Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

Oh Jenn, so good to hear from you and to know that you are doing great. Take good care and check in when you have time.

Michelle. glad to hear you are feeling better. I didn't have a relapse from my last bout. So far I'm feeling fine from it.

We have been super busy. Lots of yardwork and visiting.

The party we went to is a yearly thing. The saturday before Mother's day. My cousin Matt smokes up a ton of meats and it is up to us to bring everything else. It was all yummy. Someone made one of those crockpot cakes. I have never tried it. Boy, it sure was good. We had such a good time. Iv'e enclosed some pics. One is my younger sis and her hubby. The other is my hubby.

post-19216-13813809772918_thumb.jpg

post-19216-13813809773294_thumb.jpg

post-15558-13813809773675_thumb.jpg

Today we worked out in the yard again.We went over to the new housing addition and dug up a truck load of dirt to use as a fill in. We stacked the rock in the corner, filled it with dirt and then topped it off with rainbow rock. We finally got it done. We went to the local nursery and bought 1/2 ton of rock and shoveled like crazy. We are both exhausted. There is also a spot along the back of the house that we wanted to get done and filled in. We ran a little short on the rock but by this time we were done. I'll go back to the nursery in the next day or two and buy more rock.

Now it's rest time. I took a shower and fixed us each a sandwich. Looks like it moght be an early night for us.

[ATTACH]post-17246-1381380977503_thumb.jpg[/ATTACH]

post-214709-13813139301252_thumb.jpg

post-214709-1381313930155_thumb.jpg

post-214709-1381313930186_thumb.jpg

post-214709-13813139302141_thumb.jpg

post-214709-13813139302441_thumb.jpg

Here's the pics from the corner we did.

post-214709-13813139302713_thumb.jpg

post-214709-13813139302993_thumb.jpg

post-214709-13813139303255_thumb.jpg

Looks great Suzie!! We too have been doing yard work. We have always had a slope up to the edge of our yard, not steep, but a PITA just the same. So we made a garden border around the edge, laid railroad ties, and filled in, it keeps the lawn flat, and gives us someplace to plant some veggies. Got quite a bit more done this weekend. Considering Rick is also working on his tractor ( our old Jonh Deere) and then plowing his Dads fields. We also took time out, and went to dinner with an old co worker of his on Friday night, and then had Breakfast with the family on Saturday, then lunch with my Mom and family today!!! In between all that we managed to accomplish a lot. AND he mowed. Would not let me help....I got some beautiful flowers for Mothers Day---2 bouquets, and a gift card!

We bought lots of flowers, for the beds and planters. That is what I will be doing when I get in from work this week, planting them, and trying to get the back porch in shape. Ricks sister is going to be here today from Denver, and we always end up out there a lot when someone is in, so it might well take me all week to accomplish it!! LOL

Well son called and left another hateful message about renting the trailer already on Rick's phone. We have no idea in hell what he is talking about!!! We are not involved with ANY trailer out there! Nor will we be. We know NOTHING about one being rented. His mom has repeatedly said this is the first time they will have ever lived out there totally alone. So what is going on I have no idea. I think when I made the comment to you girls, about it, thinking we had a spy, and then sent you the email....I was spot on! Yep! I know, so quit being a wimp and snooping, either be an adult and join in like one or leave me alone here!

Michelle, sorry your crew has been so sick!!! My gosh on top of surgery! Feel better to all of you---and feed Reggie in something he cannot chew up! You do not need to be dragging that big of dog to the vet, you just had surgery girl!!!!

Jenn good to see you, so glad all is falling into place for you!!!

Tracy, loved your FB pics!!! You do have a model on your hands!! Kinsey is like her, she loves dresses!

Cindy---what fun things did you find to do on MD?

I started this 3 hours ago, and company showed up!

Will post it now!

We still need to see about putting the tree in. It would sit about 4 feet to the right of the edge of the corner piece. Right now I don't think I can get hubby to do one more thing. LOL.

Suzanne and Kat, you both have been busy!!!

I'm going to buy the dogs some sort of metal trough for the water! Reggie keeps dumping the bowls, metal or not. The one he chewed up is supposed to be indestructible. It's like molded fibrous plastic. Not the regular plastic kind at all. And THICK! The darn things are heavy even when empty! food bowls get picked up after feedings, so those I don't have to worry about.

Feeling okay. Just a lot of gas and that I can deal with! One good thing about that is I'm not as hungry as I normally would be! LOL!

Tho I haven't been my normal hungry since surgery, even after I got my appetite back! I'm hoping this feeling sticks around!

Suzanne, great pics! Thanks for sharing!

Kat, I agree. Enough with the cloak and dagger stuff! It's childish!

Have a beautiful night!

Michelle-Jenn-Suzanne-you have all been doing GREAT oin your weightloss! KUDOS to you all. I am going to jump back on the bandwagon too :biggrin:

Good morning everyone! Sorry i did not post again yesterday. Mom came to visit and we all went to lunch then we came back, visited then i took a NAP. It was great! Very good mothers day. I hope you all had a good one too.

Suzanne-your yard is so pretty. Love what you have done!

Kat-Yes Macy does love dresses. The one from yesterday was a long skirt that can unfold into a dress. I love it. She looks great in yellow with that blonde hair.< /p>

Michelle-your family has the virus that i had! ugh it is so horrible! Glad you all are recovering!

Jenn-I wish i could find some work that i love to do. Then again, I have not really put any effort into looking so I can't complain. Wanna get some weight off before I start looking because employers ARE prejudice against fat people, I do not care what they say! lol

Cindy-how are ya sista?

Hope you all have a great day! (((hugs)))

Edited by TracyK

I tried to get on theis morning and something that I opened yesterday has thrown a trojan into my computer. It took forever to get logged on and I was fianlly able to run my scan and get rid of it that way. However I'm sure the next time I start my computer it will happen again. I need to find what file it is on and get rid of it that way. Ughhh.

Really surprised that I was able to get up and out of bed this morning. I even worked out. But now I'm home and am sure the stiffness will set in soo. It's cold and dreary here today so that won't help any.

Tracy. I had a bad week last week with the eating. I hate when I do that to myself. Next Monday I have an appointment with my band Doc so the rest of this week I am on my best behavior. My last job I had I loved my work. They hired me without even seeing me first. I never got any grief from the people in the main office that hired me. It was more with the peple that I worked with. Most were very kind about my weight but there were a few that were awful. They fianlly saw the struggle I had with it an were a little better after that. But I know what you mean about them saying they are not predjudice but really deep down inside they are.

Kat. Maybe if we all call this person out that they will either leave or join us. I have made several attempt to get this person to correspond with me. Nothing. Don't like the stalking business.

Looks like I'm gonna grab a blanket and curl up for a little while. See ya all later.

I feel so guilty, I actually went in and took a 45 minute nap. It felt so good and I so wanted to stay there. It's raining like crazy out and just feels like a snuggle day.

Movie and popcorn? ???

I feel so guilty, I actually went in and took a 45 minute nap. It felt so good and I so wanted to stay there. It's raining like crazy out and just feels like a snuggle day.

Movie and popcorn? ???

sounds like a great day to me!! :biggrin:

Suzanne, I agree with Tracy! Sounds great!

Worked at the yarn shop this AM. I will til it closes at the end of the month. :biggrin:

Except Thursday. I am supposed to have Jury Duty. I'll find out Wednesday PM if it's still on.

Clouds rolling back in and it's cold! Crazy Spring weather! Gotta love it!

Have a great evening!

I tried to get on theis morning and something that I opened yesterday has thrown a trojan into my computer. It took forever to get logged on and I was fianlly able to run my scan and get rid of it that way. However I'm sure the next time I start my computer it will happen again. I need to find what file it is on and get rid of it that way. Ughhh.

Suzie, go to majorgeeks.com.

READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide - MajorGeeks Support Forums

Now, it is a long process, but I find that when I have something wrong, this will usually find and take care of it. I have cleaned up more than one computer this way. The deal is, though, you MUST run the steps in order and do everything it says.

Well, we are nearing graduation and I am losing my mind. Alex and I went for mani pedis today and I think tomorrow we are getting haircuts. Mine hasn't been cut in a year!:biggrin: Alex will just get a trim. I will update again when I get more time. The end of the school year kills me every time. The kids think school is over and we still have two weeks left.:lol:

Thanks Cindy. I'll see how it goes in the morning when I start it up again. I'm just not wanting to take it in. Normally I have been able to delete these things. This time it's really hiding from me.

I'm off to bed now. I hope everyone had a great day.

Long day---thinking of all of you! Hoping your family is well again Michelle!

Worked this morning, then shopped for groceries and house stuff, then went to the inlaws, as SIL is here from Denver. Was fun. Now getting things ready to go to bed!

We covered our veggies, it is COLD out! I am tired of the crazy windy weather.

Wore shoes today that rubbed my foot, so need to find some other ones for tomorrow.....hmmmmmm

OK---gotta get with it. Will post after work, and after my lunch with Marie tomorrow.

Was a great weekend, hope everyone else had a good one too!!