Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Biggest Loser Fall 09

I think Rebeca looked kind of trashy with the blond hair and not in the good way.

I'm glad Danny won too because I have disliked Rudy since he voted Shay out.

I totally agree about your Rebecca statement. I thought she looked trashy, although she has done great in weightloss, she just didn't look classy. She would have looked a lot better if the dress had been a tad longer, her makeup not so dark and her hair not blonde. When she was on Jay Leno she looked great! I also figure her and Danial must have broken up since they never mentioned them dating. She said on Jay Leno they were dating and that she fell in love with him, he was her best friend. I take it just from the show not talking about it, they must have quit dating.

I'm glad Danny won too. They had a huge watch party here in Oklahoma that I wished I would have went to. Him and Rudy looked awesome!

The one who surprised me the most was Julio, he really did good. I wasn't impressed with him when he was on the ranch, seems he always gave up etc, but he did very good, I didn't recognize him at all.

Amanda looked good, Tracy looked very old. I didn't like her dress either, made her look like a high school prom queen wanna be. Abby looked good, everyone really did well on their weightloss. Liz didn't do as hot as I though she would do.

The new season starts Jan 5th, looking forward to it!

So many things to talk about! I had to write all my comments down as I finally watched the finale today.

Amanda looks REALLY pretty now! She never was and never will be one of my favorites but I have to give her credit.

Tracy looks a lot older now and she looks anorexic. Sorry for TMI but she's completely flat-chested now, that dress didn't look right because of it, though it was a gorgeous dress.

When they showed Liz by her old self, she honestly just doesn't look much different from when she started. I think it's interesting that her and Amanda actually ended up being less than 1% away from each other, I believe.

I love Rebecca, but her new hairdo looks AWFUL and her dress looks like she picked it out of the kids' department. It was really really unflattering and you could see the extra skin around her thighs.

A lot of the contestants were flat unrecognizable. I wonder sometimes if this is all a scam. Get fat people for the start, and then hire other folks to play them at the finale. Too paranoid? :eek:

I was honestly thinking about that when I saw Rebecca and Dina - especially because Rebecca wouldn't say a word for a long time until after she had gotten moved to first place.

They interviewed Danny on my local radio show this morning. One of the DJs asked him if he knew how much he weighed before the finale so that when they told him how much he needed to lose to beat Rudy, if he knew if we won or not. He said he hadn't weighed himself for awhile before the finale and when he saw Rudy's numbers, he was just praying that he lost as much as he needed to. They also asked about the extra skin - he said he uses something called a "Yummy Tummy" to keep it pulled in. He also talked about how there is a plastic surgeon who talks to the contestants right after the finale to offer their services and what they can do, etc. It's nice to have access to such a huge radio station, they've talked to Bob, Jillian, Tara, and Danny now. I'm sure they've talked to others as well that I just didn't hear.

I can't believe the new season starts in January already, it looks like they're going to keep doing 2 seasons a year now instead of one a year.

PS - I can't wait until May of 2010. That when the Finale will be I think. I want to see the progress Shay makes!

If I were Shay, I'd either quit my job or get an extended LOA. Then I'd spend 8 Hrs a day at the gym and not eat one calorie over 1200 a day. 1000 per pound? I guarantee I'd get to 125 quick! That's 125 Lbs less than what I am now! lmao!

If I were Shay, I'd either quit my job or get an extended LOA. Then I'd spend 8 Hrs a day at the gym and not eat one calorie over 1200 a day. 1000 per pound? I guarantee I'd get to 125 quick! That's 125 Lbs less than what I am now! lmao!

HAHAHHA I agree with you Diva, At $1000 a pound I would be a poster child for weight loss!!!

I wish her all the luck but those saddle bags are not going to disappear and fast as her upper body (visceral fat) did. I don't think she will lose another 50 pounds by May.

I was impressed by danny.. I thought Ruby, Rebecca and amanda all looked great.. I didnt like rebecca's hair though... And tracey, yucky!

That dress Liz wore was HORRIBLE! It was hard to tell she had lost weight. I don't think she lost much at home either. I will give her credit though, she did pretty good overall.

They ALWAYS do 2 BL seasons a year!

The one starting in January should be interesting. They have been on the ranch since September. The biggest guy was like 520 pounds. HOLY COW!

I wish they would offer me $1,000 a pound to lose weight! Shay will loose a bunch of weight and end up a Subway spokesman just like Jared. Only problem, she will have to keep the weight off. I never liked her in the show, but I hope she can lose the weight and keep it off. (BTW, who puts a 300 pound women in shiny gray pants! EW!!)

(BTW, who puts a 300 pound women in shiny gray pants! EW!!)

:):lol::unsure: I totally agree.

The worst thing about those pants was that they didnt fit her...they should have been tailored to drape the normal way instead of bunching up towards the crotch! I would have wanted to cry if I saw myself in those on TV...isnt there a style consultant?

Guess what, my daughter (17 years old) take a health and Wellness class, she got to workout with Danny from the Biggest Loser, he was there with her class! She was so excited! He looks great and so much younger, such a nice guy!