Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am 1 year, 8 months out. I feel like I don't have much restriction compared to other sleevers, but a ton compared to before surgery.

A typical Breakfast for me: 2 boiled eggs and 1/2 a Tomato

Snack: P3 & medium banana

Typical lunch: 2C salad greens w/2T cheese and 2 oz Protein

Snack: lunch meat slices or Protein Bar

Dinner: 3oz of meat &1/2C dense veg or 1.5C salad greens

Snack: usually Jello, 2 Popsicles or a piece of fruit

At 16 months out, I can eat a total volume of 3/4 cup if it's solid, or 1 cup if it's soupy. That is in 1/2 hour period, not all at once.

I can eat 3 grilled chicken tenders in 1 sitting and some days can only eat 2. Sometimes I feel like I'm eating a lot but then I realize it's so much less than what I used to be able to eat

I had my surgery 12/12/14 and I still have a hard time eating very much. I make little slider size burgers and take 1 of those for my lunch, I've never finished it. I workout 5-6 times a week and drink a lot of water! Here's my before and current pics!

post-243454-14328702627546_thumb.jpg

At 3-4 months I could still only eat a couple bites of anything. 1/2 Quest bar stuffed me. At 17 months out, I can easily eat a whole quest bar with room to spare. I can consume around 1/2 cup of denser Protein or solid veggies, but up to a cup of something like yogurt or Soup. I can drink an unending amount of anything, and I can take regular gulps, not just tiny sips.

Seven weeks out. I don't feel much restriction. I have to weigh all my Protein or I know I'd eat too much. The lack of restriction REALLY concerns me. If it were not for the kitchen scale I'd be in big trouble. Usually two eggs scrambled or a Premier Protein shake for Breakfast. lunch is usually 4 ounces of cooked chicken, tunafish, grilled turkey burger, left over hamburger from night before. dinner is 4 ounces of Protein from something that had a mother and 1/2 Cup of cooked vegetables. By my calculation I'm taking in between 550-800 calories a day. I'm sure I'm getting in 60+ grams of protein. At night my treat is a cup of sugar free Jello. No dairy, nuts, Peanut Butter, almond butter, bread, Pasta, yogurt, sugar, or other carbs. Next week 1/2 cup of fresh fruit is added once a day but not at the same meal as the 1/2 cup of vegetables.

I'm getting in 60-80 ounces of Water each day and walking three miles seven days a week. I don't feel strong hunger pains and don't have heartburn so no antacids or Pepcid is needed. I do take three bariatric Vitamins a day and one Co-Q 10 capsule a day.

I know I could eat more and so I've conditioned myself to weigh every ounce of protein.

Yes. I am 7 mos out and can eat about a saucer sized plate of food at meals.

I'm eleven months out and can eat 3 OZ of meat and up to a half cup of veg. Or a cup of food at a time. Or equivalent.