Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Story surgery on Feb 23rd 2016, post op 381, today 219.

Thanks for sharing your story. I am a few days away from surgery and am very nervous about regaining weight after surgery. Thanks for letting me know that it is possible to keep the weight off.

Sent from my RCT6303W87M using the BariatricPal App

@@BobScott thank you for sharing your story. I've started the process and have my surgery date scheduled for 10/28. I know I will have to remind myself that the sleeve is a tool and that the "hunger" in my head will also need a fix.

For me the saying, "one is too many, 1000 never enough" comes to mind for trigger foods. I know I will have to abstain from some foods entirely.

Please keep sharing your positive thoughts, healthy tips, and overall amazing attitude here. You've inspired me!

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

WoW, Thanks for sharing your story, I had lap band 4 years ago and have had nothing but complications. Therefore, I am having a revision and removing the band and having the sleeve done I am much more nervous almost scared yet excited for the surgery and the adventure I think I amostly afraid of failing and the biggest my addiction with food!!!Fighting "Head Hunger" LOVE...1 is too many 1000x . Also, reading the horror stories on the complications thread lol. Of course there is always risk, I'm still moving forward. I to want the best out of life for me and my future with my other half and family, life is way to short to be miserable and my first surgery was cash pay, but "You know money comes and goes no regrets just do it" a friend said as I though I would have to cash pay again lol...Great story look forward to following more post! Congratulations!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using the BariatricPal App

post op 381, today 219

hey dude

amazing job and transformation

keep up the good work for the rest of your healthier, happier, longer life

i know you will

kathy

I needed to read your story tonight-- scheduled for the sleeve October 28--- worried about the liquid diet, my love affair with food that is to never again'. But I need me back! "It's time to make a change--- and I hope I can do it as graciously as you are and with such zest! Thank you..

Wow, Your story IS inspirational and I am going to remember it when I am recovering. Surgery on 11/10. I've gone back and forth about questioning my decision -- people trying to talk me out of it, skeptical that it won't work in the long run. I know food is an addiction and I am going to treat it as such. Thanks for that! Looking forward to hearing more about your journey!!

@@joy4you I am so happy for you as you are about to get out of the hellish place obesity is. It will be tough at times, but if you can truly give in to the fact that you have an addiction, and push to stick with healthy foods, you are going to be successful. The surgery will take away the cravings and get you started, then it is on you! Which means it's on us :) I would love to help in anyway possible, just keep pushing yourself in the first few months. Once you lose the initial milestone, and people start noticing the difference, it keeps getting easier. I believe in you!!! post-301478-14765493142402_thumb.jpg

#Allie Smith you can totally do this!!! I know that your head is in so many places right now, but trust me... it will all be worth it, and your journey will be amazing. You deserve this, just remember that... I can't wait to see your transformation! If you ever need ideas or support, I am here :)

I'm getting sleeved 11/4, and I like to ask folks that are a year out or so: have you noticed that you save $ on groceries? I spend $600 a month on food as an average. A lot of things are organic so that is a lot of money, but still, that seems absurd.

Thanks for sharing your story @@BobScott! You look amazing! What a transformation! It's nice to hear the stories of those ahead of us, it gives us a lot of inspriation. I appreciate your recipes and tips, too. I am only 12 days post -op, and I love hearing and seeing success such as yours. Rock on!!

I can't wait to hear all of your stories! Just stay focused and your day will be here before you know it. Take it day by day and enjoy the small victories along the way. I look back at my pics when I was down 100 lbs and at that point I was inspired and focused, but also very content with what I saw! Now, after losing another 65 lbs from then, my 100 lbs down pick is the new before pic... lol. What I am saying is that time will pass and you will continue to lose weight, but don't worry about the end game, enjoy the journey! It will give you time to adjust and enjoy your new life!

I just got off a plane for the first time since surgery, and I must say, it was a bit emotional. I put together a video on the way... feel free to check it out!

New body, new life, same me :)

[\URL]

Sent from my iPhone using the [url=https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=87332]BariatricPal App

Looks like I can't past a URL. Lol. youtu.be/SIkp8Nc5_Dw you probably have to copy and paste this one.