Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

Morning ya'll

Go Suzanne LOL

I'm just getting up, took some children's motrin and actually slept last night, I'm hurting this am...

So... 2:30 I got a FD call and this was it, I decided it was going to be my first call, there has been 3 since I joined but have not been able to go. So, middle of the night I get up and throw on clothes and out the door I go.

Car accident on country road at 2:30 - my first thought was Drunk... I was so right, and probably good other FD was there and secured the scene just as we got there - Kids head was completely wrapped, car rolled, hit a tree, spun around and hit another tree, it was only 1/4 mile on the start of the road and his dd who dropped him off when he hopped in the car was right behind him and saw the entire thing.

They had pics I hope to get some to show my dd what the car looked like, because I want her to know why you don't drink and drive.

What an adrenlin rush but after pulling up, seeing the car, blood everywhere, I was better than I thought I would be and this is going to be an even better thing that I thought.

So - I was going to go to Rochesester with George on Thursday and spend the weekend with him... Change in Plan, he will be here tomorrow afternoon and leave Tuesday after I leave for work (late) and then come back Friday afternoon when he is done with his class and spend the weekend here.

He already had a trip planned but is worried about me and worried about me in car sitting with my back the way it is so he is going to come take care of me for a few days. I had a meltdown about hurting and being alone last week, he only got a comment or 2 but knew there was something wrong so he changed the plan.

So I'm going to get up and clean in a few - and enjoy the relaxing day

What are you all up to today? anything exciting?

Tracy - how are you today? any better

I wonder how Kat's trip is going?

Suzanne - I did 25 hours in 2 days, I wouldn't know what to do with myself if i did that in a week LOL

have a good day all

Hi Angela

We posted same time

How old is Zach? That is very exciting with the game.

We went costume shopping yest and I remembered how much I love Halloween. I so want to have a party but I don't have any friends and definately none that would dress up. This year is my year to grow and fd is going to be my way to do it and meet new people who like to have fun fun and not just bar fun.

I was going to decorate, but ya know what, I'm not going to do it, my house has been a mess and I just want it clean, maybe I'll get my xmas lights on outside while it is nice so it is done and get things together for fall.

Glad your uncle is hanging in...

Have a wonderful day,

Edited by Jennifur
didn't finish typing when posted

Because I don't have anything better to do with my time... I am going to have a "Toy" party 11/13, and no it is not for children..

I've been screwing around all day - going to get up and clean my room and upstairs, work my way downstairs.

Lazy day

I've never been to a Toy Party. Not sure I would know what to do with one.:biggrin:

Because I don't have anything better to do with my time... I am going to have a "Toy" party 11/13, and no it is not for children..

I've been screwing around all day - going to get up and clean my room and upstairs, work my way downstairs.

Lazy day

Nice, have fun at the PARTY!:biggrin:

I've never been to a Toy Party. Not sure I would know what to do with one.:frown:

Considering what you were doing last night, I think you would figure it out.:crying:

Tomorrow is a teachers workday so macy is out of school. She is really struggling with math (failing to be honest) and I am working with her daily on it. She seems to be getting better and more confident. We made corrections on her work and her teacher said if we do corrections, she will bump her grade up.

off to play some scrabble....have a great day friends!

She will benefit from all of the help you give her and she will appreciate it.

Zach got invited by one of my friends who's daughter is a senior at Baylor to go to the Rice/Baylor football game last night. He was soooo excited when he came in. That was his first college game (I pray not his last!!).

My uncle is hanging in there...thank you guys for praying!

Angela

College football games can be so much fun. My daughter is having a blast. I am posting the pic of her tailgating at her first LSU game as a student below. She is the one on the left in the purple shirt.

Prayers will continue to head your way for your uncle.

post-40009-13813139596867_thumb.jpg

Cindy-such a beautiful young lady! What i would not give for her hair!!

Thank you. Yeah, when she was younger she always wanted to cut it short, but I wouldn't let her. She had 10 inches cut off twice for locks of love and still had it well below her shoulders. Now, she only gets it trimmed.

Suzanne -

I was cracking up when I saw your post - It is actually the best party I ever have. I usually get shaving cream, the best bath salt ever, and silly stuff, but when you get 15-20 females, margaritas and obnoxious stuff together, it is a great time!

Cindy - ROFL... I'm sure Suzanne would figure it out..

Your dd is absolutely beautiful

Well, I'm heading to bed in a few, have to get up at 3:15

have a wonderful

She is beautiful!!

My wallet is quite a bit lighter tonight, lol. Did I mention I love Scentsy?

Have a good one!

Angela

She is beautiful!!

My wallet is quite a bit lighter tonight, lol. Did I mention I love Scentsy?

Have a good one!

Angela

I love it too....I have not bought anything because Santa may bring me some :biggrin:

Angela, thanks for changing your profile pic. This one looks more like you now.

Cindy, your daughter is very pretty and she does have lovely hair. Looks like she did have fun, I know I always did when we used to go to USC and UCLA games.

I've never heard of Scentsy. We have PartyLite here, wonder if that is the same thing.

Watching Desperate Housewives and then off to bed. Long week for me ahead.

Hope Kat is enjoying her time.

Hi all,

Yesterday I went to my sister's and spent time with her, my brother-in-law, nephew and my brother. He's doing well, has had his first round of chemo. He'll be taking it for six months, and if in February the cancer hasn't spread, they're going to take out his pancreas. He's in good spirits. It was good to see him and give him long hugs.

Every other Sunday I volunteer at the hospital where I got my band. I was so tired lasst night--transportation problems getting home--that I didn't think I would go, but I'm glad I did.

It sounds kind of corny, but it's rewarding for me to feel like I'm making people feel good, even if it's just for a little while. I got a really nice letter from the executive director saying they've received so many positive comments about "how warm and soothing" my music is, and people have come up saying that I make them cry, and other things that fill me with wonder, for lack of a better phrase.

Suzanne, I've never been to a toy party either, but I'll bet it was fun, and as someone else says, you sure would have figured it out! :smile:

I hadn't heard of scentsy parties until a friend of mine mentioned it just this week, would you believe? I might have to ask my coworker about them.

Jenn, glad you're going to get some tlc soon.

Night all.

Debbie

Good Morning all

Tracy - LOL I did think i said night, but now I'll say Morning...How are you doing?

Angela - now that is funny

Debbie - sorry about BIL-

That does sound rewarding - keep up the good work.

Suzanane - today starts your busy week, what you have on today? Did you get the pool closed?

I'm off to get ready for work, rain the next couple days, i guess I need to dress accordingly

Have a great day all