Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What R We Eating

OK where do I come to and what time...?:hungry: The veggies are inside the eggs......:notagree

If you want some you can....I might sit in the park & feast out (after walk of course):eek:

I am going to walk today but I don't think it is going to be all the way around......I'm having mental issues.

Anyhow, MY GROUND TURKEY CALORIE COUNT IS .....drum roll.:eek:...............APPROXIMATELY 230 CALORIES FOR 4 OZ.

05/05/06

B- Sausage patty w/ cheese 220 cal

L- Campbells firehouse chili, it was a two serving container w/ melted cheese stick and splenda 540

D- 3 long beaches... dont know how many calories that will be!

Well ladies, I just got another fill this morning. Brings me up to 2.4 and I'm on liquids for a few days. HELLO MARGARITAS!!!! ahahahhahahah!

ANyway, I weighed in at my dr's office and i won't bore you all with the details but i was very, very disappointed. I've basically lost NOTHING since I was there 5 weeks ago -- not even a pound??!!??!:eek: :) But my clothese feel so much better and everyone says they see a difference so who knows........ She told me though that i need to stay at 1200 cals a day, and that includes weekends! I told her that on the weekends I tend to go up to 1500/1600 and she's like "Well, that's the problem:rolleyes: ! And I was like, "well then fill me up damnit so i'm not hungry all the time!"

hahahah!

Please send me some good vibes though!!????? Dyin' over here! I think my biggest problem is "grazing" at night while I watch tv.. look how many more calories i consume at night!! It's such a tough habit to break though!

So, as for food:

THursday (exercised like crazy -- 1 hour at very hard gym class!):clap2:

Day

grilled chicken with ff dressing -- 160

powerbar -- 280

half a powerbar -- 140

Night

lean cuinine -- 220

crackers -- 60

bruschetta dip - 25

fudgciciles -- 220

cool whip 25

Cereal -- 150

sf pudding -- 50

1320 cals total

FRIDAY -- exercise -- 30 minutes of cardio at gym

a few bits of spaghetti 100

a fe bites of tuna tartare 31 cals

2 white wine spritzers 140

Protein shake -- 350

620 total cals as of 7:43 pm

Kee, I saw your pics on another thread. You're so pretty!

Teresa, looks like you've been doing SO awesome lately! And you moved the scale's 50 pound marker down a notch! That's always fun.

Xann, did your nurse say to eat ONLY 1,200 calories/day? My nurse just told me to get AT LEAST 1,200 calories/day. But then again she also said I had anorexic tendencies.

B: Protein Shake - 137, 27g Protein

L: 1.5 pieces fried tilapia & 1/2 salad (business lunch - I couldn't help it!)

D: Sweet pork taco w/ black Beans

B: 0 Calories - 5,000g of sex (all protein)

L: 200 calories - 6oz of edible underwear, 128 fl oz of sweat (1 gallon)

D: currently pending

total 200 calories soo far and burned off about 6,000 calories :heh:

Telly - TMI!

5/6/06

B: Water

L: 5 oz Wild sockeye salmon, 1/4 sweet potato - 320 calories(?), 22g Protein

D: Buca di Beppo's chicken parmigiana & creamy chicken & Pasta dish, 1/4 of a piece of garlic bread

Dessert!: 1 WHOLE caramel apple drizzled with chocolate & snickers bits and a caramel-, white chocolate-dipped pretzel (which I PB'd on). I guess it's my free day!

Oh Telly:laugh

B: 0 Calories - 5,000g of sex (all protein)

L: 200 calories - 6oz of edible underwear, 128 fl oz of sweat (1 gallon)

D: currently pending

total 200 calories soo far and burned off about 6,000 calories :heh:

5/6/06

B: chicken apple sausage & scrambled eggs w/cheese

S: 2 grilled chicken legs

L: turkey burger w/cheese (no bun)

D: blackened chicken tenders w/squash n' onions

S: sf popsicle

water: all day long

exercise: 3mi @ da point

5/7/06

Pre B: unjury

B: scrambled eggs w/cheese & chicken/apple sausage w/onion

S: salmon

L: blackened chicken tenders w/squash n' onions

S: steamed shrimp

water: all day

exercise: 3 mi @ da point

5/8/06

B: unjury

S: hard boiled egg w/slices of rotisserie chicken

L: salmon w/side salad

D: oven baked fish w/squash n' onions

water: all day long

exercise: none

Most of you seem to eat pretty healthy food. I still eat all the same crap I ate before just a lot less of it. I am losing good so I guess im doing ok.

B- 4 oz scrambled eggs w/ turkey sausage and cheese

L- 4 oz left over stromboli ans french fries

D- 4 oz grilled mahi mahi and Pasta

Drinks- 1 protien drink this morning and Water all day long.

B: Protein Shake - 138 calories, 27g Protein

L: Mustard chicken & green Beans - 220 calories, 17g protein

D: Salsa chicken - ~300 calories(?), 30g protein

S: Angel food cake w/ strawberries - ~ 300 calories(?)

Totals: 958 calories, 74g protein

Xann, I liked your calorie calculation defecit idea, so here's my attempt:

Exercise: 20 min HIIT on arc trainer = abt 300 calories

BMR: 1900 + 300 + 600 (daily activity) - 958 = 1,842 calorie defecit

Puddinpie -- what is the "daily activity"? I just subtract 1800 (my RMR) and then my exercise calories... by the way, I LOVE the Arc trainer!!! I do that all the time at the gym!!!

Does everyone count things like milk in their coffee? salad dressings, little bites of stuff....?? I feel like I very rarely just eat 3 meals a day and i'm wondering if anyone else deals with this?

Xann, your BMR is just your basal metabolic rate, basically just surviving. You burn 30% - 60% more just doing basic daily activities. In the case above I just added 30% because I've been sort of sick and lazy today.

Now, RMR is different from BMR. RMR calculation is slightly higher than BMR. But however you calculate it, I think the calculation is flawed. I certainly don't lose 1/2 pound every day, even though all the math says I should. But then again I haven't had my REAL BMR calculated for a few months, but even a few months ago I was only burning 70% of what other people burn at my age, weight, height, sex... So I took a number off the Internet and multiplied it by .7

ANYHOW... I love the arc trainer, too! I always do my high intensity interval training (HIIT) on the arc trainer because it's so easy on my joints, but I can still work out hard.

Telly :) ...I'm with you....I took off played hooky yesterday:o :kiss I'll just say I burned a few calories.:guess