Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

BLACK FRIDAY WLS DEALS

BLACK FRIDAY WLS DEALS!

Post 1 pre-op WLS diet complaint, get 1 post-WLS diet complaint post free!

Save 50% off the calories for all the Snacks you only have 1/2 a serving of.

Get a free 3 week weight loss stall with any WLS purchased.

(add your own "Black Friday Savings" to this list)

GNC has buy one get one 50% off.

Kohls is having a sale on fitbits. Go through ebates and earn $10 for signing up plus cash back.

For smart phone users I recommend the Ibotta saving app. and get cash back on shopping at your favorite stores. I use several savings apps, including Target cartwheel, but this one give me the most cashback.

Old Navy is having 50% off. Great time to stock up on workout clothes!

I hate shopping so I moved to online shopping. Now I have even grown to hate online shopping. :(

Soon I will have no clothes to wear other than those that fall down when I stand up..

I LOVE shopping. It's like an Olympic sport to me. I like seeing how much I can get for as little as legally possible. However, I do NOT do Black Friday in store sales and only check out the online sales for things I need.

@@BLERDgirl -- Hitting the stores on "Black Friday" is for amateurs, right?

Today was a day for the movies and late lunch. A friend and I saw "The Danish Girl" -- well done -- and tucked into la sa tom. I made the mistake of ordering the large bowl and, quelle tragédie, brought most of it home. Morning was for haircut and color. Now I know that the day after Thanksgiving is good for that because everyone was in for the same services in the days before the holiday; it took half an hour less than usual.

Edited by WLSResources/ClothingExch

@@BLERDgirl -- Hitting the stores on "Black Friday" is for amateurs, right?

Today was a day for the movies and late lunch. A friend and I saw "The Danish Girl" -- well done -- and tucked into la sa tom. I made the mistake of ordering the large bowl and, quelle tragédie, brought most of it home. Morning was for haircut and color. Now I know that the day after Thanksgiving is good for that because everyone was in for the same services in the days before the holiday; it took half an hour less than usual.

I beg to differ :-) black Friday shopping veteran here! This is my favorite shopping day of the year!! And I was just shy of 10,000 steps as a result. In the great words of Betty Rubble and Wilma Flintstone.... "Charrrrrge it"

@@dhrguru - I don't do crowds. I went to a Black Friday sale once with a friend years ago. I was DONE. I am a good enough online shopper that I have yet to see a Black Friday sale I could beat any other time of the year shopping online. I also avoid the malls from Black Friday until after New Years. I've also begun to side eye the outlet malls. Years ago they were good deals. Now that seem to jack prices up to mark them down.

Case in point. Last year I was looking for a rolling back pack for the gym. I go to the luggage outlet they want to sell it to me for $50 after the so called discounts. I came home went online, found it on sale, used a coupon code and then shopped through ebates who was offering double cash back for Black Friday. My final cost was $34 with free shipping.

The crowded stores are just not my cup of tea. To those who like that sort of thing, I salute you. It just not for me.

@@dhrguru - I don't do crowds. I went to a Black Friday sale once with a friend years ago. I was DONE. I am a good enough online shopper that I have yet to see a Black Friday sale I could beat any other time of the year shopping online. I also avoid the malls from Black Friday until after New Years. I've also begun to side eye the outlet malls. Years ago they were good deals. Now that seem to jack prices up to mark them down.

Case in point. Last year I was looking for a rolling back pack for the gym. I go to the luggage outlet they want to sell it to me for $50 after the so called discounts. I came home went online, found it on sale, used a coupon code and then shopped through ebates who was offering double cash back for Black Friday. My final cost was $34 with free shipping.

The crowded stores are just not my cup of tea. To those who like that sort of thing, I salute you. It just not for me.

Online shopping overwhelms me. I end up having 20 tabs open comparison pricing, then give up cause I tell myself there must be a website I can find it cheaper. I like the immediate gratification of bringing something home with me. I prefer to shop alone, I don't like feeling like I'm taking too long to decide.

I did both king of Prussia mall and Willowgrove mall this year as well as target. Black Friday it's never about gift shopping, I do that before/after.... This is about getting deals for me :-)

@@dhrguru - I'm a GREAT online shopper. There are a few comparison shopping siteslike pricegrabbers that does the comparing fr you. There are also apps you can download on your phone or desktop. I'm at the point now that I know which sites are likely to give me the best deals. Between that, ebates and shopping apps like ibotta, 90% of the time my deals are online. As much as I love K of P, I won't go near them until after the holidays.

Target is really easy to save at.

1. Get a Target card. Either a credit card or a debit card. It's an automatic 5% off for using and free shipping no matter what you buy.

2. Use the Target Cartwheel app

3. Use the Ibotta app.

4. Get the Curbside app. New users get $10 off, use referal code MQBSS ( I used this and got an HP ink cartridge refill for $14. They usually retail for $37. I also used Ibotta and go another $.25 cashback.

5. I'm also a coupon clipper so I often end up having shopping trips to Target that are free or nearly free.

@@BLERDgirl there's a site I don't know if you know about it called myfrugaladventures and coupon clippers. The first one tells you all the deals and good coupons for the week and has a coupon data base the second one lets you buy coupons in bulk and you can save hundreds or thousands of bucks a year if your store doubles coupons. My favorite store is shoprite because they double dollar coupons

@ - I'm on coupon clippers but I never buy coupons. They are too easy to get for free. You can even email or write manufacturers and many of them will send you coupons. Hip2Save and YesWeCoupon post sales and coupons all the time. Naturally Savvy is another one I use but it's more organic and vegetarian friendly. I get many of my coupons to use at Whole Foods from them.