Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Got rid of the granny panties and went shopping!

I've always been happy with the 6 pack Hanes Her Way panties for yrs. Even my panties are too big now. And as I was looking in the mirror this morning at my saggy underwear, I realized that it's not so attractive. So out went the granny panties and I went shopping for some cute ones. Got some boy cut with lace - very pretty. And they make my butt look great! I never thought panties would ever be important to me - I mean, who cares what you wear underneath clothes? I do now. And I can now fit into the bra/panty combos I've seen all these yrs, that I could never fit into.

And it makes me feel better about myself just wearing them. Simple remedy for poor body image? buy some pretty panties!

Marci

WTG girl!

I can't wait for the day I don't have to kneel and dig through the back of the bottom rack for the "full figure" bras! I want a couple of those cute matching sets myself... some day! :)

Thats awesome Marci! :)

It shouldn't matter if anyone sees or not- its for YOU! Its for you to feel sexy and pretty! No one may know- but you do and thats what matters!

Been there, done that recently. I love it!

I realized my panties were droopy (like to the point of falling down unless I had other pants holding them up!) just the other day. It dawned on me that I hadn't gotten myself new underwear since my son was in kindergarten. He starts eighth grade next week!

Yeah, a trip to Victoria's Secret is definitely on the agenda.

WTG! I love hearing about NSVs......:)

I love that feeling too!

My sister suggested that I have a bra fitting after I lose the weight I want. I've never done one before and I've heard that a large % of women are wearing the wrong size. When I get those cute new bras they will fit the right way now. :)

I have done the bra fitting thing and encourage it.

Macy's and Nordstrom's do it for free and I got much good advice then after I knew what I liked bought more on ebay

Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshall, Stein Mart are also fun as you can try someone new with little investment

Someone (a friend) starting sending me Victoria's catalog but they still don't fit My bust did not shrink at the speed of other places and a good bra makes a big difference

I might suggest if your loss has been significant that you invest in one or two good ones along the way. I am becoming an exercise addict and a loose ill fiting bra just tears me up now

my 2 cents

Thanks ladies! I knew you'd all understand. I agree about the bra fittings - you definately need one, I've never had one tho. My doc actually told me that my cup was too big (I was wearing a DD and he said I was a D) - so I bought a D and it fit perfectly. Now to get the perfect around size.....After I lose all of this weight, I plan on getting a breast lift and a Tummy Tuck. I'd better start saving my $$ now! My boobs sag down to my belly button!

Thanks for all of your input!

Marci