Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sharing Food Log

Well today was ok, I guess...

B Didn't eat cause I woke up way to late.. but I did get 1/2 shot of my protien in 21 grams

L had Breakfast food 2 eggs w/ 1 tbs chopped ham and 1 tbs shredded cheese

S FruitaBu strawberry organic smooshed fruit

D 4 oz steak 1/3 cup of green bean casserole 1/4 cup of mac salad

after dinner I did have a tiny slice of cake only 2 bites.

Water plenty

exercise didn't walk cause of the rain but did do 30 min on elliptical

Ok today wasn't to bad but I should have got in more exercise...

B- 1 slice of toast w/ 1 tbs of Peanut Butter and 2 cups of coffee 1/2 shot of protien shot 21 grams

L small cheese quesedilla with salsa

S strawberry FruitaBu

D 1 sausage link cooked on grill, 1/2 cup of mac salad

No dessert LOL

Water should have drank more

Exercise cleaned house but should have worked out on elliptical

I am going to start posting here too... Today has sucked. All i've had all day is Blue Diamond Wasabi & Soy Sauce flavored almonds. I've eaten almost the whole can but they are low carb and 6 grams of Protein a serving (6 servings in a can). I am full though. LOL. Where is this carbmaster yogurt sold?? Who makes it? Im intrigued!

Hi ladies,

Not sure why I didn't post yesterday.

For Monday:

B: unjury shake with Peanut Butter

L: carbmaster yogurt

D: half meatball and zucchini ribbons

dessert: quarter cup vanilla ice cream

Had an appointment yesterday. She was happy with my weight loss. I lost 10 lbs in 4.5 weeks. I am not hungry between meals and I am still eating a small amount of food. So, no fill for me. She thought she was going to have to talk me into no fill but I stopped her during her speech and told her I don't feel like I need one yet. We talked about getting the exercise going and drinking my Water.

For today-

B: unjury Protein shake with a quarter of a banana and Peanut Butter

NOTE: spilled almost the whole friggen thing on my desk at work! :)

L: chicken salad on 3 club crackers, 2 bites diced peaches

D: half a meatball

water: a little better today

exercise: going to walk in place tonight while I watch The Biggest Loser

This is so cool to see what everyone is eating. I think it helps. I seem to keep eating the same stuff but I make it and then I have leftovers forever. Nice problem to have!

My nutrtionalist said I wasn't getting in enough calories, that why the weightloss has slowed. Plus I need another fill.

B omlet 3 tbs egg white 1 slice of ham and 1 tbs cheddar cheese 2 tbs salsa 2 cups of coffee

L turkey and cheese lunchable 8 slices each 4.5 oz

peach yogart w/ 1 tbs granola

S 10 small shrimp with cocktail sauce

D 1 chicken wing w/ mashed potato and corn

Water should have drank more

exercise 30 min on elliptical (my calves are killing me) lol

Today was a good day... I think!!! lol

B Special K Breakfast bar and 2 cups of coffee

L ham and cheddar lunchable 8 sliced each

yogart w/ granola

S string cheese 5 mini rice cakes

D 2 small sliced of turkey, 1/2 cup mashed potatoes, 1/3 cup of cream corn

Water def didn't drink enough

exercise 1 hr power walk/run i feel great!!!!

I guess I am the only one posting now... LOL

B Special K Breakfast bar and 2 cups of coffee

L cup at hand Clam Chower with 8 crackers

yogart w/ granola

S 8 wheat thins

D Small slice of lasagna w/ 1 in of garlic bread

Water def not enough

exercise elliptical 30 min

Hi everyone!

I am not sure what I was doing yesterday not to post my food. I will try to remember what I had... has my memory been banded too?? LOL

Wednesday:

B: blackberry carbmaster yogurt with a quarter of a banana

L: half meatball on a parmesan crisp

D: other half of meatball and green Beans

It was a really bad, stressful day at work. Ugh.

Thursday:

B: powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury shake with 1 T. Peanut Butter

L: worked through lunch... didn't eat until 4pm

had 3 club crackers with chicken salad and 4 potato chips

D: I wasn't hungry since I ate at 4. So at 7pm I had a carbmaster yogurt.

Exercise: 30 minutes on my glider!

YAY! I exercised! WOO HOO!

(how sad that I practically want to give myself a medal for finally exercising!)

Hi everyone...

Terrible food day today. Just didnt feed my body good food today.

B: wasn't in the mood for breakfast food so I had a half cup of turkey chili with cheese

L: 6 coconut toasted cashews

D: half a meatball with parmesan crisp

We were out shopping all afternoon. I really didn't think we were going to be gone that long or I would have planned better.

Exercised: walked all afternoon

Water: ok, not great

Hi, Im Margie, Id like to post if thats alright. Jennifer I see you have a soldier in the family. Is he overseas? My husband is retired army after 25 years and my son-in-law is in Iraq for his 5th tour.

Breakfast- chocolate Protein Shake

Lunch- chicken veg, Soup

Snack- Rocky Road Protein Bar

Dinner- Minute steak, peas, potatoes

Snack- Protein shake

Hello Marge.. My husband is in the Army. He is not deployed right now and doesn't plan to till late 2011(Thank God) But he was deployed in 2006/2007. We are stationed in Alaska right now. And you are more than welcome to post here. It is just healthy me and I that post... lol

B Special K breakfast bar and 2 cups of coffee

L Turkey and cheddar lunchable

yogart w/ 1/4 cup of granola

S 6 wheat thins string cheese

D 4 oz shake and bake pork loin, green Beans, baked potato

I did eat a FruitaBu after dinner

Last night I was working out on my elliptical and I guess I might have broke something on it. LOL The story of my life. The fat girl that brakes the exercise equiptment... LOL

So tonight it didn't rain so I got to power walk/jog for an hour outside

Water not enough

I am going to start posting here too... Today has sucked. All i've had all day is Blue Diamond Wasabi & Soy Sauce flavored almonds. I've eaten almost the whole can but they are low carb and 6 grams of Protein a serving (6 servings in a can). I am full though. LOL. Where is this carbmaster yogurt sold?? Who makes it? Im intrigued!

Carbmaster yogurt is a Kroger brand. I work for Fry's in Az, which is owned by Kroger. That is why we carry it. Any Kroger should carry it. I am not sure where you live. Ralph's, Smith's, Fred Meyer are just a few of Kroger companies. Tell me where you live and I will tell you what Kroger company is there, if any. And just a note, it is not as sweet as some of the yogurts. I like the taste of Yoplait light better for the great stats I am willing to sacrifice.

Hi healthy me,

Where are you at in AZ? I live in Tucson. I am going to look for the carbmaster next time I go to Fry's. Lately I have had coupons and Fry's had the dannon light on sale so I have eaten a lot of that.