Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Alright girlies...I am off like a prom dress! See you tomorrow night!

xxooxoxxo

Good evening!

Farmers market went good, it seemed really busy! It was interesting there were some amish people selling, I wonder how they got there?

Hope all is well with everyone!!!!!

I see you just popped on, Pam! Thinking of you today! Rock it!! :Dancing_biggrin:

Good morning, Violets..

Beautiful day today, though a bit chilly at 50 degrees. Heading out to the side yard to work until Ethan arrives and then we head to the back yard and hope to finish up everything today. Then will be heading to Kris's for the afternoon and evening.

Everyone have a great day!!! Michelle... enjoy the pool and RELAX!!!

Michelle, no juan doesn't usually clean bathrooms. I wish! What happened was that we had left my little diabetic dog in there with a wee wee pad while we went out to dinner and she didn't go on the wee wee pad. So when we got home I told him I wasn't cleaning up dog pee so he had to do it. But he gets all nuts with it. Breaks out the chlorine, mop, bucket. All for a little puddle that I would have cleaned up with a paper towel and then swiffered. He's just like that though, lol.

I'm so glad its Friday and I get to sleep in tomorrow!!!

We started opening presents already! Its so exciting seeing all the stuff and finding a spot for it. That's why its taking me so long. As I'm opening I'm finding a spot for it or putting it away for later use.

I'm also waiting on a picture from my photographer that I'm going to use as my thank you card so no formal thank you's have gone out. It feels so weird. I try to get my thank yous out as fast as possible usually. How long do I have before people start to think I'm rude?? I hope at least a few more weeks?

Haydee, I think you have like 6 months according to Ms. Manners for a wedding. Other things only a month. I have some thank you notes in my purse I have written and just not stamped, thanks for the reminder!!!!

I have not applied anywhere for a job, just talked about it! Is that the story of my life or what?

I was also talking to one of my customers yesterday and he was telling me about how he would buy this and that if he won the lottery, but then he said he would have to buy a ticket first. I said I would too. THEN, I remembered I did buy tickets for you guys and Judy and Laura gave me tickets for another ticket, I don't know what I did with those! I am going to have to find them, I might be sitting on your treasure!!!!

Okay off to the showers for me!!!

Janie.. I LOVE reading your posts...you are too silly!!!:tt2:

I just got word that my surgery is scheduled for July 14th. I have a pre surgery appointment on the 6th for blood work and seeing my ortho doc and then taking a class on what to expect when I get home. I see my family doctor June 30th for the ok for surgery. So I guess it's going to happen. I'm ready cause my knee is bothering me today. Bob put some edging around the pool so that needs to be lined and ...... gasp..... mulched!! I have his area almost done and it looks really great. I'm so pleased I will be able to enjoy the Garden walk and not worry about being in the hospital at that time.

Ethan is here and he's helping me outside... kinda. :thumbup:

Off to do some more before we head to Kris's.

It figures, with the way things are going this year... no pool today. :thumbup: There were about 8 of us waiting for it to open... but no guards ever showed! We called the office... & after an hour were told that it wouldn't be open at all today. Sigh.

Tonight is the National Spelling Bee! Love that! I loved that movie, Akelah and the Bee, too. I think I'm going to get comfy in front of the tv w/my laptop... I want to make a summer reading list / start requesting books from the library for poolside (SOMEday) reading.

Start out EARLY tomorrow w/ running kids around to activities... ds is ref'ing all day @ a tournament about 45 mins away, and dd works @ the barn 9 - 3... dh has to go in to work, and then he may go up to see his dad. We haven't spoken w/him since the big blowup on Monday night (did I tell ya'll about that? ugh.). Anyhoo... busy day. I'm tired just thinking about it!

Everyone make it a fun weekend... Love you!

Hey girls~

Well, it is over. It wasn't specifically tough, but rigorous, and intensive. I completely PB'D Breakfast 3 times, and had to take the test on an empty stomach. Then an hour later, had the growls from Hell going. I had a big ass headache, but came home at 1pm, put on my cool pj's, and put on the lifetime movie channel and passed out. Susanne came in and woke me up at 3:30. She took a dip, we bbq'd some hotdogs, and had a couple of brewhahas and then I swam for about 30 min as we talked. It felt great, and my headache is subsiding. She is passed out in the recliner next to me now...poor thing, has to work outside and it was 107 today.

This weekend our ONLY chore is grocery shopping. She'll do laundry and I'll grade papers, but other than that...pool time. It is supposed to be 112 on Sunday!! :):tt2::ohmy::):thumbup:

This oil spill thing is making me sick to my stomach. I feel bad for everyone, and all the animals. Just sooo sad for the situation, and don't feel blaming this that or the other helps.

What are your weekend plans people? Michelle is hitting the open road to transport. Did I miss the big blowup?? Last I left off was Pam?

I miss you guys and really wish we all lived closer to each other. Michelle, you can come over here anytime! So can all the girls!

xooxxoxoox

I'm sure you rocked it, Pam. Yay that it's behind you now!!

I agree about the oil spill... stop pointing fingers and get going working on it already! I can't handle the oily bird pics/vids. And what are those watermen and others who've lived on the gulf for generations going to do? Everything they know is gone... possibly forever. Heartbreaking. I also feel sorry for that English guy who's the head of BP... he looks shellshocked.

I wish we lived closer as well... I'd be there.

xoxoxo

If anyone ever has "Putnam County Spelling Bee" come to their town, get tickets. It was the funniest show I have seen in a long time!! Everyone liked it. I saw it a few years ago.

My weekend plans are, they are having something at church on Sunday to recognize my mom retiring from this volunteer job she had, then we are having lunch to Celebrate my birthday, then I am going over to my parents house to help with Anna.

I think Monday I am going to the auction place and looking at the paperweights, and maybe going to see about my thumb? It is a lot better, but now I have funny achy pain things in my hand. But, then again, I may just put that off..

Then I am going to look for those lottery tickets!!!

Good morning, Violets..

Had a good time at Kris's yesterday but didn't get anything planted because of the rain. I'm going back on Tuesday to babysit and then do some planting, hopefully.

Had a good night with Ethan last night and now we are getting ready to head to Mackinaw and the Water park. Should be a fun day.

We got almost all the mulching done around the pool and now just the little back section to redo and we'll be able to enjoy the gardens for awhile without having to work each day in them.

Off to get dressed and on the road. Everyone have a great day!!

Judy be careful driving!! Sounds like fun, is the Water park on Mackinaw or before, can you drive there?

Okay, I am off to work!! Sounds like fun huh!

Judy be careful driving!! Sounds like fun, is the Water park on Mackinaw or before, can you drive there?

Okay, I am off to work!! Sounds like fun huh!

The water park is at a hotel in Mackinaw City. It's an hour and a half from here. And yep.. we drive there!