Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What do you eat in a typical day?

Just wondering what you bandsters eat in a day, I am scheduled for November 30th and I am making a list of foods for each meal of the day. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, Snacks...

Thanks!!!

Hey there!

I'm about 19 days out and I'm back to solids.

for example yesterday:

Breakfast : a cup of black hazelnut coffee, whole wheat french toast (half slice) made with egg white and skim milk, and 4 apple slices

Lunch:Chorizo sausage sliced thinly about half the sauge and one egg white w/ peppers

Dinner: Korean beef Stew w/veggies

Snack: 1 hard boiled egg

I try to get at least 6 glasses of Water a day the 8 can be difficult

Total calories: 1138

39lbs down 134 more to go!!!

Everyone is diff. I 've heard stories of things getting stuck in the band. However I havent had probs with anything getting stuck as of yet.

I live in Korea at the moment so my options are limited but I use the lapband app for Ipad, it has a lot of great recipes as well as the AllRecipes.com app. I also use www.myfitnesspal.com to keep track of my calorie intake.

I wish you the best of luck!!!

www.muffintopmoxy.blogspot.com

This is what I ate yesterday

Breakfast

2 eggs with 2 tablespoons of cheese and two slices of bacon

Mid Morning snack

banana

lunch

Perdue Perfect chicken Breast Single cooked in Italian dressing (light)

1/2 cup of Steamed veggies

Snack

shredded lettuce with 1/4 cup of cheese / 1/2 cup of cooked chicken breast cut up / 2 tablespoons of light Ranch dressing

dinner

85% hamburger patty with 1/2 slice of baby swiss cheese with mustard

handful of french fries (baked)

1/4 cup of steamed veggies

Snack

Apple

A hour of Zumba with weights last night for exercise

Total Calories 1398

Total Carbs 102

Total Fat 60

Total Protein 101

Banded a year...tea for breakfast. lunch is usually a turkey hot dog or chicken breast. dinner is a meat and veggies. No Snacks usally. I'm usually around 800 calories. Down 98 lbs.

Yesterday:

Breakfast - Protein smoothie with fresh blueberries, liquid protien supplement, along with my Rx meds. (routine every morning) And yes, 2 cups coffee - black.

lunch - Wendy's chili with a few saltines.

Dinner: Stir fried Cod Fillet with mixed veggies in the Wok.

Bedtime snack - Yogurt. (I have a Rx I take at bedtime that must be taken with food)

Went to the gym, did 40 mins. cardio on elliptical, (using cardio coach), lifted weights 40 minutes, sat in sauna 30 minutes.

936 calories consumed

89 g protein

97 g carbs

I track everything with "MyNetDiary" I-phone App.

Hey B-52, you're the only other person on here that I've seen talk about cardio coach! I love cardio coach (and My Treadmill Trainer)!

As to what I eat , yesterday

Breakfast - small bowl of muesli

lunch - tuna, lettuce, Tomato, cucumber and a bit of mayo on thin wholegrain bread

afternoon - a cappucino

dinner - steak, salad, a glass of wine and a few pieces of chocolate after dinner

Im super grossed out by pureed foods. will I be able to just do Protein Shakes instead?

Just banded 9/22 and i have yet to enter bandster hell. Yeah me!!

Here's today:

Bfast - Protein shake mixed with Water

Snack-1/4 c plain ff greek yogurt with splenda

Lunch-1/4 c homemade chicken salad with light mayo, sf relish and 1/2 hard boiled egg white

dinner will be-3 oz baked cod with 1/4 c brocolli

Yesterday:

Bfast - Protein Shake made with ff milk

lunch - same as today plus a few bites of Tomato. Silly me thought i could eat a small roma tomato. Nope too full

Snack- stole 2 crackers meat amd cheese from my ds lunchabale

dinner - 3 oz tilapia with 1/4 c green Beans

J

breakfast - coffee. i use regular fat half & half, only 1 carb for 2tbsp

lunch 12-1pm - 3 slices tavern ham (i love this stuff) + 1-2 slice provolone cheese, maybe a few slices of pepperoni. other things i might have: tuna with regular mayo and onion and tiny tiny bit of relish (relish is very high carb); cheese stick + Protein shake; crockpot enchilada chicken leftovers (i make a huge pot and freeze it, then pull out as i want it.)

(coffee, again) this is my bridge when i want to munch but am not hungry.

dinner 430-5pm - 1 small ck breast or pork chop grilled, 1/2 cup veggies (usually broccoli or fresh green beans) <this is my go to dinner, never get tired of it. other things i might eat: zucchini crust pizza, low carb quesadilla, Tyson frozen grilled chicken chunks w/ salsa, hamburger/tofu burger patty, sauteed chicken breast w/ franks hot wing sauce (tastes JUST like hot wings, waaaay less fat and easier to eat).

if im hungry or don't eat much in the day i drink an Atkins Protein shake before bed., and i also drink 60+ oz of Water a day.

I've found my metabolism needs a reset. About every 1.5 weeks, i eat carbs for a day. nothing crazy, but maybe chicken nuggets for dinner, or a small carb side with lunch and dinner. Then of course i'm back on point the next day :o)

Well I usually don't eat much...I'm not very hungry. And my constant thoughts of food have diminished considerabley (I hope they go away completely). This is a summary of what I have been eating and I have been losing about 3 pounds per week.

Breakfast: 1 poached egg on toast or yogurt

Snack: 1/2 banana

Lunch: Mandarin orange and the rest of the banana

Snack: 1/4 cup of nuts (only if I am really hungry)

Dinner: 4 ounces of meat, 1/2 cup vegetable, 1/2 cup rice or potato (I rarely can eat all this, but I give it a try)

Snack: 1 sugar free fudsicle or creamsicle

Drinks: Water through the day (I don't like coffee or tea), sometimes a sugar free hot chocolate in the evening.

Hope this helps.

I never ate pureed foods. They are gross. I just did Protein Shakes, mashed potatos, sugar free Jello, or pudding, low fat cottage cheese, or whatever else I could mash up