Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

FATS!! Finally Able to Succeed (Feb 2010 Bandster)

Howdie!

Anyone getting banded in February? My date has been set for Feb 28th, 2010. My insurance is pending waiting on my 2 final appointments to fulfill the 6 month PCP assisted weight loss. Those 2 appointments have been set up for Jan and Feb 4th. Humana said that Feb 5th, when they receive the paperwork they will approve it! YES!

So, anyone that is being banded in February, I would love to buddy up and go on this journey together!

Much Love and best Wishes,

Heather

I am so :thumbup:shocked at how fast all this has gone. I went to a seminar in July and all other things required and got approved in Nov.!!!! I have a date for my surg, it will be Feb. 9th. Im so excited and nervous and worry soooo much about the pre op diet and excess skin. But I know this is what I need to do. It will all work out and I will come to this site for support. Congrats to all Feb Bandsters and I look forward to chatting with you!!!

YAY! Congratulations on your approval! :tt1::tt1: That's awesome! Just think of the pre-op as the gateway to success! We've dealt with such hell, surely we can make it two weeks! I will be with you all the way! I KNOW you can do it! My nurse practitioner was telling me to freeze some of my shakes and make it like ice cream, and you can add clear unflavored Gelatin for a custard like dessert... All while on the two week wait! I think it will help me get through the psychological part of the shakes!

I have similar worries about excess skin, but I've been told by many that as long as I keep walking, and exercize mildly, the excess should be at a minimum... besides.. that's what they make duct tape and super glue ... and Spanx for right?? LOL! :blink::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Much love,

Heather

Hi there :unsure:

My sugery date is set for Feb 23 2010!!

Janelle

Hey ya'll! I'm not sure when my surgery date will be (hoping for March) but wanted to wish you ladies lots of luck!

Hi Everyone!!

I am pretty sure I will be getting a surgery date in February. So I am right here with you!

My name is Kathy, and I live in NH. Ha ha I guess my user name told you that!

I am 38 and at my all time high weight. I am ready to get healthy. I need to lose these comorbibities!!

I look forward to taking this journey with you.

got my surgery date. Feb 9th.

I am excited and terrified!!

I JUST got my approval a few hours ago and my date was set for Feb. 3rd. I'm SO freaking excited! I've been working almost a year for this. Between orientations, 6 months of journaling, psych eval, dietician, blood work... etc... finally I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Anyone doing any pre-surgery research on the best ways to get the protine you need in?

Congrats Feb bandsters!!!! I have a Feb 9th date too!!! 35 days from today and I cant wait till then!! We can do this!!! Yay to all of us!!!:thumbup:

I was banded Dec. 18th. Good luck with your journey. So far so good for me. I'm down 15 lbs.

Hi there :thumbup:

My sugery date is set for Feb 23 2010!!

Janelle

Hey Janelle, we have the same name and spell it the same, too. :tt2: My date is February 22!!!! SO Excited!!

Hey All!!! I am soooo excited to say I will be joining you all in Feb. My date was set yesterday for the 18th I am soooooo excited I am about to burst! Good luck to everyone and I'm sure we will be seeing each other around. If anyone else is having surgery in the Orange County area of California add me and maybe we can be Band Buddies!:thumbup::thumbup::tt2::thumbup:

I'm so excited that we're all doing this together! Had my 5 month appointment on Jan 4th and all went well.. now onto Feb 4th and hoping for a Feb 28th surgery date! YAY!

Hugs,

Heather

:smile2:

Just got the call today! My date is 2-23-10!! YAYYY!!!!!!!

I got my date too! 2/5/10! Wooo Hooo!