy with holiday stuff and church.

How bad have you got it?

The fill went good. i acted like a big baby and it really wasn't a big deal. We didn't go the the friday night race so i didin't get to see him climb the fence. We rented one of the new Nextel scanners. It is called "Fan Veiw". It was awesome, showed the race live, then you could listen to each driver, showed the stats of each driver and also show the lap speeds. Let me tell you, Kasey Kahne and Kasy Mears were the fastest drivers on that track on Sunday.

WE HAD A BLAST AS USUAL!. It is so much fun! I can't wait to be able to take my son. He wants to go so bad. We told him when he was 6!

Busch Brothers:

Like brother like brother. I really don't have anything good to say about the Busch bros. Especially Kurt!

Its amazing how one or both of the Busch boys can annoy us even on a weekend when they aren't raceing NEXTEL CUP. I think it just comes down to that they are just plain annoying and unlikeable.. Karen glad to see you had a good time at Texas... I thought of you when Carl wrecked, I hated to see that. He seems like such a cool, appreciative guy... On to Phoenix, lets hope that Kurt doesn't repeat his win from last year.. Go DALE Jr!!! He's won there a couple of times ya know!!!!!

Calling all NASCAR Nuts.....most of our men are in the top 10 for the start of the Subway 500. WooHoo!! I missed qualifying. Didn't even know it was on. I love night races!! Can't wait till tomorrow night!! :clap2:

Well, my man's 11th, so close enough! I hope I get to watch the race, my brother races on dirt on saturday nights and I always(mostly) go with him.... I'm hoping it will rain brother's race out, (I hope so...) GO DALE JR!!!!