Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Exciting news I just have to share

First of all I want to take time to wish everyone out there in band land the wonderfulest of Holidays! Hopefully everyone out there has their holiday shopping finished up and is starting to enjoy the holidays. I finished up my shopping earlier this week and have all of my 4 kids, my hubby, my mom and dad, and in-laws presents under the tree.

Second of all, here comes the news I just had to share. I went to the store this morning to find me a pair of jeans and a shirt to wear to our Christmas Eve dinner with the family. I (as usual) was dreading the trip to plus size clothing. They never have the cute trendy cloths like the smaller sizes and it always has depressed me.

I had my mom with me and had to (right in the middle of the store) look down my pants at the size tag. I wore a size 16 into the store. Now my 16s where getting a little loose on me so I thought, what the heck, I will see if I can go down a size and them fit comfortably. I pick out a pair of jeans, went to the dressing room and tried on a size 14. They fit just like a glove. Not to tight. Not to loose. Just right. I couldnt believe it, I was actually standing infront of a mirror in a size 14 pants. For the first time in 11 years, I had on a pair of jeans that were not from the plus size section. My shirt, it is a large and (if I do say so myself) pretty cute. A long sleeved pink shirt with a pink tanktop with lace around the top of it.

I am so excited!! I had my doubts that I'd ever be down to this size, but here I am AND I AM LOVING EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF IT!!!

That is AWESOME!!! :)

Thats great news. What size did you start out at.

Congratulations! Isn't going down a size just the best reward? Almost better than seeing that number drop on the scale. Size 12 here you come, baby!

Thats great news. What size did you start out at.

I started out in a size 28

That is sooooo awesome. Congrats to you!

That is so awesome. Can't wait to be there with you. Keep up the hard work.

Aw, congratulations to you! What a great feeling!

Woohoo! Congrats!!! I'd definitely say that Santa came early this year!! YOU GO, GIRL!

That is SO great!

Excellent!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! When were you banded? How many pounds/inches have you lost so far? I started out as a snug size 28 and I'm about 10lbs away from comfortably fitting into a size 20. I can't even imagine EVER fitting into a size 14.

Happy Holidays!

Congratulations! That's even more exciting than seeing the numbers on the scale come down!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! When were you banded? How many pounds/inches have you lost so far? I started out as a snug size 28 and I'm about 10lbs away from comfortably fitting into a size 20. I can't even imagine EVER fitting into a size 14.

Happy Holidays!

I got my band August 18, 2008. I have lost a total of 94 pounds. Now the inches, I have no idea, I haven't actually kept up with that part.

I could not imagine fitting into a size 14 when I first started out, but hey, I'm there. It just takes A LOT of patience to determination to get there. You will make it there, and when you do, you will look back and say well, couldnt imagine it then, but here and am and I'm not stopping here!!!

congrats on making it as for as you have. You are doing a good job. Keep up the good work.