Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November 09 Knockouts! Check in here POST surgery! :)

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! We had a great one and for a late Christmas present I got to onederland just a few days after Christmas! Today is my first fill my appointment is at 2pm! Wish me luck!

Yeah ! Doing the happy dance for you! I am holding still !

Next 2 weeks I am going to push! Got to make Progress and ring in the new year right!

Holiday slip ups...eating all the delicious foods (even if they were small bites). I eed to really work on not overeating and eating Protein first. I think I just need to pack my own lunches instead of foraging through the fridge at work for something to munch on.

Has anyone ever made a bento box? That would be a good way to get a small serving of lots of things, and a variety to keep it interesting.

Yes for sure that is a blessing, I am glad they caught that ! Congratulations. To your health and future!

Thank you! The future is brighter especially once I can eat normal again. Or should I say once I feel like I can go out in public and eat again. I'm trying to be creative but it's not working. The hubby does not seem to understand what's mushy and not. :biggrin: I figured he'd catch on since he went to my post-op appt. with me.

Any recipes you would like to share?

Grrrrrr so bummed and mad. My Dr's office messed up my fill appointment. I got a call at 1pm (just as I was headed out the door for my 2pm appointment) Wondering why I didnt show up to my 12 noon appointment and that the Dr. had already left and I cant get in till next Monday! Grrrrrrr now I have to wait ANOTHER week! DAM receptionist (that is "no longer with them") messed up my appointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bento is a single-portion takeout or home-packed meal common in Japanese cuisine. A traditional bento consists of rice, fish or meat, and one or more pickled or cooked vegetables, usually in a box-shaped container.

(I took that from the wikipedia page). Basically it's a cute lunch that is fun to make and is based on smaller sized portions of different things, which keeps the variety up. Traditionally a bento box is 4 parts grain, 3 parts Protein, 2 parts fruit or veggie, and 1 part pickled veggie. For our diets I think it'd be best to stick to 3 parts protein, 2 parts veggie, and 1 part fruit. Here are some pictures:

mice on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I think it would be something fun to do one or two days a week, just to have a pretty lunch :biggrin:

Grrrrrr so bummed and mad. My Dr's office messed up my fill appointment. I got a call at 1pm (just as I was headed out the door for my 2pm appointment) Wondering why I didnt show up to my 12 noon appointment and that the Dr. had already left and I cant get in till next Monday! Grrrrrrr now I have to wait ANOTHER week! DAM receptionist (that is "no longer with them") messed up my appointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oppps! Who left? Catherine?

Remember how long it took with delays to finally get banded? Hang in there is is only a week ... put it in perspective and breathe! In through the nose out the mouth... come on you can do it. It will be fine.

Grrrrrrr now I have to wait ANOTHER week! DAM receptionist (that is "no longer with them") messed up my appointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww...sorry to hear you have to wait another week, but you know, I was looking at your sig line and can tell you'll manage just fine. You're progress is awesome!

Looks like I'll end the year in my sweet spot and now hopefully kick some serious scale!

I've been doing pretty good at losing despite having the ability (up until last Wednesday) to eat however much I wanted but it's nice to finally have 'Hilda' there as backup when the 'ol self-control takes a nose dive.

It helps too that all the adult children and their families have gone back to their own homes, so mealtimes will return to our much simpler fare.

Nope, it's there.

Catherine got promoted and they hired Elvira to take care of appointments and the phone, I made my appointment with her so shes the one who messed it up for me.

And thank you for all the words of encouragement. I know I can hang another week, I was just hoping the band could start helping me out a bit more. I know it already has but hunger is starting to take over and all I want to do is go get a few big ol burgers and frys. I didnt and I wont but I want to!

:biggrin::cursing::smile::cursing::lol::cursing:

oppps! Who left? Catherine?

Remember how long it took with delays to finally get banded? Hang in there is is only a week ... put it in perspective and breathe! In through the nose out the mouth... come on you can do it. It will be fine.

:biggrin::thumbup::smile::thumbup::lol::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:Oh and my ticker is back ?? That was wierd.

:tt1::tt1::tt1::tt1::tt1::tt1::tt1::tt1::tt1::tt1::tt1::mad::mad::mad::eek::eek::eek::eek:

my son helped me with the smilely faces

Catherine got promoted and they hired Elvira to take care of appointments and the phone, I made my appointment with her so shes the one who messed it up for me.

And thank you for all the words of encouragement. I know I can hang another week, I was just hoping the band could start helping me out a bit more. I know it already has but hunger is starting to take over and all I want to do is go get a few big ol burgers and frys. I didnt and I wont but I want to!

:biggrin::cursing::smile::cursing::lol::cursing:

Elvira was answering the phone when I was having my vomiting episode! I just thought cuz the holidays Catherine was on vacation:unsure:

Hang in there you will be fine and NO FRIES FOR YOU !:thumbup: