Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November 09 Knockouts! Check in here POST surgery! :)

OK I am headed to the doctors now for fill #2 I am nervous as I gained 3 pounds this week (after my first fill a week ago .. go figure!) I dont want to go the wrong way and I want this to work dammit! It's a BIG deal to go through all of this and to have PAID CASH for all of this! it will work it will work it will work......wish me luck!

I went for my fill on friday only to get a phone call half way there telling me I will need to reschedule because the office is going to be closed due to weather. I was/am very upset. I called to day to reschedule and they can not see me until 01/29/09. I will be banded almost 3 months before my first fill. Went back to liquid diet today trying to start over and try to loose some w/o fill. Ughhh!

It'll be two months to the day before my first fill. I ca eat pretty much anything I want right now, including bread and rice. My hunger from before has returned, so I really can't wait to get my fill and get some sort of restriction back.

Other than that, I've been doing really good about going to the gym on the weekdays and swimming on the weekend. My gym is about a half hour drive from my house (but 5 minutes from work) so I don't go on the weekends. Luckily my mom's apartment complex has a swimming pool so I can get some laps in.

4x4 and jen boy can I relate to you guys! I was banded 11/25 and got my first fill last Monday and my second fill today (Monday). After the firt fill I felt NOTHING could eat a big ol steak and no problems. Today I got some more so mow I have a bit more hope. My bit of good news was that I weighed the same at the docs today as I did last week! Thank GOD I was so embarrased to go back with weight gain so maybe it was Water? ?? Now I hope I have a bit more of an edge to get the weight loss going again.

How are the rest of the November bunch?? Everyone has been so quiet! I miss yall!

For me all is great! I am loving the band! I had my first fill on 12/21 and scheduled for the 2nd fill on 1/25. I haven't had any problems to date. I read the blogs daily for words of encouragement and use the following website for some awesome recipes... I just type in high Protein, low carb and look thru the ones that sound good to me. So far I only found one that it just took too long for me to fool with but the others...awesome!!! It has the complete breakdown of items. It is pretty cool.

www.recipezaar.com

4x4 moma & jeni I am there with you, I was banded on 11/20/09 and I've only lost about 4 pounds since, and my first fill is exactly 2 months and 8 days after 1/28/10. I'm not discouraged I just keep telling myself that I need to be patient. I've been walking and strength training. So it's going to happen, pretty soon we'll be down to our goal and feeling good.;)

OK so I am 7 weeks post op today and have still just lost 10 pounds since surgery :thumbup: I am really disapointed in myself, too many slider foods I suppose? I just got my second fill and it feels like it kicked in today, I am feeling some restriction right now but still feel like its mostly my will power, not much band power yet. I know that over time it will work and I just need to hang tight but after watching the biggest looser again I am wondering why cant I loose 10 pounds in a week?????

OK so I am 7 weeks post op today and have still just lost 10 pounds since surgery :thumbup: I am really disapointed in myself, too many slider foods I suppose? I just got my second fill and it feels like it kicked in today, I am feeling some restriction right now but still feel like its mostly my will power, not much band power yet. I know that over time it will work and I just need to hang tight but after watching the biggest looser again I am wondering why cant I loose 10 pounds in a week?????

I need to go in again too... Unless I don't chew something really well I have to have the will power to stop myself. I think I gained 2 pounds but not certian.... how many cc do you have now?

Hi Happy! I have 4.5cc's in my 10cc band now. How about you? how many cc's do you have?

I got my 2nd fill just this last Monday and have done OK the last 3 days I have not been feeling hungry till around 2 or 3pm today I had a yogurt for Breakfast, a iceopure for a snack, about 4 oz of turkey meatloaf for lunch a stick of 60cal cheese for a snack and then for dinner I had chicken & cottage cheese.

How are your food days? What are you eating? My problem is STILL night...candy still just slides on down!

I need to go in again too... Unless I don't chew something really well I have to have the will power to stop myself. I think I gained 2 pounds but not certian.... how many cc do you have now?

Hi Happy! I have 4.5cc's in my 10cc band now. How about you? how many cc's do you have?

I got my 2nd fill just this last Monday and have done OK the last 3 days I have not been feeling hungry till around 2 or 3pm today I had a yogurt for breakfast, a iceopure for a snack, about 4 oz of turkey meatloaf for lunch a stick of 60cal cheese for a snack and then for dinner I had chicken & cottage cheese.

How are your food days? What are you eating? My problem is STILL night...candy still just slides on down!

:sneaky::thumbup::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::w00t::w00t:

I got my 2nd fill just this last Monday and have done OK the last 3 days I have not been feeling hungry till around 2 or 3pm today I had a yogurt for breakfast, a iceopure for a snack, about 4 oz of turkey meatloaf for lunch a stick of 60cal cheese for a snack and then for dinner I had chicken & cottage cheese.

:sneaky::thumbup::biggrin::tt1::biggrin::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::w00t::w00t:

I have 4.25 cc I have pretty much this week gone back to automating what I am eating..... Isopure mixed in my coffee... healthy choice, lean cuisine or the like for lunch, small snack.... and small plate of dinner eating the Protein first

hoagie rolls and Bagels are NOT my friend LOL orowheat thins and ezekiel bread are good.... tortillas are ok . Haven't bothered with sandwich bread

Cookies (homemade) would be my slider of choice... now the holidays are over I am fairly safe.

One week and two days until my first fill! I'm excited. I'm also going to Disneyland this weekend :thumbup: We're only going to be there on Saturday, so one day... I wonder how many rides I can hit? I'm glad I've been exercising so my legs don't get as fatigued and hopefully I can make it all day (7:00AM - 11:00PM!). If not I can take a little nap in the hotel or swim for a while. Hopefully it rains so there aren't many people and I can just go wherever I want to!

Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA in the past 2 months... I've been busy and the holidays and being out of town & also just started a new job- now I'm all settled down, about time!

Anyway, I got banded 11/10/09. I had NO restrictions, was gaining and I finally finally FINALLY got my first FILL today. I hope this will help at least a bit for now. I ate cheese broccoli Soup with some saline crackers today. It went through just fine. I believe my dr put abt 1 - 1.5 cc's in my band. I will go back on Feb 11th to get my 2nd fill.

I really really really need to get started with more exercise now that warmer weather is here. I got a Wii from my parents for Christmas, I just need to buy a Wii Fit then I'm all good to go with the Biggest Loser game I bought recently as well.

Hope everybody is doing better than I am!! I'm really hoping to do better this month...

cheers! :thumbup:

Well, here I am. I was banded 11/24/09. Just 2 days before Thanksgiving. What was I thinkin??? LOL. Actually, now I'm 6 weeks post-op and overall, I think I'm doing good. I've lost 42 lbs already but the last couple of weeks have become tougher. I'm finding myself trying new foods and not having any trouble with anything. Seems like the only time something gets "caught" is when I forgot and eat too fast or don't chew my food good enough. I need to work on eating slower and taking smaller bites. Anyone have any good ideas/suggestions for easy quick Snacks that are good for us?? I seem to be starting to crave chips and dip, and/or anything salty. Weight loss is slowing down but I'm due for my 2nd fill on 2/1. I don't know if I can wait 2 more weeks because I'm h-u-n-g-r-y!!!

Harbottled - I was banded the day after you 11/25 and you are doing AWESOME! 42 pounds since surgery! Yikes thats so fast and so much! I am impressed, what have you been doing to loose so quickly?

I got my first fill 2 weeks ago Monday and my second fill just this last Monday ... I was having a hard time till the 2nd fill and wound up gaining a bit :thumbup: HOWEVER I am happy to report that I weighed this morning and am back to wonderland 198.6 EXACTLY! Thank GOD now I am hoping to speed things up but I am not sure how....how are you doing it so fast??

Well, here I am. I was banded 11/24/09. Just 2 days before Thanksgiving. What was I thinkin??? LOL. Actually, now I'm 6 weeks post-op and overall, I think I'm doing good. I've lost 42 lbs already but the last couple of weeks have become tougher. I'm finding myself trying new foods and not having any trouble with anything. Seems like the only time something gets "caught" is when I forgot and eat too fast or don't chew my food good enough. I need to work on eating slower and taking smaller bites. Anyone have any good ideas/suggestions for easy quick Snacks that are good for us?? I seem to be starting to crave chips and dip, and/or anything salty. Weight loss is slowing down but I'm due for my 2nd fill on 2/1. I don't know if I can wait 2 more weeks because I'm h-u-n-g-r-y!!!