Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

banded, banding, bands--verb--To assemble or unite in a group

Wow Anne, you are up, down, around and all over the place, but you will get this thing done come hell or high water! Good for you!

Yep- that's me! Thanks for noticing!

Humming Bird...95 lbs! Wow! No wonder you feel like your in someone else's skin! You are! You should be super proud of yourself!!! Anne...so glad a decision was made. Some times that's the hardest part...my prayers are with you and keep us update. Stacie...Yes, it was my daughter and she is doing great! Thanks for asking. She gets smaller and smaller every time I see her. Sorry you're stressed. And yes, stress can cause us to fall back into bad habits...be careful. We are here for support! I, too, am tired of those posts. I have written the explanation of "why you don't have restriction" out so many time it's not even funny. Let someone else do it. Today I worked with a personal trainer at the YMCA. She spent 1 and 1/2 hours taking my history and showing me how to use the machines. They have everything and all brand new stuff! I didn't swim because I was tired. I can't wait until I enjoy working out. Tomorrow is Water aerobics! Sounds like it's real laid back too. Do as much as you're able. So I'm looking forward to it. Well gotta go make dinner. Love you all, Dottie ps sorry this does not have breaks in it. My browser won't allow it. take care...

Good Morning One and all !!!

ok, where to start?

Anne - Woot! Woot! I agree, I'd have done the same, given the circumstances. I'm SO happy you can finally move forward!!

Dottie - I LOVE Water Aerobics - its the Best! i'm hoping once I get myself on sure financial footing again, I'll be joining our Y again for water fun.

Bob - hope you enjoy more of your trip besides seeing the bottom of a glass ( and NO, i'm not talking about you seeing the TOP of the glass either! ) lol !! ps - your babies ARE adorable :-)

Amy - Welcome! and AWESOME NSV!!!!!

Michael - Michael ? Michael ??? Yoo-Hoo!! Have we lost you already?? ;-)

Leigha - SO proud of you and your c25k!

Bets - Proud of you too! I see your "BB" updates on FB ... way to go!

Everyone else - I'm sorry - I know I'm forgetting some of you! But I'm at work right now, and need to keep it a bit short. Yeah, work totally KICKS ASS! :-) I LOVE it !!!

Man, times must still be really difficult out there. 3 friends of mine have lost their jobs in the past 5 days. :-( I thank god every dayI have my job, my health, my incredible good looks and awesome personality :-D

Well, back to working, and lurking... lol

Have a super weekend !!!

LOL ! I Love you Bobbie. Your posts always make me smile.

Edited by Humming Bird

Guess what? I managed to wrestle another pound away from my body! It took 2 weeks this time :frown:.

I finished week 6 of C25K today, I ran for 25 min without stopping! I have started eating more carbs and calories the night before these runs and it seems to help. I am also getting up during the night and drinking Water so I will be hydrated since I cant drink too much water at one time.

I better get to work, have a great weekend everyone.

LOL ! I Love you Bobbie. Your posts always make me smile.

Ditto , HB !! ((hugs ))

I can eat!!!! I never thought I'd be happy to say those words but after weeks solid of struggling to eat anything solid it feels awesome. So, now time to play a little and find out what I can and cannot handle and hope that she didn't take too much out. (0.8) I feel SOOOOO much better already!

Christie your weightloss is great. I'm sorry you were too tight. You may have to sneek up on it for your next fill.

I may end up being the queen of .1 fills.

I go back Friday to get a fill. My restriction kinda sucks since I had that bad stuck thing and had the .8 unfill.

I'm glad I did it though.

I've been working on my mountain theme guest room. The log bed came in Friday and we picked it up yesterday. The real nice lodge theme comforter sets are too expensive, so I found this one online and ordered it today. I spent too much on the bed it's self to afford the expensive comforter set. Some day I will make a quilt for it.

I painted an accent wall (green), but don't like how the edges look. I think I will just get some wood trim to make the corners and edges look better.

I had 2 little white Fiber board book shelves that were ready for goodwill that I painted with the same green paint. They will look ok in there. I couldn't afford a dresser to match the bed. Those things cost as much as the bed.

I've always been into projects like this to stay busy and make my home look and feel nice.

post-270429-13813139363628_thumb.jpg

All right, I am mad... :(

I posted yesterday but it went to la la land. I guess I didn't hit submit! drat.

Leigha, yay for you! Woot woot!

Bobbie, nice to see you again!

Anne, counting down! A friend of mine is having RNY on 7/8.

Bob, hope you are enjoying you liquid diet, I bet your babies miss you.

My GI troubles seem to have resolved...yay! So with my PCP's permission, I cancelled the colonoscopy I had scheduled.

We went to the county fair yesterday. It is our annual kick off to summer. I had deep fried mushrooms. Very yummy, very rich, and very not good for me. Hubby ate most of them. We also shared a BBQ pork sandwich. Very yummy and without the bread band-friendly.

Then there was the beer. Oh yeah...lots and lots of it. But spread out over the day, so I did not get drunk. Just consumed too many calories.

My BP seems to be creeping upwards, until this morning when it was 87/55. I suspect the beer and lack of Water yesterday to be part of that. So, I am chugging water this morning.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!!!

[ATTACH]19617[/ATTACH]

I've been working on my mountain theme guest room. The log bed came in Friday and we picked it up yesterday. The real nice lodge theme comforter sets are too expensive, so I found this one online and ordered it today. I spent too much on the bed it's self to afford the expensive comforter set. Some day I will make a quilt for it.

I painted an accent wall (green), but don't like how the edges look. I think I will just get some wood trim to make the corners and edges look better.

I had 2 little white fiber board book shelves that were ready for goodwill that I painted with the same green paint. They will look ok in there. I couldn't afford a dresser to match the bed. Those things cost as much as the bed.

I've always been into projects like this to stay busy and make my home look and feel nice.

Looks very comfy!! Hmmmmmm , yes, I'm sure I'll be most comfortable in it when I come visit :-) Do you supply room service or laundry ? :(

"My GI troubles seem to have resolved...yay! So with my PCP's permission, I cancelled the colonoscopy I had scheduled."

Colonoscopy's are a pain in the ass lol

Sorry ! Too much coffee and not enough sleep!! :(

HB, I love the comforter! Very nice.

Christie, glad you can eat. Its so strange to think we'd ever WANT to eat :( But I've been there, where every bite is torture.

Bobbie!! Tee hee! Yes, they are...I was very happy to cancel the appointment! I still have a few years til I turn 50 and get the screening one...whew!!

Edited by Cocoabean

HB-I LOVE the comforter...and I always wanted a log bed...hmmm when is the next opening and Hotel Hummingbird??lol

Christie-Glad you are feeling better :(

Leigha-Congrats on the run! Someday that will be me (maybe). I know last weekend my husband literally dragged me up a mountain (if you know anything about PA, our mountains are really big hills). We had to stop alot on the way up, but once we were up there the view was breath-taking and there were tons of Mountain Laurels in bloom. I was so proud of me and so was my husband! I could really get used to this losing weight thing

Denise--YAY no bum scope!

I just realized...I am 6months out and almost 1/2 way there! Of course I know though that the closer I get the less I'll lose