Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2011 - banded, banding, bands--verb--To assemble or unite in a group

Melody I love the grass story. I can so relate. We have 5 acres and our grass does not look neat and tidy. We try but it gets away from us sometimes.

Hummingbird good luck with the fill, Osmosis is the correct answer from what I have been told.

Wondering what is making the elephant noises on my roof!

PS. How to lose weight quickly - get some parts removed! LOL

Down to 49kg this morning. I'm sure it won't last but i'm changing my ticker whilst I can.

Glad to hear you're home! What a nightmare with the food!

Big apologies to everyone. Somehow FB has deleted a number of my 'friends' and since I don't have your full and complete names, can't find you on FB to refriend you. So if I'm not on your friend list anymore, could you send me another request to Melody Parker Upham? Thanks!

The wedding is Sunday and we're in the final countdown so may not be around much for the next few days. I don't know if the stress of the wedding is doing it but I'm holding *a lot* of Fluid right now and my blood pressure has been really high. So somewhere in today's madness I guess I'd better give the doc a call.

I know I haven't commented much the last few days on other posts, but you know I'm thinking of you guys. Denise...quit eating like a madwoman! Crystal...glad to hear you're fill did the trick. Elcee...glad to hear you're home and you just ignore those dust bunnies!

Hi Everyone. Elcee, what a story!

Melody, best wishes for the wedding. I've quit eating, had another week where stuff was getting stuck. Was facilitating a meeting. Ate three bites of a banana on a break, you guessed it....ugh. I had to excuse myself for a couple of minutes to urp. What fun! NOT.

I picked up my new ring setting yesterday. It is great to be able to wear my diamond without it spinning around on my finger! I just love it!

Not much else going on around here.

Wow...I went away and the thread died! Is anyone still here?

Since getting my band out, I managed to take off a few more pounds but I've just been maintaining at the 200 lb mark. I'm doing well with my Bernstein diet (just Protein and green vegies) but having difficulty keeping the calories at the 1200 mark...which I need to do consistently if I want to lose even 4 pounds per month. I'll have a good week or two and then have a week or two at 1800-2000 calories which sort of offsets the two good weeks. Damned insulin resistance. :angry:

My band doctor calls me once a month to see if I've changed my mind about getting the sleeve but I just can't bring myself to do it. I may have to reconcile myself to being 200 pounds (which was better than 330 lbs!) the rest of my life.

Hope you're all doing well.

Hadn't been on LBT in so long. Yes Melody you were the glue that held Iit together! I'm still alive and kicking

I know, our thread kinda died.

I'm still at about the same place. I have not taken off the few pounds I gained, but am still at a pretty good place.

I still have that sinking feeling that I sprung a leak because I am able to eat more than I did while I was losing.

I can also eat more of a variety. Maybe I just went with the too tight band for so long I don't know how to act.