Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

Tracy.....it's not tequila lol It's Crown Royal. And yes...tequila makes you (well, me) stupid. lol

Kat...Lee knows too much about our difficulties. And yes, Jason knows he is disliked. His response is "It's non of Lee's business". Lee doesn't have a thing for me. He says I'm like a little sister to him. DH said something about skipping it. I hope we do.

I need to get ready for work. Have a great day!!

TGIF!!!!!!

Tracy, I couldn't be any more happier for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Trey, (in my best southern drawl) "Why, I would imply no such thing!" lol!

Ashley, good luck with that party. I too think I would skip it. I would be too uncomfortable to have a good time...

Only one fire got lit last night, lol! I sat on the swing with the dog on my lap and my feet to the fire watching hubby do "10 min. worth of work"....his words. He was wiring recepticals and finishing up some light work. Ten minutes my butt, lol! I do love to watch him work and I am greatful for all the things he knows how to do.

Gotta get back to it!

Have a good one,

Angela

DH has to work over today. :thumbup: But all I have to say is 2 things: 1. Thank the Lord he finally found a job! 2. Over-time pay!! lol

DH is going to kill me. lol I'm coming home with another new pair of shoes. But hey..at least I get them at cost! haha I wish I knew how to upload pictures. These shoes are to die for!!!!

Try this link if you want to see these shoes I'm getting from my store. If it doesn't work, I will try something else! Franco Sarto

Okay...back to work!

Hey guys.

I worked a full shift today and started out kind iffy. I walked over to the General store and got 2 bottles of 7up. As my shift was ending I could feel something start to move. Ok, I know. TMI-but my poor bathroom took the brunt of it, but I sure do feel a whole heck of a lot better. Whatever was in me is dead and gone now.

Hubby and I went to Wal-Mart to get him a new shaver and by the time I got home I was feeling like I could eat something. Came home and warmed a can of Soup. I had 2 bowls and crackers. Yup, I'm feeling good now.

Glad you are feeling better, Suzie!!!

Angela, I know just what you mean about watching DH work. I just come home, and found my DH armpit deep under the hood of my Dads truck. He is replacing the timing chain for him, because my Dad called and got a price from Nissan of almost a thousand bucks to do it. I see him out there, helping my Dad, and joking with him, so my Dad doesn't feel useless in the process, and it just makes me happy to know he is who he is, and he is MINE! How lucky can a "woman" be?

I put it in quotes, because from the age of say 24 he has called me "woman". Lovingly. His driller picked him up for work one day and ask him as I stood in the door, if that was his woman? We laughed so hard, I was a girl, I was not a woman---they were old!!! LOL So it has always been a joke to be "his woman". We get looks, and he means no denigration by it at all! Even my granddaughter when she was learning people had names besides Mommy, or Papa, thought my real name was Woman!!!!

Suzie, glad whatever you had worked it's way out and you are better! I like it better that way!

Peanut M&M's have been the downfall of many of us......among many other things!!! LOL I have so many it is pathetic.

But we are NOT failures, we are NOT bad for doing it. The habit or snack may be bad----but that's all, we just work harder next time to avoid them. Acknowledge, and move on, come freak out with us next time, and we will talk you away from the ledge of the candy bowl!!!

We are off to Walmart---oh the joys! Then going to let Chili's or Olive Garden cook for me!

Rick too got an amazing check---lots of hours you remember!!! LOL Gonna do some retail stimulus of my own!!

BBL

kat-that is cute. DH hates to hear men at work refer to their woman as "old lady". He tells them it sounds disrespectful. :thumbup:

Tracy, you keep riding that weight loss wave! I hope it continues!

Thanks to you and kat for making me feel like it's not such a crime. I'm not as depressed today--well, I don't know if I really was yesterday, but it's funny how eating like that can make me feel like I must have gained a hundred pounds!

I'm at work. This could get to be a habit. I can check this thread twice a day because of the computer in our back room. It's been a pretty uneventful day.

I love reading everyone's posts!

Hey Angela! You can start that other fire any time! Go girl! :thumbup:

Suzie, glad you finally got rid of that nasty bug. It didn't want to leave, but you kicked it out!

Hey Plain, what's goin' on?!

Hey, Jenn, where ever you are! Hope you're not working too hard!

Michelle, how're ya doin'?!

Have a good day everybody.

Debbie

Hey y'all!

Debbie stop it with the bad self-talk. doesn't accomplish anything but bring you down!

Great poem, Debbie, thank you! :thumbup:

Congrats, Tracy!

Suzanne, glad you checked in and are feeling "loads" better! heehee

I feel like horrible. Sick again. This head cold stuff just needs to find a new home.

Went to court yesterday w/my sis. She was able to get some clarification on some things as well and so next time the idiot is going to jail. He will see her driving and drive with her waving and trying to get her to pull over to talk to him. And twice now her rides to church for the kids have fallen thru at the last minute so in oder to obey court she has run them to church and dropped them off away from the door but where she can watch to make sure they are okay.

Anyway, the first time, he was yelling across the parking lot trying to talk to her and moving toward her vehicle and the second time he was taking pictures. Sis didn't think she could call the police on those 2 occasions b/c she thought she was violating the 3rd party exchange part of it. Judge said she didn't care about that and re-read the entire order to dumbass again and said that Sis has every right to call the cops over that and put his butt back in jail!! :thumbup:

So now that she has clarification, she is done and next time she's calling the cops. HE is trying to have contact with her and pushing to see what he can get away with. No more. She's not being nice anymore.

DD had a party at school today. I and another mom bagged up the goodies for them. Got my hair cut then picked DD up from school. It's been 3 months and needed it badly! Feels so much better! Scooped poop. And Paige needs to get her heartworm re-test this afternoon. Then I'm DONE!!! I have NO idea what we are doing for dinner and I really don't care!!! :thumbup:

See ya!

Debbie-chatting on here definitely helps when you are on the ledge about to jump head first in a gallon of ice cream! lol To bad Iwas too busy eating it to log on for a really log time. lol Not anymore.

Michelle-I am so glad you sister got the thumbs up from the judge. I love it that she is going to take a stand. SO many women are too scared to do that.

So what is for dinner? lol

OK, so now we are home from the grocery store...had to get a few thing before the big shopping trip on monday. I wait until dh can come with me so he can carry in the groceries. :thumbup:

Have a good night everyone! ((((hugs))))

Tracy & Debbie...I agree chatting on here helps so much! I had my first visit with a psychologist last week. I have been through so much in the last 2 years. My dad tried to commit suicide, I got married, I started a business, DH and I separated, I filed for divorce, and we got back together. Plus my dad has filed bankruptcy 2 years ago (him and my mom were self-made millionaires, and the rumors around town are horrible but they divorced years ago). And I'm finally to the point where I have put on that smile for so long, it's worn me down. The doctor did say I had mild depression. So honestly, from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank yall for letting me join the conversation and just letting me talk about random things. It really does help.

So..DH and I were supposed to have date night tonight. His little sister (she's 15 and a sophomore in high school) convinced him to take her to the football game. He wanted to spend time with her, so he did. Well, she left him sitting by himself. DH felt bad about leaving me at home by myself because right now I don't deal with being by myself very well. I told him not to worry, I would go to Target or something to occupy my time. And at first, we were going to go to the party tomorrow very early (before people got drunk) and say that we had to get up early for Dollywood tomorrow. But since date night was cancelled tonight, he promised me that we would go do some shopping and have a nice dinner tomorrow night, and have our date night. And thankfully, we are taking our dogs to the boarder tomorrow since we will be gone all day Sunday, so we can have the night to ourselves and not have to worry about getting home to take the dogs out. I'm so so so looking forward to it.

What has everybody done tonight?

Good morning everyone~I woke up about 5:20 AM because my bladder had reached it bursting point (tmi, i know) but while I was in the restroom I could not help myself...i weighed again. I was kinda scared to because I should be having aunt flow visit any day now and I could have Water retention, but I braved the scales anyway. I have reached a new set of numbers. Started at 273.5 and this morning I was down another pound to 259.5. I can not believe I am on a new plane of numbers. That tickles me and I wanted to share it with y'all.

So...I have not had a ticker up in over a year, but now here it is. New journey, new ticker. I have 199 as my goal and will re-evaluate once i get back there :smile2:

I wish I would have not turned my back on my band and regained all of this weight PLUS 20 pounds, but, I learned a valuable lesson and I will not dwell on the past. Whats done is done and today is a new day.

If y'all get tired of hearing this all the time, let me know and I will start just blogging it :(

Macy has decided she would make a cute kitten for halloween. She doesnt want to be a cat, but when i mentioned kitten she was all for it. lol, i guess to a 7 year old it just sounds more cute than plain old cat. Changing the costume will be easy enough, just take off the cape and mask and sew on a tail and put on cat ears and paint her face...voila!

Ashley, glad you have a fun new date night planned! I am sorry for all you have endured over the past couple of years. How is your shoe store business going?? That sounds like fun and i'll bet you have more shoes than you know what to do with. I loved the ones you put the link up on. cute cute!

Everyone~make it a great day in whatever you do. Thanks for being here.... :thumbup:

Morning Peeps.

I'm up and going to get ready for work here soon. I have a 3 hour shift to do and then clean the store. That way Monday morning I don't have to do it.

I'll weigh here in a little bit but as of yesterday I was down 4 pounds. That's what happens when you have a stomach virus and can't eat for days.

Tracy, my wish is that you have continued success. You are doing awesome.

Ashley, have a gret time tonight no matter what you end up doing. Concentrate on just you and your husband and let the rest roll off.

Anyone going to a party tonight? We were invited to one but are going to stay home. I guess I'm just not up to anything yet.

Make it a good eating day.

Good morning ya'll

its been a busy couple of days, just work, school, life... but its all good.

Tracy - I am so very proud of you, what is it that you are eating? I need to pull out my journal and see what i use to do that I was so content.

Ashley- was last night date night or tonight?

Kat - I'm so happy you and Rich found each other again, just so nice and perfect after your Ex. husband.

Suzanne - so glad you are feeling better.

Michelle - that is great about your sister, it must be so liberating for her!

Hi Debbie and Angela

I had so much to say -I lost my thoughts, I need coffee. I'll be back shortly

Going to a party tonight... going to be a TX chainsaw victim. So easy costume - going to be my cute self, western boots & hat, jean skir, tank top and a cute flannel shirt which will be torn with blood all over where I was cut up so makeup and blood will be what makes it.

Ya remember when I was working with my friend who does tree service/logging? That is who I'm going with - so just friends but we are going themed together, which I have never done, so it will be fun with no worry or pressure.