Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

R U a NASCAR Fan...Let's Talk!

Hi guys, just checkin in to say hi! Gordon has been really stinkin it up lately....so I have not been watching any of the races, just catch the highlights. Hope you all are doing well! Congrats on your new bands!!

Hi guys, just checkin in to say hi! Gordon has been really stinkin it up lately....so I have not been watching any of the races, just catch the highlights. Hope you all are doing well! Congrats on your new bands!!

Gordon said a few wks ago that Michigan would make or break them for the rest of the season....or something to that effect. He finished 8th and I do look for things to improve for him. There's still a lot of racing to do b4 the "Chase" starts. My mom keeps saying he needs to get rid of his new crew chief. She just doesn't like that guy for some reason. Tony really needs to get his act together and do some healing as well or he could very easily be out of it. So much can happen between now and Sept. Nothing is a SURE thing.

Okay, so I have to admit, it was a blast! Although we had never been before, there are certainly things that we would do different. But we did have a great time. I have attached some pics to show ya'll. We got to meet Mark Martin, Michael Waltrip, Jr. and saw several others. We got autographs of Jr., Biffle, R Gordon, Paul Menard... Stewart was VERY DISAPOINTING... he pulled up and did not give one single autograph. Not even to a 4 -5 year old boy standing there with pen in hand. So we took his picture instead...

KJ

post-206377-1381313371134_thumb.jpg

post-206377-13813133712773_thumb.jpg

post-206377-13813133714661_thumb.jpg

Hi Everyone, Okay.. here's my lowdown. I love Jr, Smoke and Waltrip (pissed that he isn't with Jr. anymore), and many more.. I just named my fav. I absolutely pray every Sunday that Jeff Gordon... bumps the wall or cries so hard that he falls off the track, but never for him to get hurt in anyway.. Just enough for him to be out of th race. I will be going to New Hampshire speedway in two weeks and again in on Sept. 17. We go to Daytona when we have a chance. My parents live there and my Mom is a nurse at the Halifax Medical and she covers the race on medical camp (we get free tickets). So we get to go down in the tents and such. She was one of the nurses who was involved with Dale Sr at the hospital. It's cool going to Daytona.. I've got to meet many people. Anyway.. Happy Racing! Let's pray no one gets hurt this year!

Cool pics Karen! I hope my boy Dale Jr. can win this weekend!

Time to Love Me, its cool that you get to go to so many races! Your comments about Jeff Gordon crack me up, he's okay in my book... I kinda feel about Jimmy Johnson that way though..

Missy4gordon.. you should get on here talking about Gordon stinking it up more often.. he won the next race after you said that! hmm..... I still think he'll get in the top ten.

Later Nascar Fans!

Missy4gordon.. you should get on here talking about Gordon stinking it up more often.. he won the next race after you said that! hmm..... I still think he'll get in the top ten.

Later Nascar Fans!

Yeah, I think you're right! I don't know about the top ten though, he didn't get in last year!! Jr. is coming up through the points quietly the past few weeks. I always hope he does well, I like him.

Missy,

Although we definiately don't agree on the likes of Jeff "the cry baby" Gordon, (LOL:help: him...) I have to say that I do agree that you have the most beautiful children!!! How cute are they? NOW.. maybe Jeff might make the top ten.. if you pray hard and that his :P doesn't hit the :) wall!! LOL just some fun joking, hope you don't mind. On that note I'll have to :bolt:out of here before you track me down and beat me like a :deadhorse: .

Hi Kim,

I'm not a Jimmy Johnson fan either. I do like many of the drivers, I just have my favorites, just like everyone else. Jeff and Jimmy just rub me the wrong way. More so Jeff than any other. The funny thing about it is, Jeff has won a lot of races in his career and I'll give that to him.. BUT on the last lap of the race, If Gordon is in front.... I SHUT THE TV OFF! I refuse to see him win... EVER! If I'm at a race and he is winning.. I put headphones on and turn Aerosmith music to the highest volume, just so I don't hear his number or name called at the finish line. Needless to say.. getting to my point.. I'm starting to do this same childish thing to Jimmy Johnson too. He rubs me the wrong way! My poor children are following their Mom's iratic behavior towards Gordon.. I need to stop :help:

I Love Jeff Gordon.. .Like I love the Yankee's... I just don't... LOL

HAPPY RACING DAY TO EVERYONE!!!!

*Just a quick note, please don't take anything I say as offensive, I'm just having fun with you all. If I do offend anyone.. please let me know and I'll stop* and yes, this has happened before, that is why I'm posting the "DISCLAIMER" lol

Karen ~ Loved the pics....MORE MORE!! I have heard that about Smoke not signing and I think someone should take him behind the shed and spank him....I volunteer!!! No really, I don't like that about him. It does make me wonder why he has been known to do that and then he seems to do so many other wonderful things for kids. :confused:

Missy ~ We were at my parents house for the race last week. My mom was furious b/c Tony won. She was in the house and I called her using my cell phone from the garage (they have a TV out there) and asked her if she would like to congratulate me on Tony's win. She does that to me everytime Gordon wins, so I couldn't resist. She didn't want to talk about it. She is such a poor sport when it comes to Gordon. :phanvan She recently got a newer life size cardboard thing of Gordon with the Pepsi. This one is in her living room. Everytime you walk in, it startles you b/c it looks like someone is standing there.

Time to Love ~ Sounds like we think alike. Go Smoke!!

Speaking of Gordon......what about that win tonight??? I can't help but think the bump was intentional. I do feel a LITTLE sorry for him that fans threw things at his car. I feel he should have been penalized, but he doesn't deserve to have things thrown from the stands. I was absolutely TICKED that Gordon did that and it cost Tony. If the race would have run without the bump, Tony would not have run out of gas. That's racing for you though. You can't count on anything until the winner crosses the finish line.

This week should be interesting to see what develops from this situation. I also look for Kenseth to respond at a later time. The plot thickens chickens.

How cute is this? Hey, Doty are you ready to race tonight?

Happy Birthday SMOKE!!!

[ATTACH]4677[/ATTACH]

Be still my heart. I missed the race on today, but saw last week when Smoke won and climbed the fence. Hard for me to believe that Tony wouldn't sign autos. He does lots of charity work for kids and loves them....hey maybe Gordo ticked him off big time. Just seeing Gordo's face ticks me off. He is engaged to someone named Ingrid...I had a dog named Ingrid :confused:

Takie care 3 Loves. I had knee surgery Friday and getting banded on the 18th.

Dody

He is engaged to someone named Ingrid...I had a dog named Ingrid :)

You never fail to bring a smile to me face....actually I laughed out loud. :heh: I wonder if she is a US citizen. :confused:

Missy,

Although we definiately don't agree on the likes of Jeff "the cry baby" Gordon, (LOL:help: him...) I have to say that I do agree that you have the most beautiful children!!! How cute are they? NOW.. maybe Jeff might make the top ten.. if you pray hard and that his :) doesn't hit the :confused: wall!! LOL just some fun joking, hope you don't mind. On that note I'll have to :bolt:out of here before you track me down and beat me like a :deadhorse: .

We can agree to disagree about Gordon, no problem!! BUT, you are so right, my kids are cuties!! :D Thank you! I feel the same way about Stewart as you do about Gordon, so I guess we're even!!

Ok, so I have to defend Gordon here.....When I first saw the spin, I said Oh great, that is not the right way to win, so my husband is so quick to defend him and makes me watch all the replays and even the announcers said Kenseth checked up and Gordon had the faster car, it was NOT intentional. I truly believe that, after watching it over and over and listening to what the announcers said, it was not intentional. Now, that being said, I really don't blame him anyway cuz we all know what Kenseth did to him earlier this season, ok, I'm done, let the flaming begin!!! :nervous

Hey all! Another Top 5 for my man Junior! Wahoo!! I felt bad for Kenseth, Gordon saw a chance for paybacks from Bristol and took it. Here is a quote from him

Jeff Gordon on bumping Matt Kenseth at Chicagoland:

"When it came down with five to go, he should have expected, if I could get to his bumper, there was going to be some action. One, because of what happened in Bristol - and I'm not saying I just was going to wreck him, but you better believe I was going to make life difficult on him. And then No. 2, just 'cause we're hungry right now."

He's not going to win any new fans that's for sure.... I guess, he's still okay in my book, at least he's not Jimmy Johnson! Tony fans should be ticked, because that caution cost him big time in the whole points thing!

You never fail to bring a smile to me face....actually I laughed out loud. :heh: I wonder if she is a US citizen. :confused:

Probably Ingrid needs citizenship :) American women already know about cry-baby Gordon. This one looks a lot like Brook did. Hope he does her better. Ingrid the dog was a cutie...bulldog (appropriate)? :D:)

God Bless,

Dody