Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

LBT Charlotte Bandsters Picture Thread

Watch us shrink! Here are our get-together pics from the first day we all met in person! Let's keep our comments on the Chat thread so those of us with the evil Dial-Up can view without washing our hair between page loads...LOL

This is our first get-together at Concord Mills Mall in July 2005.

Kathy (the best me), Kim(gordonfamily3), Melissa (dragonwilow) and Angie (bondgirl)

Oy Vey! No more pics with Kathy's camera phone...too fuzzy!

post-204312-13813132566649_thumb.jpg

This is August 2005.

Angie (Bondgirl) is front and center. Surrounding her from left to right is:

Kathy (the best me), Melissa (dragonwilo), Kim (gordonfamily3), Starr (Starr W), and Dianne (sunsett).

post-204312-13813132566894_thumb.jpg

September 2005

Left to Right: Kathy (the best me), Kim (gordonfamily3), Melissa (dragonwilo), Dianne (sunsett), Karen (KarenMcGregor), Starr (StarrW)

post-204312-13813132567599_thumb.jpg

November 2005

Back row: Dianne (sunsett), Kim (gordonfamily3), Melissa (dragonwilo) sherrie (Sherrie)

Front row: Kathy (the best me), Kami, Karen (KarenMcGregor)

post-204312-13813132567072_thumb.jpg

December 2005

Dianne (sunsett), Kim (gordonfamily3), Kathy (the best me)

Karen (KarenMcGregor), Melissa (dragonwilow) holding DD Karah, and Angie (bondgirl)

post-204312-13813132567341_thumb.jpg

WOWOOWEEEEEEEEEEE GIRLS, what a beautiful change you are all going thru. You look fantastic PWEEEZE keep it up, your such an inspiration.

I'm applauding you all !! GOOD JOB :)

OMG! Look at you!!!! You girls look awesome!

Im requesting that someone can do a side by side with the first one and the last one. The July one and the December one. please???

That is an awesome timeline, you gals look fabulous! Keep up the progress, and keep us posted, someone needs to side by side the first and last pics!

Okay, so I edited post#6 because I got Sherrie's screen name wrong and now it's all wop-de-looped...I'll fix it when Mr Alex gets the edit glitches repaired...sorry.

Edit glitches ?

Yes, Alex. When I click the edit button the screen pops up and instead of my text, it's full of smilies. If I'm adding to the bottom of the text, I can just type below the smilies and it adds it in, then my old text has these <> in them, but the new text is fine.

Post #6 on this thread came out that way when I edited. For some reason, it wasn't smilies, it was just spread apart letters...I'll demonstrate

<t h e b e s t m e >

etc etc so I was able to find the W I needed to delete, I saved, then what you see above is what happened.

Hope that helps.

Very odd. I just edited your post and I had none of these issues.

What browser are you using please ?

Uh, what's my browser? Do you mean Microsoft Internet Explorer? I have seen others post about the smilie thing (NJChick comes to mind)...hope that helps.

Yup, do you know what version of Microsoft Internet Explorer you're running please ?

I have a Dell computer with Windows XP on it, does that help? Okay, I found a "version 6.0" on an info page for Microsoft Internet Explorer...is that what you are looking for ?

Yup, that's pretty much the latest version of IE. I can't seem to figure out why most of the LBT users (including myself) are not having similar issues :P