Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Just back from WW weigh in. Drum roll please........................ I've lost 10# since may 3rd!!!!! I couldn't be happier with the program. And now I can't wait to go back to the lapband doc on Monday to show off. :confused:

Janie.. my surgery will be right here in Alpena. They have a couple of great physical therapy places here too. Kris is going to come into town and give me my anti-clotting shots after the surgery for 12 days. I couldn't do it myself and the Bobster with a needle in his hand is too scary to think about. She'll be able to use her LPN skills on her mommy.

Off to do some work in the backyard. I sure hope I'm not in the hospital when it's time for the Garden Walk!!!!!

OOO no, I wouldn't have changed a thing and feel bad for even having you think for a second that I sacrificed...sorry. I'D DO IT AGAIN IN A NEW YORK MINUTE...just call in sick next time like everyone else does:rolleyes::rolleyes::confused:

Judy, that is fantastic!!! I it doable, I just need to committ. Spring is always so busy with parties, this and that. I haven't gained since I went last week, but haven't lost either. I'll get back on the wagon soon. Today is a 5 person retirement party...sandwiches and cake!

Wellll I don't sacrafice my getting up at buttcrack AM for just anyone (catch what I mean here?), but the wedding was beaaautiful and I so honored to be a part of your special day.

Sorry I'm not posting much, I read, just forget to post.

I've been buying Carson Stride Rites off of ebay. Their store is so ridiculous, $40-$60 for BABY SHOES. Really?! He outgrows them in a week. Found some new ones on ebay for $10-$15 with shipping included. They are so cute, he is so funny running around the house now.

Work is crazy, and Judy yo yo minister thomas, I think I told some of the girls about him but you may not have been there. This guy who calls and makes me explain things to him all the friggin time, and he answers calls with "yo yo this is minister thomas". He made me see red today, after all the hours on the phone, for months, for this one stupid ass job, he called and cancelled it. I told the CSR, I am no longer taking his calls, if they call him do NOT page me, put it to my voicemail and I'll delete it. I don't want his business, or lack there of. I've spent more time on the phone with him--without a single order-- than my biggest accounts I've had for YEARS.

Uhmmm what else.. I booked a day at the spa & our anniversary cake from the lady who did our wedding cake for our upcoming anniversary. 3 years married, 9 years? together. Woohoo.

Laura.. I was going to ask you who that was in Facebook, but didn't want to look stupid!!:biggrin:

I understand your frustration now. Yo Yo sounds like a real YOYO!

Off to choir and then to Ethan's birthday party. Going to take lots of pictures and a flip video for Joe. He's missing his little man like crazy and today is especially hard having to miss being with him on his birthday.

OH and Carson learned to blow kisses this weekend. It's so funny when he finally learns something, he overdoes it.

He now knows 'Touchdown', blowing kisses (with the MMMMMA! sound), and 'yaaay' we clap our hands.. so he does all 3 over and over and over on the drive to and from work.

And duck, everything is a duck. If he's getting fussy I go "Where's the duck?" and his face instantly calms and he looks to the window and points.

Haydee, please rest assured that your wedding celebration weekend has been the single bright spot in my otherwise wacked-out year!! An entire ginormous suite all to myself? Lounging by your parents' pool? Cheap & tasty 'ritas @ Cheddar's? Shopping w/the Vi's? Driving through torrential downpours? Seeing your beaming faces? Meeting the Bobster? I'd do it again and again and again!

Laura, that is so cute!

Yay Judy!!!

Janie, thanks for the vi lovin'!

Pam, hang in there baby... just a few more days!!!

Love you all!

Aww what a cutie. Although that does remind me of when I do that to my dog to distract him from barking at someone. Ill go, where's the squirrell, is that a squirrel and they all go silent and their ears prick up and they look around. Lol!

Oh I'm happy everyone felt it was worth it to come. That would have been the pits, no? Well even just coming for Cheddars wa s worth it, right?? Ha ha ha. But seriously, it meant alot...

Woo hoo judy! Way to go! You are doing awesome with WW. Is bob doing it with you?

Laura , when I went to go buy shoes for my flower girls I noticed hoe expensive stride right was. I'm sure they are good for their little feet but I knew my little flower girls would outgrow these shoes in no time.

Mae, I was glad to hear that your relative was doing better. Glad he is on the road to a full recovery. They play hockey year round? I don't know why I thought it was only in the winter!

Jane, how's your job search going? Any prospects yet?

Its starting to thunder over here. I hope we get rain and not just rumbles of rain.

Tonight I'm making some salmon crab cakes for dinner. I wish I had a green leaf salad to go with it but I just have plain romaine.

I wish I could go home right now but I have to stay until 6 tonight. That really sucks.

Has anyone ever been to destin fl?

Alright Judy!!!!!!!!!!

Bad storms headed here the way the radar looks about 20 minutes. I think we might just get the edge though. As I typed that I heard the rumbling of thunder...............

I was thinking about that B-B-Q place we went to on Sunday by our hotel. I wish we had something like that here. That was good.

Okay I am off

Good morning, Vi's,

How is it that there is 1 member (me) and 5 guests viewing this thread? Are we really that exciting? Guess so! he he he.

Lots of work on tap today, because tomorrow I'm giving myself the day off -- coffee in the a.m. w/a friend, and then "Mom's afternoon" at the pool... it's the only afternoon it opens early when the kids are still in school & the mom's can be there by ourselves! 1-4pm, nirvana! I'm there!

Make it a great day... even you lurkers! :biggrin:

Must be we are the early morning entertainment! Good morning, Violets..

We watched the Detroit Tigers game last night and are still in shock with the terrible umpire's call that cost Galarraga a perfect game.

Ethan's birthday party was so much fun. He was very well behaved and kept saying thank you to all of us. I put some videos on Facebook so his daddy could see him.

Today we head to Kris's to plant some more in her garden. Then flute rehearsal tonight. Can't wait to have Ethan here tomorrow for some swimming and reading from the new books he got for his birthday. Kris and I did well with eating for supper and we both had a little sliver of birthday cake. I still was able to use only my 21 points with what I ate yesterday. Didn't even have to dip into my weekly 35!

Off to get ready for the day. Michelle, enjoy your day at the pool tomorrow... sounds wonderful!!

Everyone have a great day. Be good to yourselves..

Hey girls~

It was 72 at 5am!!! Gonna have a heat wave this weekend...POOOOOLLLLL BOUND!

Michelle, enjoy your "day off". It is pretty cool they do that for the moms.

Judy, cute vids on FB!

Laura, yo yo sounds like a nut! Stay sane. We need a vid of man child blowing kisses!!!

Haydee, thanks for the email! Was anxious to hear from you!

Janie, that BBQ place was good...great corn on the cob. I could go for some today.

Well today I drive into Ontario (1.5 hrs away) and check into a room...taking the big Nat'l Board test tomorrow am!!! :eek::sad::biggrin::biggrin::thumbup::wink2:

I'll pop in from work...then not again until after I am back in the desert tomorrow.

Did ya'll get my new addy???

xoxooxxo

Hello.

No big storms here last night.

Today is the first day of the Farmers Market so I should go and put in an appearance/show of support. I got an invitation for the opening festivities, I hate schmoozing and am no good at it........

Okay off I go to hop in shower!!

Yep, got it pam. Good luck on your test tomorrow! Have a safe drive.

Loved all the videos judy! Ethan is too cute.

Have fun at the pool michelle! That sounds like fun!

Jane, you made me crave bbq yesterday. We went and picked up sandwiches and corn on the cob from that place, rudys. So good!

I am sooo sleepy today. Juan decided he was going to clean our bathroom at 10 pm last night and the cleaning solutions that he used were hurting my throat so I went to go sleep on the couch. Tossed and turned for a few hours then I went to bed but again, clouldnt sleep. Now I'm dragging...

Off to do inventory in the warehouse today. Gross

I know you'll do well, Pammie!!! :Dancing_biggrin:

I love farmer's markets!!

Juan does bathrooms?! Wowza. He's a keeper!

I couldn't believe that call, Judy! Poor guy. At least he knows in his heart that he did it.

I'm avoiding work... bleh... ok, back to it...