Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Free Exercise Music Cd

Looking forward to seeing the list so I can download them onto my MP3 player. :D I could use some good music suggestions. :D

Okay, I'll send a CD of cool-down or stretch music to the first person who can guess my favorite of the Fast Exercise CD playlist.

And another to the first who can tell me which song is a nod to Madame DeLarla. (And no, it's not "You Crack Me Up" although that would be a very good guess!)

OMG, I must have one! I'm chair-dancing to Play that Funky Music in my office right now. The whole firm thinks I'm weird, but when I asked to get fired my attorney said, "You could never be so lucky." Not sure what that means, but I think they like weirdos.

Kare, so generous! Ask Donali and Penni how much I appreciate music! Donali gave me an MP3 player with a bunch of mixed CDs that I absolutely love (hint, hint Donali) and Penni saved my entire life by giving me an IPOD! Since then, I've purchased an IPOD for my hubby. Hubby even put a DVD player in the truck so I can watch my Pink Floyd and Alanis DVDs while he's driving. I'm a big dancer, can't keep my feet still, so I'll LOVE it!

Thank you Kare Bear!

Hey Kare!

I love the music!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! I finally downloaded it onto my MP3 player & my favorite is the first one called SUCCESS. I had never heard that before!! Great selection!!

Diane--You never heard SUCCESS?? O man, you must be a very young thing! Have you heard "It's Raining Men"? That's good too, although not on that CD. I thought success was better thematically.

DeLarla--I just bought a new car 2 weeks ago and the thing that pushed me over in my choice was the fact that it is IPOD READY! It actually has a port that charges your IPOD and turns the radio control into an IPOD control (you can see the songs listed on the radio and the dial turns into an ipod tuner), sooo cool!

Welll, it WAS cool. I got hit by a semi truck 4 days after picking up that car so it's been at the collision repair ever since. :)

Is it too late to request free exercise music? Actually, I'd love to contribute to the CD/shipping box/postage fund if there is one. You send one to me, I'll pay for the next person or two to get one.

Anyhow, it's after midnight on New Years Eve and I have finished some computer housekeeping projects and tomorrow is a great day to get started. I am joining LBT Boot Camp with Instructor/Drill Sergeant Christina. Exercise is on my list. I have my CD player with head phones ready so I can jam while little man is napping. I don't care what the tunes are since I know it will push me to keep the pace.

Can you do it? Would you? I'd be grateful. I need good tunes...help!

I'll burn some more CDs tomorrow and mail them out--just PM your address.

Really, everyone, thanks for offering but I don't want any payment; however, I WOULD like some FEEDBACK! Please come back to this thread after you workout to the cd and let me know which songs you really liked--and which you didn't.

And no one's figured out DeLarla's song yet???

Didn't get that far??

:rolleyes

Kare, I've been meaning to thank you! I've been sick, though, and have only used the music twice. It's way too long for me; I can only get through 9-10 songs in the time I have.

But it's great!! I do know which song is DeLarla's but I can't think of the name right now. I remember when it came one that it definitely made me think of her, and now that I know you put one there deliberately I'm pretty sure I had it right.

So Sorry you've been sick Alex. That's crummy over the holidays.

I didn't really expect anyone to get thru the whole CD at first. I rarely use more than 30 minutes of it at a time. The songs really change from fast soundtrack stuff (Footloose) at the beginning to fast swing (my current favorite) so depending on my mood I often start around the 6th song.

To everyone who has PM'd me as of 1/2--got your addresses and I'll be mailing CDs out tomorrow or the next day. Look for them in your mail by the end of the week... and let me know if I missed anyone.

Kare I would love to have 1 of the excersice cd's. I will pm you with my address if you have enough for me!! Thank you.... this is so sweet of you to take the time to do these for us!!!

Kare, just how many of these have you shipped out? Just wonderin'. I can't wait!

A few... but I don't think it's wise to put the actual number here in case the music people come after me.

:guess

That's one reason I won't accept any pymt... it's just for fun and something we can share. If you're introduced to any new artists (& there's a pretty good chance you will be) you'll buy more of their music. I have several things from "Cherry Poppin Daddies" on there, but if you could workout to an entire CD of their stuff alone.

Kare, I have been using the CD and enjoying it but haven't gone through the whole thing yet. That pace sets a pretty intense workout - I was doing some aerobics to tracks 8,9,10 (I think) this morning and it was kicking my rear!!! I will let you know when I get through the whole thing. Thanks for making these.

Celeste