Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking violets- part 6!!!

Hi Girls~

SOOO EXCITED! Been too freakin' busy to think straight, but I glad ya'll are on it!

Haydee, so excited to hear Sophia is kicking up a storm...little soccer player perhaps (wearing pink cleats, of course).

I NEVER ride many rides, really just a few Michelle listed. LOVE PIRATES...and would LOVE to eat in that resturaunt if you want. We need to make a reservation so let me know if you want. We tried to make a reservation at 11am last year (we were there in Oct for Gay Days), and the first opening was at 8pm! It will be fun. Just hope and pray that Susanne can go w/ us (she really needs to drive...hate LA traffic and don't like to drive in it). I need a van for all of us too! CAN'T WAIT!

We are going to a bull riding rodeo Sat night!!! Love rodeos and haven't been to one in years! Can't wait!

Judy, loved the Grady rocking out vid on fb. Good to see Kris, feel like I know her. The little man has some good rhythm!!

Jane, glad the Iron thing is almost over. Do you read when you are there? I am reading Such a Pretty Face which is great...WHEN I get in reading time. I'll go a week or two before I touch it.

Oh yeah...getting a fill tomorrow!!! I hope he is aggressive! I really need a muzzle on my mouth. My friends and I are gonna start WW on Monday AGAIN! Hopefully, I can lose that last 75 lbs before ya'll get here...haha!!!

OK...off to watch BB. It is funny cause I LOVE IT IN JULY, and by the time school starts, I get waylaid w/ all my crap, I lose interest!

Love you girlies...can't wait to see you...can't wait to feel Sophia and Izzy kick up a storm at Disney!

xoxoxoxoxo

So I go up to the place there and buy the ticket or do I have to buy it in advance? I am disney challenged!!

good point...should we buy in advance? online or phone? I already arranged for my sub (well, with the sub and not with my school).

Check your e-mails for DL planning... :o

Edited by mdrai
Ha ha... I thought that was the regular smile smilie... not the droolie one!

Not good news from my doc today. I have to go to the hospital tomorrow to be put under again so he can do some manipulation of the knee and get it to bend more. He says this happens to 10% of the knee replacement people. Lucky me. Takes 15 minutes, but is so painful, I have to have a spinal yet again. Oh joy.

Judy...so sorry to hear this. Hang in there...sending you tons of purple power and love!!!

xoxoxoxo

Judy, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I hate that you have to go through this!!!!!! I wanted to call you today, but was busy with customers all day. Now I think you would bop me with your cane if I called you! So tomorrow I go into work at 10:00, work at both places, so won't be home til late, so somebody let me know!! You know I am the resident worrier......

Will try and post in the morning, but not sure if I will have time. I need to shower and do my hair and be at the hospital by 9. Procedure is at 10:30 and if all goes well, I should be home around 1 p.m. I just am so afraid of having the dry heaves again. I'm going to ask them not to put pain meds in my IV and just give me my percocet pills to take orally.

Off to bed. No food or drink until after I get home tomorrow. I just took my last pain pill.

Everyone have a good day tomorrow and I'll check in or have Bob check in asap.

Love you ladies!!

Judy, prayers are with you today, you will come back just fine. Your garden is absolutely beautiful. Thinking of you today.

Thanks, Dolores...

Things are not looking good. I already have the dry heaves this morning. I know it's all in my head, but I can't do anything about it. Just wish this was over and done with. ;o((