Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Committment Thread to lose weight

Oh both of you can go fly a kite. I haven't counted calories or gram of Protein in ages. I hate doing that stuff. But you know when I was doing it on a regular basis I was losing.

Shoot I hate it when I make sense. Guess it is back to counting for me.

Well today is shot.

I am going to do the cleansing again, but this time I am doing it the aggressive way. So that means nothing but Water today.

Breakfast: Colon blow, lots of water

Snack: Water

Lunch: Colon Blow and lots of water

Snack: Water

Dinner: Colon Blow and lots of water

Dessert: water

I will not eat today, and I will drink at least a gallon of water today. I will also do my heavy bag again tonight.

Hm.. dare I post here? *chuckles*

Ok, I've been doing well on journaling my daily intake and drinking Water, but still slacking on the exercise. I'm trying! I did lose 5.5 pounds last week though, which puts me at a 90 pound loss. So yay for that.

Keep on keeping on!

Commitment--Can I join?

PNut--I too have the luxury of lots of time--and accomplishing very little.

I commit to cleaning out my office tomorrow.

I commit to staying with mushies until I adjust to the new fill. (Thank God for that new mini-Quisinart)

I commit to counting each calorie and stopping at 1200.

I commit to more positive thinking--even in the car when road rage hits!

Awww hi Preggy Pinky!

This isnt a club but you are welcome to join all of us in our feeble attempts at keeping commitments. LOL!

*cups her hands around her mouth and yells*

Hey Penni!! I hope youre having a wonderful time with your man on your trip. Sing a lot. Drink a lot. Laugh a lot. And come home rested! Miss ya already!

Had to do a quick check in. HMM?? Seems I missed all the fun by flying on a plane today HUH? WOW!

Ok on to more important topics.

Pinkylee anyone is welcome to enter this thread. IF they are committed to losing weight or at least saying so here. LOL!! All thread killers welcome, all interested parties welcome to participate but trouble makers will be executed at close range. OOPS!! Maybe I shouldn't have said that. HEHEHEHE!!!!!

Tired wore out and ready for bed here in Clarksville, TN. Got to spend about 10 min with my friend of 12 years I haven't seen in like almost a year. THat was nice. She works tomorrow but we are going out to dinner tomorrow night. Yes I am eating Mexican. So there!!

Breakfast

Scrambled eggs, sausage, and cappuccino

Lunch

Southwest Peanuts and 100 Calories Oreo, water

Dinner

YIKES!

ARby roast beef sandwich, curly fries, and a dr. Pepper (OK SO I BLEW IT) SUE ME!! LOL!!

Tomorra is anutha day!

DID YOU GUYS MISS ME?

Penni! *hugs*

Consider yourself Sue'd. *snickers*

Southwest Peanuts? I had Southwest pretzles over the weekend.. On the way there AND back! So Penni me! :huggie:

Glad youre having fun. Enjoy the Mexican food.. but remember.. come the 11th and your life reverts to a living hell! *cackles*

Arby's.. mmm.. I remember Arb- hey.. this is war biotch!! *rofl*

Penni! *hugs*

Consider yourself Sue'd. *snickers*

Southwest Peanuts? I had Southwest pretzles over the weekend.. On the way there AND back! So Penni me! :huggie:

Glad youre having fun. Enjoy the Mexican food.. but remember.. come the 11th and your life reverts to a living hell! *cackles*

Arby's.. mmm.. I remember Arb- hey.. this is war biotch!! *rofl*

I AM LAUGHING SO HARD. I HAVE TO MUFFLE MY LAUGHTER SO I DON'T WAKE UP EVERYONE. HILARIOUS.

Hey, while youre in Tennessee.. look around for a Kraggie Hope would ya?

If you run into Psusan, give her a big smooch for me :huggie:

Hey, while youre in Tennessee.. look around for a Kraggie Hope would ya?

If you run into Psusan, give her a big smooch for me :huggie:

Kraggie Hope, TN HMMM? Wonder if that is near Upper Butt Crack? Gotta love Stephen King books. Or was that a Stephen King book/movie? Deloris CLaiborne. REmember her?

OK Think it is time for bed. Too tired now. Nite Nite!

Two out of four

Considering I woke up tired today--not so bad.

I said no to road rage today several times--even though the other guy deserved it

Today's plan accomplishment:

I will follow my meal plans (1200 to 1500 Calories per day). (I am recommitting to this plan of action. I am committing to eating healthier and making better food choices. Will attempt to journal every morsel that goes into my empty cavern.)

So far so good.

Breakfast:Small bowl of Heart to Heart Kashi w/ 1/2 banana and 1/4 cup of milk

Cup of coffee

16 oz of Water

Lunch: 1/2 California Citrus salad with NO dressing; 1 cup of Potato Soup

Two 12 oz cups of Hot Earl Grey Tea with Equal

16 oz of water

Dinner: 1/2 California Citrus salad with NO dressing; 1 med Apple

32 oz of water

I will exercise for a minimum of 20 min a day 4 days a week. (Working on this today is not gonna happen. Does working my fingers while typing count? I will make an effort to at least get on my treadmill today. Tomorrow is anutha day.)

I will lose at least 1 lb a week. (Not even gonna stress over this one for a long long time. Just gonna walk the walk for now and whatever I get is gravy.)

I will drink at least 64 ounces of Water a day. (Getting in the water is easy.)

Positive reinforcement mantras:

I will continue to eat healthy and hope to lose weight.

I will continue to exercise and hope to lose weight.

I will continue to be proud of myself with all the accomplishments to date.