Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

Hey guys! I swear I feel like just banging my head against the wall. Maybe then I can get the mind set I need. I am so frustrated with myself, but I have to refuse to stop believing in myself. Well enough woe is me, LOL.

How's everybody doing? NW Ohio has been cool, cloudy and rainy for the past few days (hence my mood!). Well my son from college called this afternoon, he needs us to bring him a pair of shoes he needs for his new part rime job. We won't be able to do that until Sat. morning. My sixteen year old needs a refill on his inhaler, so we also have to go Elkhart, IN. I guess this coming weekend will be spent on the road.

Catch you guys later. Shar :smile2:

Hi Shar! How far is it from where you are to Indiana? Long road trip? Be careful....and be nice to yourself. Sometimes we need to cut ourselves some slack. :smile2:

I saw a news story just a little while ago about a high school football game in Washington. The players (from both teams) got together and let a 17 year old boy with down syndrome make a touchdown run. Made me cry in my first cup of coffee. They did the same thing last year with the same school. THAT is what it is all about!

Have a great day everyone!

That dang story made me cry first thing this morning too, and it was AFTER I put my makeup on.:smile2: It was so sweet.

She's pretty. Waaaaay too pretty to be goint to LSU, Heh heh....

Thank you and that is EXACTLY why I am glad she decided to stay at home for college!

"mom, that is such a great idea! lets go to Walmart and find her". LOL!!!

That is too funny.

You're all a great group of people--haven't said that lately. :mad:.

Debbie

We are an even better group with you added to the bunch!

Hey guys! I swear I feel like just banging my head against the wall.

Shar :smile2:

This is how I feel daily. I just try to keep on keepin on. You can do this!

I hope Kat is having fun on her trip.

Ughhhh. I have the flu bug. I hate feeling this way. So I'm going to try to go to bed early tonight and get some good rest.

The last few days have been hectic. Doing double shifts and not feeling good is taking a toll. I have Thursday off work so maybe a little rest will do me good.

Hi Everyone.

Ughhhh. I have the flu bug. I hate feeling this way. So I'm going to try to go to bed early tonight and get some good rest.

The last few days have been hectic. Doing double shifts and not feeling good is taking a toll. I have Thursday off work so maybe a little rest will do me good.

Hi Everyone.

I hope you feel better soon, Suzie. Try to get some rest.

Hey Ya'll

Quiet here today

How are you all doing?

I am just chilling - about to crash

I'm exhausted, and hurt, and well, went to FD drill and as I was waiting for everyone to show... Got a call for bad (fatal) car accidnt. My first 2 calls were intense. My fd dist i only 3 miles and this is not typical

those who know me know how I feel about camera... so bad news was there ...

I've seen more in a week than I have in a life time.

So I lost what I was going to say, I'm mentally done. If i can get pics online I'll post, I know I was in some with my pants that are a different color than everyone else's (only because they are really small or really large, this was the only inbetween.)

anyway, I'm physically and mentally done, I told them I want to take my gear to work and wear it so i can lose 20lbs... lol

they are hot and sweat is an understatement

i have to go to bed, can't even think straight

Hey Ya'll

Quiet here today

How are you all doing?

I am just chilling - about to crash

I'm exhausted, and hurt, and well, went to FD drill and as I was waiting for everyone to show... Got a call for bad (fatal) car accidnt. My first 2 calls were intense. My fd dist i only 3 miles and this is not typical

those who know me know how I feel about camera... so bad news was there ...

I've seen more in a week than I have in a life time.

So I lost what I was going to say, I'm mentally done. If i can get pics online I'll post, I know I was in some with my pants that are a different color than everyone else's (only because they are really small or really large, this was the only inbetween.)

anyway, I'm physically and mentally done, I told them I want to take my gear to work and wear it so i can lose 20lbs... lol

they are hot and sweat is an understatement

i have to go to bed, can't even think straight

Goodnight! You know you will be back up soon. Try to get some sleep.

Good Morning

yup - I'm up 4 1/2 hrs sleep if that is what you call it. My body hurts in places I forgot I had. I did lose 3lbs so only have 3 left to get to my lowest.

Well I guess I shoud get up, have to stop and get some motrin on way to work -

Have a wonderful....

Oh man - I just saw my fat ass just as they were doing a close up on the news...

At least was only back view so the entire world won't know it was me

Jenn, that happened to my sister and me one time. We were in a restaurant while they were interviewing a women about her neighborhood. You couldn't tell it was me, I knew because I had been there. Was so thankful they didn't get my face. lol.

Went to bed at 8:30 last night and only got up twice to go potty. I'm feeling ok, just a little sluggish. I have to work for a few hours then off to go to give blood for my test. Then head to the kidney Doctor for my 6 month check up. Then off to go see my fill Doctor. He's gonna decide if I need to get my hiatal hernia repaired, hoping not. It hasn't bothered me since my unfill right before my spine surgery. Then it's back to work for about 5 hours. So glad I have tomorrow off.

Kat, Phone Home.

Have a great day.

Oh man - I just saw my fat ass just as they were doing a close up on the news...

LOL!! That cracked me up.

:smile2: Now it is comments like this that will make me drive up there and smack the crap out of you! (especially since I weigh like 70 pounds more than you!)

I still love you though. :mad: