Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ohh Noo Not The Boobies !!!

Love my band so far banded 4/6/12 down 32 lbs. From pre op. But Did all the pounds come from the one part of my body I actually love ,My breasts ?!?!! I guess it's kind of a NSV but I put my phone in my L breast as usual when I leaned over it fell out.that has never happened.so i started to really check them out and they are kinda just sitting in loose LoL .I guess this is a good thing.not sure if I should get new brad just yet but thought it was interesting :-)

Lol.....it's too bad we can't control where the pounds come off! You might need a couple of new bras!

Banded on 4/3/12. Most of my weight loss is on top but very little in my breast. I waiting to loss the bottom.

LoL yea I'm waiting on belly and thighs to go.I do see a little bit of that inner curve coming back to my waistline yay !! But my boobies !!:-/ loL I guess it's life !! :-)

LOL I actually felt myself "pop out' of my bra under my shirt when reaching for something in a store. I realized my bra had been rendered useless and it was time to buy new ones. Sounds like it's time for you too :)

Yes, it's a bummer when the boobs go. Just buy one bra at a time when you are in the weightloss phase and don't spend a lot of money. You can always get the more expensive ones when you reach goal.

I went from saggy "C"s when I was thinner to saggy "DD"s when I was morbidly obese. Now I'm back to the saggy "C's. I can accept that. It's worth it to go from the size 22 and 24 jeans to the size 10s!

Got such a chuckle out of this, bigenuf! Everyone makes fun of me because that's where I keep mine!

Right after moving to TX, I was waiting in line at the supermarket, buying rations for IKE to come. We have never been a hurricane and my husband kept calling me on my cell. After answering it once, a gentleman cowboy, who was standing beside be, very calmly and quietly took his hat off and said to me...."Mam, I am surprised you can get service down there"

Got such a chuckle out of this, bigenuf! Everyone makes fun of me because that's where I keep mine!

Right after moving to TX, I was waiting in line at the supermarket, buying rations for IKE to come. We have never been a hurricane and my husband kept calling me on my cell. After answering it once, a gentleman cowboy, who was standing beside be, very calmly and quietly took his hat off and said to me...."Mam, I am surprised you can get service down there"

Too funny!

LOL omg that is funny mam...

I am hoping to lose some on top since i had my boys my boobies were to big for my stature.

I even told hubby if these girls dont go down by the time im at goal im getting a reduction. Yah he was sad ... But that is ok.

We will have to see what happens

That's a little plus plus for me cuzz I have a little man (@@) that I'm hoping they go away.... LOL

That's a little plus plus for me cuzz I have a little man (@@) that I'm hoping they go away.... LOL

LOL, yea.... man boobs ...... I wish you the best with the loss!

I actually could do with loosing some. I went from a 52 DD to 42 DD.

I went from a D to what I now call a C- or B+...well worth it to be in a size 6 pants or dress!

Bigenuff, this made me chuckle because I feel the same way!!! I went from D's to very full B's!! I figure after I lose all the weight I want to (and when I'm done having kids) I'll just buy a nice, shiny, perky new set!! LOL

Me too... But one has shrunk more than the other! I mean really, wtf.,, shrink ol fine, but can it at least be somewhat uniform? I used to be full D's now I'm about a small C and a B. My ex told me that In dark it was like being with two different women at the same time. Mmhmm. Was that supposed to be the silver lining lol? Guess I better start saving for some work on the girls...

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk