Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

R U a NASCAR Fan...Let's Talk!

How about that race? YEAH Tony....way to come from the back of the field.....what a man!!! Most of our guys finished in the top ten except poor Jr. but he did do that himself. I still feel bad for him though b/c he can't seem to catch a break. He should be in the front next week at Talladega. We all know the the super speedways are Jr's thing. Tony will be right there with him though I'm sure.

Kim ~ Did you get to see the race?

~Night All~

Nope- Not a single lap... I did see the replay of Jr.'s wreck with Kyle Petty, and I read on www.dalejr.com his weekly race report.. Glad to see Harvick win one for Richard Childress.. Sounds like Tony was very impressive... Heard something about "the shrub" getting penalized for 5 laps? Whats that all about? Hopefully Dale Jr. will do better next week. I know he really felt bad about getting in to Kyle Petty.. Later!

The baby shrub showed his temper after being spun out by Mears I think....can't remember for sure. They called a red flag b/c of another wreck at the same time that blocked the track. Everyone was supposed to stop ASAP. Busch pulled up along whoever spun him and gave him a bump. After he got back on the track, they pulled him in for the penalty. I think it had more to do with the safety of the red flag than the bump.

Yeah, Jr felt bad. I respect him for being a man and saying what he did. That's true integrity!!

How did your brother do on the dirt track? Too bad you can't take a mini tv. Tough call....Jr or Bro? Blood is thicker than Water any day.

He ran 8th, not too great, but had a good time... The bad part is that we go home a little before midnight, could have probably caught the end of the Phoenix race, but I didn't even think to check to see if it was still on... We have a television in our truck, but no cable at the racetracks.. Oh well, there is only a few night races that I'll miss... Thats one of the things that I love about Dale Jr., if he screws up, he is the first to admit it and apologize.. The Busches are both idiots if you ask me. I swear, its like they take turns pissing people off! Kurt says "okay baby brother.. its your week to look like an idiot...". Later!

OMG, I just read that 2 men were killed at Talledaga when they were setting up their fan flag pole thing! Their pole hit an electrical wire and they were killed. That is terrible.

Oh no....how terrible!! It's not on Nascar.com yet. I just can't imagine what their family is going through. It's such a fun thing to go to the track and this is the last thing you would expect. :cry I'll be watching for more info on it.

BTW, my mom sent me an e-mail last week and I saved a special gift for you. I just knew you would love it. Just right click on the pic and save it to your hard drive.

post-205645-13813133416056_thumb.jpg

DISCLAIMER*PLEASE NOTE* I am no way affiliated with this driver.....GO SMOKE!!

post-205997-13813133189627_thumb.gif

BTW, my mom sent me an e-mail last week and I saved a special gift for you. I just knew you would love it. Just right click on the pic and save it to your hard drive.

[ATTACH]4328[/ATTACH]

DISCLAIMER*PLEASE NOTE* I am no way affiliated with this driver.....GO SMOKE!!

That is cool, thank you! I will put it as wallpaper on my computer!

Had to post this pic of Dale Jr's car that he is running this weekend, and the article explaining why he's running it.... I miss Dale Earnhardt!!!:cry I would love for Dale Jr. to win it this weekend!

earnhardt.384.jpg

MOORESVILLE, N.C. -- Dale Earnhardt Jr. and his two DEI teammates will sport his father's classic black paint scheme in this weekend's Busch and Nextel Cup races at Talladega Superspeedway.

Dale Earnhardt Day is Saturday, on what would have been the seven-time NASCAR champion's 55th birthday. The primary sponsors of the two DEI Cup cars -- the No. 8 Budweiser with driver Dale Earnhardt Jr., and the No. 1 Bass Pro Shops/Tracker with driver Martin Truex Jr. -- and two Busch cars -- Truex Jr.'s No. 8 Bass Pro Shops/Tracker and the No. 11 Menards/Turtle Wax with Paul Menard -- are paying tribute to Earnhardt this weekend.

"I think this is a great tribute to Dale on such a special weekend," said Teresa Earnhardt, President and CEO of Dale Earnhardt Inc. "To have all of our sponsors come together with this tribute and want to be a part of it says a lot about the respect they have for Dale's accomplishments."

Earnhardt won 10 times at Talladega, including his final Cup victory on Oct. 15, 2000. He will be inducted posthumously into the speedway's International Motorsports Hall of Fame on Thursday, with the induction ceremony to be shown at a later date on SPEED.

GO DALE JR.!!!!!

pixel.gif

Kim ~ I think it's wonderful!! It's something special to see that black on the track. The first race I ever watched was the one Sr lost his life. :cry

Why are they qualifying on Sat this week? :P

Anyone...Anyone :brick:

Boo Hoo.....we didn't race today!! :think Don't forget to set your alarms for noon on Monday. It's going to be a big show, especially if Tony does any more tricks like he did at the bush race. Hey, Smoke, keep the rubber on the track. :heh:

post-206074-13813133463671_thumb.jpg

post-205997-13813133240939_thumb.gif

3loves.. LOVE that Graphic! Yep, I didn't like seeing Tony upside down on Saturday. I'll have to listen to the race today... GO DALE JR!!!

WOOOOOHOOOO!!! WAY TO GO DALE JR!!!!

I told the guys at work on Friday that he was gonna win one this weekend!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

EARNHARDT JR. IS BACK!

junior.382.jpg

lede_384.jpg

Glad to see Tony and Harvick in the top ten too!!!

Kim ~ I was very happy for Jr. :clap2: I guess it had been since July that he's been in the winner's circle. I fell asleep during the middle of the race (that's another story), but caught the last 100 or so laps.

Jr is such a gentleman!! I saw him racing Harvick and he apologized for rubbing him. I didn't think he needed to b/c they were just racing hard. Poor "Happy Harvick" wasn't so happy after the race. :cry I'm glad the press gave him some space. It's an emotional thing to drive those cars.

Tony showed a lot of patience again this race. I'm proud of him. Maybe next week or the week after he will take the lead in the standings. I think we have a couple more night races....YEAH...I love them. :biggrin1:

Glad to see so many NASCAR fans here and especially a lot of women fans! I also can't believe the number of Dale Jarret fans on this site. I thought I was the only one. I just love him.. I think he sounds like a good guy because of his charity work. Boggity...Boggity...Boggity...let's go racin' GIRLS!