Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Bobbiafter.jpgBobbibefore.jpg

GOOD JOB!! YOU LOOK GREAT!!:D

Oh, thank you for sharing. I never get tired of seeing success.....................:P

Pictures are good to fall back on. We all have our down times where we easily get off track. I think by looking back at progress we lift ourselves up. I plan to take picture monthly. I hate having my pictures taken and I have hardly any of myself from the past 5 years. As I go through my journey, I want to be able to look at these pics and see a difference. I want a reminder that it takes time and hard work to get where I want to be and that I don't want to be back in this position EVER AGAIN!

I have always anytime i get on an diet/exercise kick taken pics... it grosses me out at first to look at the first set... BUT when you take the next a month later and can put them side by side and see the difference it gives you the motivation to keep going! I took a set front back and both sides 2 1/2 weeks pre op and then took another set a month later which was exactly two weeks post op... i have lost 16lbs altogether at this point... I am stoked about the 16lbs and when I looked at the pictures side by side... I could see it melting off! But the key is to take your pictures with the same clothes on.... i managed to squeeze into my swim suit from 5 or 6 years ago when I was about 50 to 60lbs lighter.... but with having the same thing on i can see the small changes that are occuring that I wont be able to see if i had something else on... I truely believe that pictures can help to push and motivate a person to get to that desired goal! I say you should go for it... it will make you feel better in the end!!! Good luck to you on your journey!!:D

Try cutting and pasting them into your message.

I was going to post my before/after pics but can't figure out how to do it. Does anyone know? I have jpeg files.

Even though i dont like to take pictures i take one picture a month. nothing fancy just a plain stand up shot to put in my progress book. amazing how your body changes. i had plateud for about 4 weeks but my body composition was changing. pants fit differently and such. they may not be the most pleasant thing to do, but i use them for incentive to keep going. I am enjoying smaller clothes, no achy joints and compliments.

Everyone have a great weekend!:D

Bobbiafter.jpgBobbibefore.jpg

Bobbi: Great pictures....you look teriffic. I hope to be getting the band in July and hope I can do as well as you did so far. cat lady

I took a few before my pre-op diet. Not to remember where I was, but to see how far I have come.