Hello! Welcome to the Largest Bariatric Surgery Community Online!

Welcome to BariatricPal.com, the largest weight loss surgery social network in the world! Our goal is to provide a unique platform for patients and potential patients alike that enables you to make informed choices involving your surgery decisions as well as providing you the support you need to meet your goals. Sign up now to access exclusive member features!

Join our community. It's free!

Dr. Bruce Jones, Jonesboro, AR

Views
Started by essieburton, Jan 16, 2008 7:17 PM
4 replies to this topic
4 replies to this topic

essieburton

• Surgery: LAP-BAND
Posted January 16, 2008 - 7:17 PM

Has anyone had any experience with Dr. Bruce Jones of Jonesboro, AR? If so, please let me know!

Thanks!:smile:

anglyn

• My Blogs
Posted April 14, 2009 - 11:07 AM

Yes, he performed my lap band surgery on March 5, 2009. He is a great doctor with high standards. He is quirky but wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone.

ldeere2005

• My Blogs
Posted April 14, 2009 - 1:42 PM

My best friend used Dr. Jones for her lapband surgery 3 years ago. She has done great! He has been a really good doctor for her and he consider's her his best patient due to she lost approx 150 pds the first year... he didn't want her losing that fast but she did. And she is still doing great and maintaining her goal weight 3 years later. I believe you'll be happy with him!

essieburton

Posted April 14, 2009 - 6:25 PM

He is my surgeon, I have my procedure done on 3/31/08, I had a few problems at first only losing about 35 lbs during the first year. I am back on track now, slow weight loss is better weight loss I believe. Thanks for te reply.

suzinrg

Posted June 27, 2009 - 1:46 PM

I am now using Dr Jones. My surgery has been scheduled for July 16. He seems to be a great doctor and his nurses and staff all very professional. I would recommend him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      Jul 25
    Teachamy

Had fabulous if inappropriate dreams about an affair with chocolate last nigh...

Show comments (1)
View All Updates

Trending Topics