Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Two weeks out and feeling good

Hey people! i just wanted to give a shout out to my fellow lap band newbies. I'm 2 weeks and 39 lbs downblink.gif I didnt see it.

Friends and co workers were saying how good I was looking and it just didnt hit me until I tried on a pair of jeans I bought 10 mos ago. When I was dieting. And here I am two weeks out able to fit them So for any of who are struggling or dont see result yet. Please don't get too discouraged. We're all in it together!

Sending love and positivity you way

Tiff

MuffinTopMoxy

Hi, Congrats on your weight loss, im so new to all of this, i had lapband done on tuesday 10/11 and im feeling really hungry, im doing my broth and clear fluids, is this normal that i feel hungry ?

Yeah it's totally normal. liquids dont stay in the pouch very long they funnel right through. no worries! Once you get to mushies you'll feel less hungry.

I try to give an accurate account of what the process is like. Check out my blog : www.muffintopmoxy.blogspot.com

If you have more questions feel free to ask. I hope I can help. Good luck :)

Hi, Congrats on your weight loss, im so new to all of this, i had lapband done on tuesday 10/11 and im feeling really hungry, im doing my broth and clear fluids, is this normal that i feel hungry ?

Hi Tiff,

My husband is 18 days out today. He's 17 lbs. down. He's still on the soft foods for four more days. What have you been eating? It sounds like you're doing great! I bet you're really excited.

Kathy

Hey people! i just wanted to give a shout out to my fellow lap band newbies. I'm 2 weeks and 39 lbs downblink.gif I didnt see it.

Friends and co workers were saying how good I was looking and it just didnt hit me until I tried on a pair of jeans I bought 10 mos ago. When I was dieting. And here I am two weeks out able to fit them So for any of who are struggling or dont see result yet. Please don't get too discouraged. We're all in it together!

Sending love and positivity you way

Tiff

MuffinTopMoxy

Hi Mimatvlv

We were banded on the same day. I am going to my Dr Monday to get staples out and possibly a fill? I am doing just liquids but I can have creamy Tomato and mushroom Soup no chunks in it. I am also drinking costco Protein shakes, crystal light and light V8 juices. I was doing fine pre op and just until a day ago. Now I am very hungry most of the time. I was told this is normal but for the love of god I want food! Hope it goes well and let's stay in touch!

Good for you! are you exercising like a maniac, 39 lbs is amazing in 2 wks. Im starving too, I think Im eating way morew than i should. My nutrionist said to eat one egg for Breakfast, it wasnt cutting it so i upoped it to 1 egg and 2 egg whites, and that barely satisfies the hunger. are you hungry? what are you eating that your weight loss was so successful?

Hey People!

II haven't got clearance to head back to the gym yet. The doc says another 2 weeks. I didnt believe it myself when he said 39 lbs. Until I took a pic. I live south Korea so my food options are limited. I cant wait to head back stateside in 2 weeks.When I was on mushies I was drinking Protein shakes, smoothies and a lot of tomoato Soup. It's day 18 my doc put me back on solids but Im taking it easy. Usually a scrambled egg, a tiny salad. Or a quarter of chkien breast with veggies and soup. I have a childsize cup/ plate set that helps me gauge the portion size and a child's Korean lunch box for when I come to work.

I have to say I'm feeling good. i get my first fill this week. I'm excited and nervous. I'll keep you posted.

I blog at least every other day. If you have a blog please share!

Good luck everyone!

Tiff

Check on my blog: www.muffintopmoxy.blogspot.com