Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr Milton Owens - 5* - if you haven't done so you should rate him

If you haven't done so you should rate Dr Owens...let others know of your experience......actually everyone should rate their doctors....I only saw 6 (I was #7) ratings and I know he has done more surgeries than that....If you are happy with Dr Owens and his staff you should let others know so those looking for doctors in this area can consider him for their surgery....I for one am extremely happy with Dr Owens...I have had problems, which are my own fault, and he has been so helpful in getting me back on track. I go to his Rancho Cucamonga office and really am happy with his office staff too...Common everyone, lets give credit where credit is due....:biggrin:

You're right! I am a Dr. Owens patient too and i've been very happy. I go to a few different support groups which are good too. I learned in the Torrance group that he's now doing lap bands at a surgery center there so i know a lot of people in that area who are looking for a great lap band surgeon should know that he is very caring and one of the most experienced

I am extremely happy with Dr. Owens. I did rate him already, but I agree, people should be rating their doctors to help any future patients! I go to the Rancho office too and I drive an hour and a half to get there! Going tomorrow actually.. but it's worth it to go to a good doctor!

Edited by wannaBLean
fix typo

Had to chime in on this thread. My surgeon is also Dr. Milton Owens. He is incredibly kind, very caring, and very direct. One thing I especially like is that he gives you his cell phone number so that you can call him ANYTIME you want. (I try to be respectful of hours, but it is still good to know that I can call at 3am if I feel I absolutely have to). He and his staff have been incredible with me. Five out of Five stars for sure!!

Rating went from a 5 to a 1.....and that is for his Rancho office (the 1)....I picked the wrong time to use Dr Milton...to busy with his own problems (his back)...actually think he may have botched my surgery but since he wants more money to redo and I don't have that kind of money won't ever know...I thought originally it was my fault that I was having such problems but than realized it just wasn't me.......I am not the only one that has had major problems...heartburn horrible, which caused me to throw up constantly and his solution was to eat tums (which I did by the bottle full)....would throw up until my stomach would come through and have to be emptied again (he made a fortune in unfills and refills from me)....Waiting for awhile to be able to afford another doctor that doesn't guess but knows...I can't go through the days and nights of barfing and all the money out of my pocket each week.....glad he works for some, just not for me!

If you haven't done so you should rate Dr Owens...let others know of your experience......actually everyone should rate their doctors....I only saw 6 (I was #7) ratings and I know he has done more surgeries than that....If you are happy with Dr Owens and his staff you should let others know so those looking for doctors in this area can consider him for their surgery....I for one am extremely happy with Dr Owens...I have had problems, which are my own fault, and he has been so helpful in getting me back on track. I go to his Rancho Cucamonga office and really am happy with his office staff too...Common everyone, lets give credit where credit is due....:biggrin:

I was sooo wrong about this Dr.....have spent thousands and lost very little!....I have since moved on and am now finally having some success (as are 2 other patients of his that I know about)....Feel like I threw away the money on him....should have done my homework before.....and then should have done my homework after....he may have been a good dr at one time but now it is only about the money!