Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How Long Since U Saw Yours? (adult)

Vines,

My mom had no hair growing on her legs before she had GBypass. She didn't shave her legs for almost 2 years but some little touch ups here and there. Now, after she has lost all the weight she grows hair and has to shave. Her gastric doctor said that because of weight, she had poor circulation, the hair did not grow. Now that she has lost the weight the circulation is back, therefore the hair begins to grow again. He said it was a sign of becoming more healthy. Dunno but it sounds good?

Oh this thread is TOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNNNNNNNY! I haven't seen mine in longer than I care to remember!!! Do I still have one? OH yea there it is!!

I am like Vines, I haven't shaved my legs or underarms in like forever!!! No hair in either regions. I have hair only where it counts! I THINK??

Hey Lisa, I think I need to visit your "Slumber Parties" site!!!!!! I think I need help!!!

....the last time I tried to show MINE off there was a major commotion..... :bandit :D :D

Well Jack, the question was the last time ya SAW it--not the last time ya SHOWED it! (We can only imagine why you got those mixed up!)

But... back to rumminating about the question... I have always thought it ironic that most men are far more familiar w/ the coochee sight (& site) than most of us women.

And Hep Royale-- WHAT do you mean, "how do you shave it?"?? Is that mandatory? I missed the memo!!

Are you telling me if I should ever happen to have a date again and --lord help me-- a man in my bed he'll find my au natural unfashionable? No wonder I've gone years w/o romance. I never COULD keep up with the expectations!

oh no, I'm never had much in the way of body hair at all. I believe when I was working out 20 hours a week I had awesome circulation! I believe it's because I have Native American blood lines. My older sister and mother don't have much, nor does her mother.

so how do ya'll deal with the ingrown hair? ??? I don't shave anywhere because of the ingrown hair. Well, that and because I don't have to.

I'm with you <3 Kare! They either found me au natural, or they weren't for me!

Well I wouldnt want growlers down my thighs, but I leave mine pretty much alone, I never shave it. I dont have an awful lot and its pretty neat, lol.

On Australian Big Brother this last series seriously all the girls did in the house was shave and pluck their pubes! I dont get it.

I can see IT in the bathroom mirror if I lift and twist but hubby keeps track of it for me so I don't look often. Shaving BAD .. stubble and ingrowns .. owwww. Dont even get me started about the waxing incident!

LMAO---You guys are too much, I personally think mine is disgusting, so I never let my hubby see it in the light, if I think its gross, maybe he will too.

Why don't you let him be the judge of that? Bet he likes what he see's :banana

okay, I have to say that I find the need and obsession to remove secondary sexual charictaristcis disturbing and more than a little creepy.

A hairless vulva looks like a childs's vulva, a little girl's vulva and not that of a mature woman who is physically and emotionally ready to handle sex.

this obsession with requiring men to shave or wax their backs and chests turn them into adolecent boys or unics, who again, are physically and emotionally not prepaired for an adult relationship.

Personally, I was a virile he-man with rich chest hair to run my fingers through.

okay, I have to say that I find the need and obsession to remove secondary sexual charictaristcis disturbing and more than a little creepy.

A hairless vulva looks like a childs's vulva, a little girl's vulva and not that of a mature woman who is physically and emotionally ready to handle sex.

this obsession with requiring men to shave or wax their backs and chests turn them into adolecent boys or unics, who again, are physically and emotionally not prepaired for an adult relationship.

Personally, I was a virile he-man with rich chest hair to run my fingers through.

I HAVE TO SAY THAT I SHAVE BECAUSE IT SEEMS THAT CERTAIN ACTIVITIES ARE BETTER WITH LESS hair. I LIKE IT THAT WAY. BUT, I DO LEAVE A LITTLE LANDING STRIP.:laugh HEHE. I ALSO THINK THAT THOSE OF US WHO SHAVE DO SO BECAUSE OF THE TYPE OF UNDERWEAR WE HAVE, SO THAT THE FUZZY DOESN'T PEEK OUT OF THE THONGS!

NOW FOR HAIRY BACKS...NO NO NO!!! THAT IS JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT, BUT MY HUSBAND CAME NATURALLY WITHOUT ANY BACK OR CHEST HAIR SO HE'S HAPPY AND SO AM I!

Now let me chime in - I shave the errrr...ummmm......I cannot think of any polite way to say it - I shave the lips and bikini lines leaving the top triangle - I do it for myself - it feels smooth and lovely as well as it feels differnt to be touched there also - more velvety - that's the only way I can describe it. I as well appreciate a TRIMMED man - not a SHAVED boy - my boyfriend calls it MAN-SCAPING - and I just see it as a mutual appreciation for oral sex - I appreciate not getting a mouthfull of ball hair and so does he - I also find it more comfortable hygiene wise to have bare lips especially at that time of the month. Now my boyfriend goes to the extent of shaving his shoulders and trims a little off the sides of his chest - I wouldn't mind his shoulder hair because that must be a bitch to keep up with - but he insists on it so whatever floats his boat.

Now VINES - I completely agree with you about being bald - In fact my boyfriend did this recently and he asked if I liked it - I politely ignored the question and when he asked again I told him it was too short - by me saying it was too short I was really meaning it sickens me to look at you because you look like a pre-pubescent child. He has since grown it back and he better not EVER do it again. I HATE IT! And I feel the same - for all the men or women who enjoy being compltety bare - my opinion GROSS! I think the same thing - men who are attracted to only complteteley bare down there - sends off creepy bells all over! But that is only me and my entitled opinion - I have done it once myself and hated it - I didn't feel so womanly. I do beliveve in being nicely trimmed and kept but how much is according to each woman - can't be a hater for someone being O'Natural - wear the braids proudly if you got them ladies!

My boyfriend has a chest full of thick curly hair and I LOVE IT! Funny thing is that I NEVER liked hairy men - in fact I used to think it was gross until I met Jon - all that fur rubbin up against my naked chest - oddly enough is a big turn on - it makes me feel all primal and womanly. Me Tarzan - U Jane - Ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr hear me roar!

....the last time I tried to show MINE off there was a major commotion..... :bandit :D :D

Jack when ever i read your posts im falling from the chair! (by too much lough!!)

you make my day!!!

as about the question, the answer is as long as it takes to shave it

( ok now i hide my face )