Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

R U a NASCAR Fan...Let's Talk!

Well ladies, I am fixin' (texan for getting ready) to leave for Ft. Worth today. I hope everyone enjoys the race. The weather is supposed to be awesome! Talk to ya'll on Tues!

GO Carl Edwards!!!

Hey Karen! Hope you have a great time! Go Dale Jr! I really like Carl Edwards a lot, he seems just thrilled and appreciative to be where he is. The stories about him handing out business cards trying to find a ride make me like him even more.. That took guts. Anyway, enjoy and don't forget your LBT sign so we can see you from the stands! Safe travelling!

Dody and 3loves, if Tony is into chubby girls, he's all mine.... I'm not older than him, but I'm definitely chubbier! Actually, I've never seen any of his girlfriends, have you guys? I've seen his dogs and monkey, but no women. I've seen a couple of Dale Jr.'s and from the looks of things, he isn't going to be into a chubby girl from Tennessee. So I guess I'll "Settle" for Smoke! Just kidding ladies, don't want to start an online cat-fight! (Plus I have a couple of female relatives that I'd have to fight for him as well, blood is thicker than water!)

Dody - I don't know how good of friends Tony and Gordon are, but I do know that Tony didn't appreciate Martin holding them up and possibly causing them to wreck, so he punted him. Its got a lot to do with rookies not showing respect to the veterans, I think. I like Martin Truex, hated to see all that happen, but I guess you leard the hard way!

Missy - you don't have to apologize, I can see why you were feeling "ganged up on" or the "lone woman out". Don't be afraid to fire it back at us, we can take it! Besides I always enjoy your posts! You crack me up!

3loves - Tell your mom, that I think that its awesome that she has the life-size cut-out of Gordon.... does he come up to her belly button if she stands next to him? I'm sure she'll appreciate that!!

Missy - you don't have to apologize, I can see why you were feeling "ganged up on" or the "lone woman out". Don't be afraid to fire it back at us, we can take it! Besides I always enjoy your posts! You crack me up!

/quote]

AWW, thank you!

Glad you joined our thread Jeff! I've actually been through Dover before, saw the track (hard to miss!). Went antiquing at some of the shops along the highway there.. nice place. Was coming from Altantic City headed back to Tennessee (long story short, took the long way home in order to go over and through the Chesapeke Bay Bridge/tunnel). That was cool! Always glad to have another Nascar fan join our discussions.. Martin is from Jersey isn't he?

This has nothing to do with medicine but I've been instucted by Geezer Sue (she apparently is the spokesperson for Pleatman). We had a name for all our doctors. We had an RNY dr. we always referred to as Dr. Hack and Slash. I wonder what the nurses call Pleatman behind his back. This dr. I'm talking about was the only one for a long time that did RNY...not afraid to mention his name either it was Dr. Ediger, and someone always had to go in and fix a liver or something he had done damage to) that I need to put before each remark "I am not a doctor, nor do I know a thing about medicine". This being said I was a nurse for 38 years...go figure what childishness and pettiness on a board will get you.

No one is purposely dissing anyone else, and it's all about fun.

:) Speaking of Childishness and pettiness, I guess you can't call you talking about the Doctors behind their back childish or petty?

Even if you were a nurse for 38 years, if you pass misinformation along it should be corrected.

And I guess you aren't purposefully attacking Sue now are you?

Please, get over it. A woman your age acting like a child.

And before you go complaining about everyone attacking you, take a look in the mirror.

No offense guys, but your kinda hi-jacking our Nascar thread... maybe this stuff should be moved to another thread?? I don't wanna scare anyone away from this thread with nastiness and off-topic stuff... Its about NASCAR, not personal issues. Just my 2 cents worth.. again, not trying to offend anyone....

That would be my man Tony who is having trouble getting in and out that car window. I wonder what our hopes are of getting him into the lap banding thread...WOOHOO.

3Loves where are you finding the pics of the NASCAR numbers and pics of the cars that you are using for Avatars. NASCAR site? I couldn't find them. Thanks.:)

3Loves, it was you that had pictures wasn't it, or am I once more confused?

If I had a life sized pic of Tony I would need a room for it. Good thing Missy likes Gordon...she can just fold him up and put him in a small drawer:)

Hey Karen ~ We'll all be looking for that LBT sign!! I hope your getting along OK with your fill. Enjoy and have a super duper time!!

3loves - Tell your mom, that I think that its awesome that she has the life-size cut-out of Gordon.... does he come up to her belly button if she stands next to him? I'm sure she'll appreciate that!!

On my gosh Kim....you are too funny!! :heh: I'm almost afraid to ask her. She might come through the phone. I'll wait until I know she's in a good mood which is usually b4 race day if you know what I mean. Yup, I'm sure there would be a line of chubby girls waiting on Tony if he would say the word. A few years ago, he did have a girlfriend at the banquet. It may have been when he took his first championship. She was very thin. He was a bit thinner then too. :)

Hi DELRUD75 ~ Glad you stopped by. Be sure to come back after the race and let us know what you thought.

Doty ~ I have tons of pics that I've gotten from here and there. Tony has his own special folder on my hard drive. :rolleyes I just used one of the pics as my avatar. I didn't have to resize or anything. I can send you a PM with attachments....can you do that on a PM or does it have to be an e-mail? I'll check into that.

If I had a life size Tony, my king size bed would get smaller....oh yeah!!

fold him up and put him in a small drawer

Poor Gordon in the sock drawer, huh? :heh:

Missy will get mad at me for sticking Gordon in the sock drawer. She probably wants him in the lingerie drawer :)

If you want to e.mail me don't use the e.mail on here. I'm going to be in Tennessee so use Brooklynn108@hotmail.com. If I can't manage it myself my daughter is a computer whiz.

We are just going to have to share Tony, and at the rate he's going that won't be too difficult. That blond at the awards dinner didn't seem to last too long did she. He's still up for grabs I think. I missed the awards on TV this year...didn't see them listed and I kept looking. Were they on?

LOL at Tony in your king sized bed....too funny.

Got it....you may want to start pulling in e-mail so we don't bog it down. Your going to enjoy this. :biggrin1:

Yes, the awards were on this year. Can't remember the exact date. Nothing has ever been funnier though than when Tony took off his jacket and was wearing his HANS strap (is that what's it's called?). Did you see that one a few yrs ago?

Lingerie drawer....now there's an idea.

I saw the show where Tony was wearing the Hans device. He can have quite a sense of humor for sure. I love the way he speaks his mind...I really admire that in him. He has changed in the last yr. or so...lots calmer. I really think he is the best driver there is. He is just about always in the top 10. I look for him to come out on top this year too.

Pulling out of my e.mail and putting where? I'm talking to someone who is very computer literate and I'm dumb, dumb, dumb when it comes to computers. I can, however, ask me daughter to pull them....but put them where?:)

Darn...will you send them again. I just deleted by accident. I am an accident waiting to happen I think. I was clearing out the junk in there and was going to leave just the Tony stuff and deleted it all.....sorry.

What happened to Tony at qualifying? :cry It worries me a bit that he's starting in 40th on a track like Texas. Let's hope a big wreck doesn't happen b4 he gets to the front....that is if you a fan of Smoke. :biggrin1:

How about that IROC race? GO SMOKE!! Something in his car blew up during the burnout and the crowd chanted for him to climb the fence, which he did....YEAH!! I love it!! :clap2:

Has anyone seen Karen on TV? I wonder if she went to Trackside. We've been there in Daytona and it's a blast.

Doty ~ I'll send you an e-mail.

I've been doing nothing but packing and repacking for my upcoming trip to Tennessee on Monday, so I missed qualifying. Tony is starting 40th...hmmm wonder what is up. If anyone can work his way through traffic it is SMOKE, unless he just doesn't have the car to do it with. Gosh, I wish I had seen qualifying.

Did Tony have a beautiful blonde on his arm at this year's awards show 3loves? I'd like to scratch their skinny little eyes out :)

If you sent me those items again on Stewart thanks. I'll let my daughter take care of them this time for me. I also want her to make me a ticker tape because I don't have a clue how. I am computer illiterate. Thanks again. Can't wait for the race. Everything comes to a standstill while that's on...I don't answer phones or doors :D It's my own persona time with Tony :D and he doesn't even know it.