Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Biggest Loser Fall 09

I finally found someone I liked and they get voted off...I was starting to root for Rebecca. I'm just tired of Liz, Rebecca was right, Liz has had a lot of chances and still isn't doing very well.

I was surprised and annoyed at the outburst between Rebecca and Rudy though after the elimination.

Rebecca looks GOOD now! Wow!

Outburst!? Crap, I missed that, switching over to see the DWTS elimination... Dangit!

I finally found someone I liked and they get voted off...I was starting to root for Rebecca. I'm just tired of Liz, Rebecca was right, Liz has had a lot of chances and still isn't doing very well.

I was surprised and annoyed at the outburst between Rebecca and Rudy though after the elimination.

Rebecca looks GOOD now! Wow!

I was starting to really like Rebecca too! And yes, she looked fabulous!!!

I used to like Rudy, but I think he is really shady. I don't mind someone playing the game, but I think he is full of crap! If ANYONE seems untrustworthy, it is him IMO. If you're going the play the game, play the dang game and own up to it! Don't make up stupid excuses for the choices you make!

Amanda is okay. Liz is soooo annoying to me. Guess I'm rooting for Allen or Danny now...

I hope either Rudy or Liz is the next to go!

Every person i like gets voted off :redface: I want a younger Biggest Loser!

I want Rudy gone now! How do you say you dont trust someone for the whole show and never tell that person the whole show.. If you vote her off cause she is a threat have the balls to tell her that!

Did anyone watch the Jay Leno show? Rebeka admitted to dating Daniel now. I thought there was a connection between them. When he went below the red line and was sent home, she was very emotional.

She claims they were just very good friends, but then said, now she is dating her best friend. She looked HOT on the Jay Leno show, I was really impressed. She is down to 157 pounds now.

Buh-bye Rebecca.

At least she turned out to be a hottie. The best revenge is living well. Nothing can help Liz, not even the makeover.

Rudy looks a LOT younger without the beard. Unlike others, I have no problem with his gameplay. Take out the threats.

I do wish we had been able to see the trainers' reactions to Shay and Daniel being gone. I wanted to see that vein burst in Bob's forehead.

Ah well. The nice thing is that this episode only took about 15 minutes to watch via DVR.

Dang! Rebecca looked awesome! I wanted Liz to go home too. I think it is hard to see a huge change when the contestants are so large to begin with. They are losing HUGE amounts of weight - but the difference just isn't as noticeable.

What did Liz do to make everyone dislike her so much? And whats wrong with one of the old folks winning? Everyone knows weight is harder to take off the older you get. Not that I'm a big Liz fan or anything Iliked Abby and Daniel and they're both gone. So be it. Now play the game and take um out!!!

I totally agree with Georgia Girl & some of the other posters. I was sorry to see Roberta go. Rudy has given total BS reasons for his vote the past 2 weeks. I don't mind him playing to win. Just have the guts to admit why you're voting the person off. I'm rooting for Danny or Allen.

I used to like Liz, but I think part of the reason I don't like her anymore is for the same reason everyone was getting on her last night--she doesn't show any enthusiasm for being on the ranch anymore. She doesn't have the fight in her to stay. Even her attempt to "fight" for herself seemed droopy to me.

I feel bad for Liz though because even though she's lost 60ish pounds, she barely looks any different after her makeover. She wasn't a very large person so that's not it; I think it's just the way she's built and the way she carries her weight, she's very blocky.

I'm not sure who I want to win now. Amanda carries her weight very well and she doesn't look overweight at all anymore, even though she's very close to Rebecca and Liz's weight, and they all look so different with the same weight.

The finale is sneaking up on me this year, the eliminations didn't matter so much so I didn't even realize when we were down to 5 contestants. Just a strange season overall.

Rebecca. Looks. Amazing.

Congratulations to her! She looks so fit and trim – running marathons and whatnot! I’m totally enamored by her. I hope she wins the at home prize, and even if she doesn’t she’s still a winner in my eyes.

I'm rooting for the Fire Fighter. I work for a bunch of FF's so that's probably the only reason I'm rooting for him. I really don't care much at all for any of the others. At all.

I don't like Liz either. I think that Rudy was full of BS and didn't have the balls to tell Becca that he wanted her gone because she was going to kick his butt. Liz is older and she can't play the game like Becca. I think that Rudy is doing very good losing his weight and he just might be getting a lil cocky about it. I like Allen, but I couldn't understand what he was talking about "playing the game" when he lost that challenge with the ropes, I would have thought he'd had that beat since he's a firefighter. Liz made me sick with all her whinning (secretly, I probably would have been whinning too:biggrin:).

I am looking forward to both shows this week! I always like to watch BL, but this week it should be interesting. Even more interesting will be the Wednesday night show about who has kept the weight off. I always like to see the successful people! I feel sad for the ones who end up gaining their weight back. I guess that is a secret fear of mine!

I have seen some magazine articles of several of the recent past players who have kept their weight off. It would be really awesome to see some of the people from the earlier shows that have kept it off.

What do you mean 2 shows - I think I am missing something pretty cool - is it showing twice this week? Or is it a different show? Please help a girl out :-)

On Tuesday they will have the regular 2 hour show. On Wednesday at the 8 pm (I believe) they will have a show with all kinds of stars and people from season 1 -7 with updates. Suzy/Matt and their kids and Marty/(I can't remember the women's name) will be there with their kids. They will have some folks who kept the weight off and some who didn't. (I saw Eric's name mentioned, he was the guy on Oprah's show in January who had gained 100 pounds of weight back.)

So, should make for a good week to watch BL.

I am super excited about wednesday.. I think that alot of people can lose weight its keeping it off thats hard so I am excited to see how many people kept it off and kept going!