Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any July 2011 Bandsters?

Day three pre-op diet...5 days before surgery. I went to a party yesterday and surprised myself. No alcohol and just a bite of a cheese burger for a taste.

I was hungry last night for the first time so I had a yogurt and a banana (extra). It worked for me and I figured anything I do now is leaps and bounds from what I use to eat.

Saw a friend of mine at the party last night who doesn't know that I know he was banded. He looks great and was a quiet inspiration for me.

Hi Everyone, I am getting my band on July 22, in Toronto. I am counting down the days!

I'm back on the good pre-op diet after my last three days of last suppers. I was BAD. I haven't lost or gained any weight so I guess that it was a neutral experience from that perspective. I'm sure my liver hates me. I bought muscle milk last night and my Unjury samples arrived yesterday. So since I've lost the weight my doctor wanted me to, I'm going to do a lower carb diet with 2 Protein Shakes per day. That should work.

Start the two week pre-op diet in the morning. My doctor requires 4 Slim-Fast High Protein Shakes a day with nothing else. During the first week, we can have certain raw vegetables only. This is going to be tough, however, the end result is a lifetime of healthy living.

Start pre-op tomorrow and I feel like I could eat everything in the house right now. I'm not hungry...just bored I think. Just finished a salad with turkey, but feel like I could eat a bag full of Cookies. Ugh!

I made a little banner thing for us July folks....here is the link. If you'd like it, just cut and paste it on your signature page. Also, I'm not too tech savvy, but when I made it, the background was red, white and blue (for 4th of July), but when it publishes, it changes to some orangish color? Anyone know how to fix this? Or anyone want to change it at all?

Amy

fEYuU.gif

Start pre-op tomorrow and I feel like I could eat everything in the house right now. I'm not hungry...just bored I think. Just finished a salad with turkey, but feel like I could eat a bag full of Cookies. Ugh!

I'm with ya, Tammy. I'm just happy that I still have all of my fingers today. I seriously wanted to eat one yesterday!! Every day is one day closer to a healthier, me though. Just trying to stay busy and keep my mind off of the fact that I can only have shakes.< /p>

Amy

I'm with ya, Tammy. I'm just happy that I still have all of my fingers today. I seriously wanted to eat one yesterday!! Every day is one day closer to a healthier, me though. Just trying to stay busy and keep my mind off of the fact that I can only have shakes.< /p>

Amy

No eating fingers....you will need them! I'm doing laundry, but nothing really exciting. I decided to have some nuts (the kind you have to crack and peel first). Maybe that will help. Good luck on your shakes...I really am looking forward to the new healthy me, but today is just a tough one.

I made a little banner thing for us July folks....here is the link. If you'd like it, just cut and paste it on your signature page. Also, I'm not too tech savvy, but when I made it, the background was red, white and blue (for 4th of July), but when it publishes, it changes to some orangish color? Anyone know how to fix this? Or anyone want to change it at all?

Amy

fEYuU.gif

Very cute... I love this July Bandee community! lol it's nice to know I'm not the only one dragging my feet through the Protein Shake preop diet!

No eating fingers....you will need them! I'm doing laundry, but nothing really exciting. I decided to have some nuts (the kind you have to crack and peel first). Maybe that will help. Good luck on your shakes...I really am looking forward to the new healthy me, but today is just a tough one.

My mom was banded in February, She was the stereotypical late night snacker... she would eat popcorn, ice cream, peanuts, you name it. Now she eats sunflower seeds. It takes time to eat them, they're not incredibly bad for you, and she still gets to have a salty snack.< /p>

My mom was banded in February, She was the stereotypical late night snacker... she would eat popcorn, ice cream, peanuts, you name it. Now she eats sunflower seeds. It takes time to eat them, they're not incredibly bad for you, and she still gets to have a salty snack.< /p>

Welcome BandItOrLoseIt and razzcat!

Amy, I love the banner! I can't figure out how to get the link though. Can you email me the link to potukmail@gmail.com?

Shauna

Amy

fEYuU.gif

Sure - and anyone else that wants it, just drop me an email. :) lifeisjustbeginning2011@yahoo.com

Amy

Amy, I love the banner! I can't figure out how to get the link though. Can you email me the link to potukmail@gmail.com?

Shauna

Sure - and anyone else that wants it, just drop me an email. :) lifeisjustbeginning2011@yahoo.com

Amy

How cute, Amy ! If it doesn't show here - I'll email you. I'm with you - love the July support !