Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Biggest Loser Fall 09

I’m rooting for Danny. Why? I don’t know, I think it was when Rudy couldn’t admit he blasted that one girl and sent her home because she was a huge threat. I don’t care that he did it, it’s part of the game – but when confronted with it, admit it, ya know?

I do agree though that Danny and Liz are a little bit close. Liz admitted that she and her husband were “distant” when she left. I think she took a little liking to Danny and was portraying the closeness she wished she had with her husband onto him. As far as Danny reciprocating, I don’t think so. I do believe Danny has a good relationship with his Wife. It was cute to see him Re-Propose to her. I really liked that.

Amanda, blah. She annoys me and cries too much. I’m not going to vote. I’ll leave it up to everyone else. I don’t think either lady will win anyway to be perfectly honest. I also think she’s humping Bob’s leg too much… or he’s humping hers… can’t really tell the difference. If I didn’t think he preferred non-females I’d say they were, well, ya know…

The finale doesn’t seem all that interesting to me. I’m sure I’ll watch that night rather than my usual waiting until the next day, but I’m not really sure I care who wins. I think I’m more interested to see who wins the 100,000 dollar prize.

Diva, I agree with Everything you said.

But I'm still thinking about Danny's home weight loss...yes, I see how the numbers for calorie burning make sense but I still find it kind of unreal I (like most of us) have been on MANY diets and I never lost weight by the math! Still how much more can you really lose by dehydrating yourself?? Or what other things could he do to make such a big number besides cut off a leg!?!

My thing is regarding the large weightloss, how are they going to KEEP it off. The Wednesday special that showed "where are they now" did not show near the contestants that have been on the show for the past 7 seasons. I would have liked to see everyone one of them, how much they have kept off, and how they do it, and who has gained their weight back etc.

I don't find it hard to believe that Danny lost 59 lbs, after all he was losing 15 lbs a week for 7 weeks straight. The least he lost was 10 lbs in those 7 weeks.

But can he keep it off? Has he made life long changes? What is he doing to be able to maintain for the rest of his life? These are things they need to think about not just the game. I know for Danny now, its about the game, he is a finalist and $250K is up for grabs. I know if I were in his shoes, I would be doing everything possible now to lose as much as I could to win the money. Now its not just about the weightloss, its about the money too.

Wonder who will win, Amanda or Liz? Win as far as a finalist, not the whole thing. I don't think either one will win the grand prize.

WOW!!!

Danny looked hot. Jeez.

Rebecca looks great, but I like her hair better dark.

I'm glad Danny won. I wouldn't have recognized him, He really looked HOT! And I'm also glad it was Rebecca, and not Tracey, who won the $100,000.

Will all the weight they lost, where's the hanging flab? Rudy, Danny & Daniel all had huge man boobs that have miraculously disappeared.

YAY DANNY!!!!!!

I was glad Amanda was voted through, even though she didn't stand a chance. I would have thought Liz would have lost more weight than she did.

Danny looked AWESOME! He looks at least 10 years younger (maybe 20).

Rudy looked really good too!

Rebecca looked AMAZING! I hated her hair though. So glad she beat Tracy!

Tracy did well, but she looked sickly to me. Especially in the face.

Antoine and Abby looked really good too!

I'm so glad Danny won!!!

I think Rebeca looked kind of trashy with the blond hair and not in the good way.

I'm glad Danny won too because I have disliked Rudy since he voted Shay out.

Will all the weight they lost, where's the hanging flab? Rudy, Danny & Daniel all had huge man boobs that have miraculously disappeared.

Body shapers. You could see them clearly under some of their clothes. Rudy's really showed up from when they shot him from the back.

That Antoine really gained some serious muscle in his arms. He looked fantastic, and his proposal was sweet. I loved the moms' reactions.

I think most of the contestants were very attractive, although Rebecca's hair detracted from her looks, and her she looked like she was about to pop out of her too short dress. Sean's a cutie, but needed to comb his hair, and Julio looked great, but I'd rather see him without the facial hair. Tracey looked severe in her face, and needs to put back on a few pounds. Liz looked very nice, and she has great legs.

I thought Danny looked really fabulous, and once his weight stabilizes with a few pounds put back on, I think he will have had the best transformation. He looked so much younger, ever bit a handsome 40 yr old, rather than an out of shape, sad 50+ year old.

Amanda got on my last nerve with her constant America's Choice refrain, but she looked very pretty, and I was happy for her when she said she felt beautiful.

This was my first season to watch the show and I loved every bit of it. I was glad to see how well everyone looked. I agree I would like to see how they look in a few years and I would like to ask them how much their life has changed.

I guess I am interested in knowing what have been the biggest changes for some "goal meeting lapbanders" ???

So...

I thought Rudy had won this thing, and Danny thought that too. He looked ready to cry before the weigh-in. Danny turned out to be really handsome under the fat suit. Rudy....not so much :) I think Rudy's in better shape overall though.

Liz obviously gave up, she didn't lose much of anything at home. Wonder how that bad marriage is doing? Oh -- and get some hair dye, lady.

Speaking of, Rebecca looked really bad in that hair color and streetwalker outfit. I wonder if she's going though the post-weight-loss promiscuous phase that is so common? Still, congrats on the win.

I think Tracey looked -better- than Rebecca, certainly more toned, but gaining muscle is bad for your chances of winning this game.

A lot of the contestants were flat unrecognizable. I wonder sometimes if this is all a scam. Get fat people for the start, and then hire other folks to play them at the finale. Too paranoid? B)

Amanda? Meh. Still Anonymous Blond, and she'll be back to 280 by the time she pops out the third kid.

I so agree with what everyone has said about Rebecca's hair. I'm thinking does she not have a friend or hairdresser to tell her how much better she looked with her other color?

Danny looked great! In his interview on Jay afterwards someone mentioned him looking a little like Mel Gibson & then I could really tell it too.

I'm glad Danny won. I wouldn't have recognized him, He really looked HOT! And I'm also glad it was Rebecca, and not Tracey, who won the $100,000.

I think they have it. I beleave they are all wearing really really tight shapers, You can see the excess skin buldging out of their workout suits.

Julio is a hotty, I hated the hair, Tracey's face looked too thin - sickly - Hope next season has some excitement!