Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok guys we are going to choose a name here, mostly because I want to do a sparkly thing like they used to do on lap band talk.

Alluring Augusts

Ambitious Augusts

Amorous Augusts

Aspiring Augusts

Avid Augusts

Astounding Augusts

Awesome Augusts

Don't rob me of my sparkly thing! Who wants one with me?

Ok guys we are going to choose a name here, mostly because I want to do a sparkly thing like they used to do on lap band talk.

Alluring Augusts

Ambitious Augusts

Amorous Augusts

Aspiring Augusts

Avid Augusts

Astounding Augusts

Awesome Augusts

Don't rob me of my sparkly thing! Who wants one with me?

I want to know how to do those sparkly things!!!

I like Awesome Augusts too. So that is two votes for awesome Augusts. MORE VOTES! I know there are at least what 10 other Auggies on here?

Vegas I found this on the lap band site:

Glitter Graphics | Glitter Text | Myspace Glitter Text Graphics | GlitterTextGraphics.com Apparently this is where you go to "pimp" it up.

GlitterMaker.com - Glitter Graphics - Free Glitter Graphics - MySpace Glitter Graphics This is full of pop ups but not so pimpy.

You guys definitely need a name and a sparkly thing, they are cool!

Ok three votes for Awesome Augusts.

Who is having surgery today anyone know? I can't dig through the forum cus I am supposed to be working. I wish we had a calendar for people to put their dates on.

Ok three votes for Awesome Augusts.

Who is having surgery today anyone know? I can't dig through the forum cus I am supposed to be working. I wish we had a calendar for people to put their dates on.

BobBayCity is having surgery today - should have been early this morning. Dange's surgery was originally scheduled for today but got pushed to next week - Aug 10th. Both DeeDee and I are scheduled for tomorrow.

BobBayCity is having surgery today - should have been early this morning. Dange's surgery was originally scheduled for today but got pushed to next week - Aug 10th.

I see yours is tomorrow!! How are you feeling?

Doing well. Hungry (on Clear Liquids today), but otherwise very anxious and excited and a little bit nervous.

I never made it back last night due to family drama :mad0:.

By now you are at the hospital and everything is going great. Can't wait to hear from you when you get back!

There is a calendar, you can click on it at the top of the page. Every day when I check the forums, the first thing I do is scroll all the way down to the bottom of the main page and it will show anything that anyone has listed on that calendar for the day.

There is a calendar, you can click on it at the top of the page. Every day when I check the forums, the first thing I do is scroll all the way down to the bottom of the main page and it will show anything that anyone has listed on that calendar for the day.

Well I'll be ........ Learn something new every single day.

I like Awesome Augusts!

My Sleeve is August 17th, I actually consulted a numerologist to pick the BEST date for my surgery. Hope everyone is BREATHING ... just to keep the anxiety down! Feels like Christmas :-)))