Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Being Faithful

I don't think she's jealous' date=' an you know that's you're opinion that he's the hottest guy on here we live in a world filled with hot guys it's not all an Internet world[/quote']

That's right! I married the hottest man on earth.

I don't think she's jealous' date=' an you know that's you're opinion that he's the hottest guy on here we live in a world filled with hot guys it's not all an Internet world[/quote']

That's right! I married the hottest man on earth.

Does anybody want my input on this matter?

Of course we do. No one is judging just giving an opinion. Saying I'm jealous! Of what??? Your not the only man on the planet. I got my own babe at home. I met in person over 16 years ago. Wishing you the best Kevin.

Hey mami, and others,

Just wanted to chime in real quick! The reason why I said " anyone want to hear my thoughts" is because there is speculation in almost every comment " I'm sure Kevin's a nice guy"

HELLO?? Right here! Lol

Yes we don't need to explain anything to anyone. But to help people understand ? Yeah , Just ask?

She's a phenomenal woman that is going through a lot of shit!

We have a great friendship with tons of things in common. Things happen for a reason. I'm blessed to have found her.

Hey mami' date=' and others,

Just wanted to chime in real quick! The reason why I said " anyone want to hear my thoughts" is because there is speculation in almost every comment " I'm sure Kevin's a nice guy"

HELLO?? Right here! Lol

Yes we don't need to explain anything to anyone. But to help people understand ? Yeah , Just ask?

She's a phenomenal woman that is going through a lot of shit!

We have a great friendship with tons of things in common. Things happen for a reason. I'm blessed to have found her.

[/quote']

I'm glad you both found each other that's a beautiful thing. Hope it never ends & it will last forever.

Thanks mani,

We are both quick to reply, defending our actions . Truth is he f'd up!

Thanks again

Vamp I don't think she was being mean she was giving you some friendly advice. I'm sure Kevin is very supportive and you guys can relate do to having the same surgery. But if you ask any councelor they will tell you to take some time for yourself to grieve the loss of your marriage. Of course everyone wants you to be happy. I don't think anyone here begrudges you for being with Kevin. I just hope you don't wake up a month from now and say what happend and have regrets. I do wish you all the happiness in the world you deserve it. I know from experience it could work. My fiancé was married when we first started talking. He was in an unhappy marriage and we were just friends at first. He ended up leaving her and came right to me. We had a lot of ups and downs trying to figure out our roles together. We dealt with alot of family resentment from his family. People had a hard time with us being together for a while. We learned to spend a lot of time communicating. We learned from the mistakes from our previous relationships. We are going to be married soon and I am ecstatic to be marring my soulmate. I really hope it all works out for you guys. Your in my prayers.

Thanks so much girl! We've been completely honest with each other in everything and we are taking things slow! I'm hoping that just like your story it works out for us as well! Thanks for your words of encouragement!

I hope you don't come back regretting the decision you made. I'm sure in your eyes Kevin in the hottest guy' date='but he doesn't stand a chance against my hubby. Wishing you the very best. I have nothing to be jealous of.[/quote']

I don't think I could regret the decision I made it wasn't made because of Kevin it was made because I was in an unhappy marriage! But talking/dating Kevin has been the best thing I've done in a long time!

I thought this forum was made to support each other not judge people on the decisions they make!

I'm glad you both found each other that's a beautiful thing. Hope it never ends & it will last forever.

Thank you mami! I sure hope it does too!!

Just a little of my thoughts on this if. It's worth anything. First off WTH! I mean really? Advice and opinions are a take it or leave it thing. That means mud slinging is not needed. I can't believe how a grown person can revert to a teen when on the defense. This is a subject that evokes emotion no doubt, but na na naboo boo is just silly. I have a live and let live mindset, and people will do whatever the hell they please. Sometimes friends worry and don't want to see other friends hurt. This is a forum to offer support, not hurt others feelings. We all have lives when we click log out. Most of us have partners that we are proud of and love. A little playful banter does not mean anyone is " going after someone". A simple " I understand you guys are worried but I'll do what I think is best." would have been a lot more adult than going off. When you let people in on your private life, and treat them like friends, you allow them to feel okay to express their opinion. My thread post was very general, and everyone posted accordingly. So many women and men in the world have done just what I was talking about. I saw a lot of women on here sharing their thoughts and personal and might I say not so easy to talk about experiences. It's like this, my father told me this a while ago and it makes sense. If you love someone, and you are already surrounded by bs and conflict, dot your I's and cross your t's. There is no need to rush. But that's all I can do for myself. I cannot offer that advice. Because people are always so fast to jump to the defense. @ Kevin, it was with respect and tact that you replied to the thread, and I'm happy for your happiness. I wish nothing but the best for you both. @ Summer, I don't know you, but I have seen your posts and what you just said to Mami who was talking about herself and her opinion on the entire subject, was counter productive and opposite of the caring understanding person you show. There is no need for low blows. What you and Kevin do is private. No one can comment on it or give input if it's not posted. This is not a dating forum so I doubt all the women on here are trying to find the "best looking guy" but what really pissed me off about that comment, is there ARE other men on this forum that can read that. Men who just like women have self esteem issues and are struggling with their weight and looks. You were attacking one person and didn't think about the others who could be hurt by that comment. I see beautiful intelligent hearts and minds in all of the men here. a quality far more important that physical beauty. Like I said in my story. Beauty is finite, what's left after its gone is the heart. It saddens me th think that anyone would forget how screwed up it is to make looks so damn important after knowing what it's like to be judged for the very same thing. Just sayin.

Just a little of my thoughts on this if. It's worth anything. First off WTH! I mean really? Advice and opinions are a take it or leave it thing. That means mud slinging is not needed. I can't believe how a grown person can revert to a teen when on the defense. This is a subject that evokes emotion no doubt' date=' but na na naboo boo is just silly. I have a live and let live mindset, and people will do whatever the hell they please. Sometimes friends worry and don't want to see other friends hurt. This is a forum to offer support, not hurt others feelings. We all have lives when we click log out. Most of us have partners that we are proud of and love. A little playful banter does not mean anyone is " going after someone". A simple " I understand you guys are worried but I'll do what I think is best." would have been a lot more adult than going off. When you let people in on your private life, and treat them like friends, you allow them to feel okay to express their opinion. My thread post was very general, and everyone posted accordingly. So many women and men in the world have done just what I was talking about. I saw a lot of women on here sharing their thoughts and personal and might I say not so easy to talk about experiences. It's like this, my father told me this a while ago and it makes sense. If you love someone, and you are already surrounded by bs and conflict, dot your I's and cross your t's. There is no need to rush. But that's all I can do for myself. I cannot offer that advice. Because people are always so fast to jump to the defense. @ Kevin, it was with respect and tact that you replied to the thread, and I'm happy for your happiness. I wish nothing but the best for you both. @ Summer, I don't know you, but I have seen your posts and what you just said to Mami who was talking about herself and her opinion on the entire subject, was counter productive and opposite of the caring understanding person you show. There is no need for low blows. What you and Kevin do is private. No one can comment on it or give input if it's not posted. This is not a dating forum so I doubt all the women on here are trying to find the "best looking guy" but what really pissed me off about that comment, is there ARE other men on this forum that can read that. Men who just like women have self esteem issues and are struggling with their weight and looks. You were attacking one person and didn't think about the others who could be hurt by that comment. I see beautiful intelligent hearts and minds in all of the men here. a quality far more important that physical beauty. Like I said in my story. Beauty is finite, what's left after its gone is the heart. It saddens me th think that anyone would forget how screwed up it is to make looks so damn important after knowing what it's like to be judged for the very same thing. Just sayin.[/quote']

Very well said

Just a little of my thoughts on this if. It's worth anything. First off WTH! I mean really? Advice and opinions are a take it or leave it thing. That means mud slinging is not needed. I can't believe how a grown person can revert to a teen when on the defense. This is a subject that evokes emotion no doubt' date=' but na na naboo boo is just silly. I have a live and let live mindset, and people will do whatever the hell they please. Sometimes friends worry and don't want to see other friends hurt. This is a forum to offer support, not hurt others feelings. We all have lives when we click log out. Most of us have partners that we are proud of and love. A little playful banter does not mean anyone is " going after someone". A simple " I understand you guys are worried but I'll do what I think is best." would have been a lot more adult than going off. When you let people in on your private life, and treat them like friends, you allow them to feel okay to express their opinion. My thread post was very general, and everyone posted accordingly. So many women and men in the world have done just what I was talking about. I saw a lot of women on here sharing their thoughts and personal and might I say not so easy to talk about experiences. It's like this, my father told me this a while ago and it makes sense. If you love someone, and you are already surrounded by bs and conflict, dot your I's and cross your t's. There is no need to rush. But that's all I can do for myself. I cannot offer that advice. Because people are always so fast to jump to the defense. @ Kevin, it was with respect and tact that you replied to the thread, and I'm happy for your happiness. I wish nothing but the best for you both. @ Summer, I don't know you, but I have seen your posts and what you just said to Mami who was talking about herself and her opinion on the entire subject, was counter productive and opposite of the caring understanding person you show. There is no need for low blows. What you and Kevin do is private. No one can comment on it or give input if it's not posted. This is not a dating forum so I doubt all the women on here are trying to find the "best looking guy" but what really pissed me off about that comment, is there ARE other men on this forum that can read that. Men who just like women have self esteem issues and are struggling with their weight and looks. You were attacking one person and didn't think about the others who could be hurt by that comment. I see beautiful intelligent hearts and minds in all of the men here. a quality far more important that physical beauty. Like I said in my story. Beauty is finite, what's left after its gone is the heart. It saddens me th think that anyone would forget how screwed up it is to make looks so damn important after knowing what it's like to be judged for the very same thing. Just sayin.[/quote']

I'm so sorry for not thinking when I wrote the comment about the best looking guy on the forum! I have been dealing with so much the last couple of days I figured the one place I could come and not be judged would be here! I took my frustrations out on mami for posting what she posted without thinking about the feelings of the other guys on here! And I'm not saying that any of the other men on here are not good looking just simply stated that I feel Kevin is the hottest in my opinion! I'm truly sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings! But mami took something from my fb page and brought it over to the forum when if she had a problem with mine and Kevin's relationship she should have said something on there instead of here!!

Again I am sorry if I offended anyone that was truly not my intentions I was simply defending my relationship!

I'm so sorry for not thinking when I wrote the comment about the best looking guy on the forum! I have been dealing with so much the last couple of days I figured the one place I could come and not be judged would be here! I took my frustrations out on mami for posting what she posted without thinking about the feelings of the other guys on here! And I'm not saying that any of the other men on here are not good looking just simply stated that I feel Kevin is the hottest in my opinion! I'm truly sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings! But mami took something from my fb page and brought it over to the forum when if she had a problem with mine and Kevin's relationship she should have said something on there instead of here!!

Again I am sorry if I offended anyone that was truly not my intentions I was simply defending my relationship!

There is the person I'm used to reading... :') I understand how hard it can be when you feel like your fighting the world. And I understand how it becomes hard not to lose your patients when you feel you constantly have to defend your choices. You are right, a PM would be a much better choice to express ones feeling regarding a personal matter. Because this for a lot of us is a place of refuge. And seeing open hostility has a tendency to harsh ones mellow. I know how it feels to be super proud of the man you love. I think we all think our partners are the hottest in the world. That's part of loving them. I didn't mean to come off like a bitch, I'm a bit of an empath and my thoughts always go out to others feelings. All I could think of was how hurt I would feel if I read that. I know it was never your intention to hurt anyone and I'm sure you wouldn't have said it that way if you thought it could be taken that way. You are going through a whole lot, and I'm sure your emotions are running high. In time things will calm down. When life has kicked my ass up and down the street, I always tell myself it surely can't rain forever. Remind yourself when you feel like you are walking around with a cloud over your head. Things will be fine. Feel better.

Hello Everyone!

I'm all about finding happiness. None of us the whole entire story, so we can only give friendly advise. Vamp - I only know u a little bit :) but u always help everyone on here and you stated the waters were rocky from the start of your surgery. I think Mami was looking out for you in her straight forward way making sure your tried everything possible (talking, counseling etc) if you wanted to save your marriage. But, we don't know if that was your goal. Also. If you are getting divorced I would not want your husband accusing you of having an affair possibly measing up alimony etc. . Just something else to think about.

I'm so glad Kevin posted online!!! He seems like such a nice guy an this may be happening for both of you guys for a good reason. I think people were thinking about the kids etc and trying to be helpful with good or bad things you may or may not wanted to hear. I think both of you guys are valuable to the group and sharing this experience may help someone going through the same situation who may not be able to speak about it. Also please people. Facebook me!!!!

Chaotica- very well said; I just wanted to let you know I've read quite a few of your posts and feel like you are spot on in a lot of what you say. You are such a blessing to our board.. A true voice of reason.

Mami- I also wanted to say, thank you for being real. As a fellow New Yorker, I know we are straight shooters and many times even though we are abrasive we speak from the heart. I'm sure you had nothing but good intentions looking out for Summer.

Summer & Kevin- I wish nothing but the best for you guys. I know and understand what you are going through Summer and I'm sure you feel as if the world is turned upside down. Please understand I do think mostly everyone on here has your best interest at heart. I just want to caution you as well... Remember that if you are ultimately headed for divorce he can use anything you post on FB or even on here against you which could effect your divorce proceedings. I know you are proud/excited about your relationship but I simply want to caution you about how much you guys put out there until things settle. Again, I wish both of you true happiness just want to make sure with emotions running so high everything is considered. I know from my experience my ex tried everything to try to take me down so to speak in court. Just be prepared.

I wanted to add I really do enjoy getting to know the wonderful people on this board. We have so many great folks with diverse backgrounds and beliefs all with the common interest of getting fit and healthy. You all bring something to this board and for that we are all very blessed.

And as a side note; we most definitely have a great group of men on here! Screw just the superficial looks bit--(but they are hot as well) but their input and intelligence and insight adds SO much to this board.