Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Good Morning girls!

Slept in until 5:30!!! AHHH. Now drinking coffee and watching the French Open Women's Final!! I love it!

I watched the greatest saddest movie last night, My Sister's Keeper. I know many of you probably read the book or already saw the movie. I LOVED it! Sus went to bed at 8:30 (actually, she had been sleeping in the recliner since 5:30) and I made some popcorn and watched it...omg...great movie. I cried all the way through it, but oddly, not at the end. I say watch it if your in the mood to crycrycry...and laugh. Good one!

I am wrecked today...have a feeling laying about is on the agenda. Susanne is already doing laundry and pulled weeds...me, I've checked the violets and Facebook.

have a great day!!!

xoxoxo

Haydee -- I've been to Destin, FL but it was 15+ years ago, so I would not be much help.

Missed you all while my computer was getting its guts replaced......

Good evening, Violets..

Back from a great day at the Water park. Ethan found a friend and they went down the slides together. We couldn't get him to do it on his own so this other boy was a big help. We had a nice lunch, did some shopping and Ethan was sound asleep alllllll the way home. Unfortunately he was not nice to his mommy when she got him to take him home. He was so exhausted, he just yelled and said he didn't like her and was overall just nasty to her. Bless her heart, she just said, but I still love you... over and over to him. I know it was because he was just exhausted, but I would have felt bad if I was her.

Suzy.. glad to have you back!!! I saw on Facebook where your computer was out of commission.

Off to make the bed and then read a bit. I too am exhausted!! But the neat part was, I was so comfortable sitting at the water park with my bathing suit and walking around that way. 3 years ago, I would never have had a suit on and I would have been miserable.

Everyone have a good evening. sleep well.

What a wonderful crazy day for me today! So I announced the big news to everyone. I'M PREGNANT!! Been on the phone most of the day with friends and family. Everyone is so happy and we are so happy too.

I went this morning and got a complete unfill. I've been so naseus lately and I didn't want to damage my band from all the dry heaving I've been doing. Surprisingly I've lost 8 pounds since I got back from my honeymoon. All I've been eating is fresh things. I crave lots of fruit and fresh veggies and lots of milk.

Suzie! Good to have you back! How have you been? How are things with your foster daughter? I hope everythings been well for you. I would have gone crazy with no computer!

Pam! I read the book and I just loved it. Cried so much. Ill have to see the movie. I'm so glad your exams are past you and that you can rest easy now.

Aw judy, poor ethan. You're right, he was probably tired. How did your knee do today?

Mae, how everything? Hope you're well.

Jane, I heard that show was good. Ill have to see if its coming here. We've got young frankenstein in town right now but we won't be able to catch it. Hope you find what you're looking for at the auction. We go to one here in town and I love going just to people watch. I hope your thumb gets feels better.

Michelle, ugh, that would have made me so mad about the pool! You had a busy day running around today, I hope you find time to unwind. Let us know how your DH's visit with his dad went. I hope the issue gets better.

Ok, off we go to dinner at my mother in laws house. Love having her across the street. Makes my life so much easier now.

Love you all!

Hey Girls~

Haydee, I am so excited for you. So glad that everyone has been sooo thrilled for you. I would have loved to have seen your moms face when they heard the news!!! We never saw your house when we were there, and went only to your MIL's "old" house...didn't know ya'll were neighbors now. That is cool.

Judy, so glad you had a great day. Sounds like you all had a fun time.

Suzy...what is the update w/ Gia? How has the end of the school year gone for her?

OK...that is it for now!

xoxoxo

Hello!!

How are you all doing!!

That is such great news Haydee!! I am so excited for you and your family!! How funny, as I type this I see Judy has a countdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sitting here cracking up!!

I just realized today that I have been unfriended by somebody on Facebook. I am sure you all know who I am talking about. It just makes me very sad. I was thinking for some reason that tomorrow was her birthday, but not real sure, anyways, I haven't talked to her in a long time but still...........................

My nose is running to beat the band today!! So far the home grown honey is not helping my allergies. But, it has only been two days.

Oh well, enough complaining on my part, Haydee is having a baby so that will be my new friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was unfriended too! OOOO WELL. I didn't even notice!

Nice texting w/ you Janie!

peaceout peeps!

xoxooxox

Now, I wrote down Pamela's new address and I think I threw away all the violets addresses/birthdays. I know Michelle your birthday is coming up soon, when is it???? Give me a couple of days and if I don't find it I am going to email you all again for your addresses. I think I just on accident threw that paper away. Or I misplaced it! Or it is in some pile.................

Good morning, Violets..

Hope everyone has a relaxing day. Today is my last day of regular choir. No choir next week and the week after that is the season finale we call Gospel Sunday. The choir sings 5 songs plus the ladies and gents each have their own piece to sing, plus I do Amazing Grace with the choir as back up. :thumbup: Then I am done!! Might be forever if the pastor stays.

It rained all night last night. The flowerbeds look great, but the lawn sure needs mowing!! I ran out of black lining for the edging around the pool, so I need to pick up some of that today, but don't know if it will be dry enough to use it.

Off to get ready for church. Everyone have a great day!

Yay Haydee!! So excited for you! But you know that!! :thumbup:

Sing pretty today, Judy! Then the countdown is on for YOU!

Hi Janie, Pam, Laura!

DH had to work yesterday, and was so wrung out at the end of the day, that he just came home and crashed. He woke up early this morn and took off for his dad's... 2.5 hr drive... when I woke up I called him & he was almost there. We don't know what to expect. Poor dd, she is so upset by the whole thing... she doesn't understand what's going on... join the club!

I think today's going to be a quiet, hang out & do stuff around the house kind of day. It's grey & hot. We have NO scheduled activities! :w00t:

This is the last week of school!

We're throwing a big "USA v. England World Cup Viewing Party" next Saturday. (Ya'll know World Cup starts on Friday, right? And you have your dvr's set to record every moment, right? And you talk about it all the time, right? And Judy has a personal, home countdown going for it, right? :( No? Well, must be just my house, then! My boys are World Cup CrAzY!!!) 4 years ago they travelled to Germany and went to several games of it.

Anyhoo, the party is next week... will mostly be the HS varsity soccer players & some adults... should be fun. Yesterday I purchased one of each of the US jerseys for DH & DS... I'm going to surprise them with them this week one morning.

Wow I'm chatty this morn!

Ok... off to make coffee and get comfy on the couch for the Sun Morn show! Enjoy your days!!

Good Morning Girls~

I love having tons to read in the morning! Michelle, yesterday we were online and writing down ALL the Germany games over the next few weeks! I have never paid attention to soccer, but Susanne loves it! She will wear a German jersey or Tshirt and yell at the TV in Deutsch! I just get the hell out of her way!

Not much else to report. Grading papers, swimming, TV and perhaps a nap! I am making filet minjon (sp), baby red potatoes w/ herbs (on the grill), and zuccinni for dinner. Looking forward to it!

Enjoy your Sundays!!! I am gonna catch some French Open Finals instead of the Sunday show!:thumbup:

Morning, err afternoon ladies....So excited and happy for you haydee-when are you due???? Michelle, my BFF's son is really excited for World Cup also....he coaches HS soccer...here it is Hockey, right now...our Chicago Blackhawks are in the Stanley Cup finals against Philadelphia....series tied at 2....they are home tonight....will be best of 3 now and we have home advantage....

I made Lifetime at WW yesterday....a milestone...I am actually 4.2 lbs below goal,,,then to find out, since I was alreadt lefetime many many moons ago, I should have not had to do the 6 weeks maintenance, or stop paying as soon I reached goal...which was late march...but since they have changed numbering systems since the dark ages, not sure of my old lifetime number...well see....

Janie, are you in/near Kansas city-we may be doing a road trip in July...Everyone else, have a great Sunday....I am off to the store...

Mae, I am in St. Louis, isn't Elgin near Chicago? I haven't been to Chicago in about 10 years. It is an expensive place to visit!! You could spend your vacation money just in parking fees!!! Their is quite the rivalry between our baseball teams though............

Well if we celebrated by birthday at lunch today everybody forgot to bring gifts or say happy birthday. I could have sworn that was what my mom said, maybe I was wrong. I did get a thank you note from my nephews girlfriend for giving her some of my blue cheese a couple weeks ago. Does that count???????

I hope all had a good weekend, I still have a day left. I think tomorrow will be a very unproductive day for me!