Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So what are you going to do when you loose your weight

Well we all have made the decision to loose weight and we have the means to do it so..... What is one of the things your are going to that you could not do before you lost weight or how will you reward yourself, you get the idea

Oh oh me first me first... I can't wait to feel comfortable in a swimsuit - go to a waterpark - wear shorts... YIPPEE! :rolleyes: You?

Oh oh me first me first... I can't wait to feel comfortable in a swimsuit - go to a waterpark - wear shorts... YIPPEE! :rolleyes: You?

You know there are alot of things I look forward to doing (tucking my shirt in, not working around my gut when putting my skates, looking down and seeing my dick, the normal things hahahah) but i have to say the one thing i want to do is Stage dive again. Growing up in a punk rock hardcore music world stage dives were one of the greatest things in the world to do but i realize there is a weight window for these things and i have long passed it, but if i get down below 200 i am going to do it and not see the look of a bunch of horrfied faces of people going noooo the big guy is going to crush us

Wow - TMI with some of that but I do understand what you're saying. However, stage diving is not a dream of mine... lol. Maybe my husband being able to pick me up would be nice. I mean, he can now (cuz he's strong as crap) but like "over the threshold" or "piggy back ride" kind of stuff.

How tall are you? ... Cuz i'm thinking a little more than 200 properly distributed could still make for a smooth sail in a crowd ;)

I can't wait to wear shorts, a bathing suit, cute dresses with cute shoes, and have lots of sex (many different positions). LOL I just can't wait to feel good.

I'm going to buy the most fabulous wedding gown I can find. Seriously. Not even setting a budget. (And then I'm going to buy a lot of cute dresses and things...and hopefully something beautiful to wear to my brother's rehearsal dinner for his wedding...and I'm going to get my bridesmaid dress altered for his wedding...They ordered me a 22-24....they'll have to cut it apart and repattern it...I'm pretty excited about it :P).

I can't wait for my fiance to be able to easily pick me up and carry me across the threshold as well :P

Definitely I'm so excited bout having a new wardrobe. In the summertime I've always wanted to wear cute summer dresses but my legs were not suitable for public display! And yeah my sex life with my boyfriend is set to soar....gonna go places we never went before hahaha!!! There's a whole new world out there for me to explore and I just cannot wait.

My surgery is in three days, on December 6th. We're going to Glacier National Park in June, and then to New York City in September. I want to hike the park and walk city streets without being exhausted and having to sit down so often. I want to keep up with my friends, instead of lagging behind all the time whenever we go somewhere.

I have the next six months to lose the first part, and all Summer to lose even more. I hope that by the time NYC rolls around I'll be able to comfortably fit in an airline coach seat. That would be a major treat. (Man, have I gotten simple, or what? LOL!)

Buying clothes that fit right off the rack in a normal store, not from the fat guy places. And as I posted in a similar thread awhile ago, I want to be able to go on vacation and bring home a souvenir article of clothing that isn't a ballcap - till now, that's all that would fit me.

Everything else is relative. :)

Dave

I want to be able to buy the outfit in the regular size store window. Shorts!!! I cant remember the last time I wore shorts, it must have been 8 years ago.

I've been able to do a lot of things. I can't wait until my brain catches up with my body. I still see myself as the 319lb person, and think that people are looking at me because I'm fat, not because I'm cute (or even, gasp!, hot.).

I'm looking forward to going home and trying on my wedding gown- I got married 6.5yrs ago at 255lbs. I'm excited to see! I'm going home in 2 weeks and am excited to see family who haven't seen me this low since I was in high school and friends who have NEVEr seen me this low!

Haven't had surgery yet, but glad to see I'm not the only one who avoids shorts like the plague. Can't wait until I just feel COMFORTABLE; looks and weight wise. I look forward to not feeling like I'm stealing more than my fair share of the seat on a plane, not get winded from walking down the street to the mailbox, heck, maybe even RUNNING. I also can't wait until the day I no longer outweigh my husband; he's only about 165 and I think we weighed the same amount in college but I've totally gained way too much. Seeing a weight that begins with the number 1, not having to use a CPAP anymore...I was even thinking about how wonderful it will be if and when I need to get my wedding rings sized back down. (Can you tell I'm a bit excited?) :rolleyes:

I am looking forward to having my confidence back again. With 40 lbs. down so far I have days where my confidence peeks out from behind the shadows - until I beat myself up for having over 100 more to go. I look forward to the day where I stop hibernating and hiding from the world because I am too afraid to face it in my fat suit.

I am looking forward to having my confidence back again. With 40 lbs. down so far I have days where my confidence peeks out from behind the shadows - until I beat myself up for having over 100 more to go. I look forward to the day where I stop hibernating and hiding from the world because I am too afraid to face it in my fat suit.

I would have to \ggree with Jennifer in Dallas..hibernating and hiding because I am to uncomfortable with myself, definately no more of that. I look forward to making myself more available, talking to guys more and being confident in my skin. I also look forward to shopping in stores like banana Republic/J. Crew. I shop those stores now but really can't fit any of the cute stuff like button down shirts that make your shoulders look fab and cut trousers and jeans. And a biggy is fitting the riding boots that are so popular now. I can't get them over my calves. Let's see..I also look forward to putting up a debut picture on my Facebook page, so I can be like, "look at me now"

In May, my girlfiend is getting married and I am a bridesmaid, I look forward the most to showing up and being a completely different size. I'm so excited....

I am set to be banded on the 28th of December so lots to look forward to but I also know that their are lots of changes to be made. More than anything, I want to desperately to lose my taste for sweets.

I'm going to Italy... been saving for years and then when i could finally afford it my weight was so out of control that I could not imagine sitting in an airplane seat, that I could not fit into, all the way there. Money is in the bank... just waiting to hit my magic weight! Arrivederci!!!!!