Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Nah, I don't want a bad boy, and I don't plan on getting married. So what am I looking for? Hell I don't know? Of course now that I wasn't so sure, the guy doesn't call. Actually I missed a phone call, so it might have been him. I guess I'm tired of having to take care of everyone else, I'd like to be taken care of once in a while.

I understand that one - but I really don't want to give up what I have now.. I love my freedom - I guess I would have to find a guy like Linda's DH who doesn't require my time lol - heck she wants him around and I want a man who has his own stuff to do..

Hell the only time I could be on lbt would be while at work - if I had a mad - and look at all that I would miss..

Na - I don't want one -

Ah Janet...did you notice you typed 'mad' instead of 'man'? I think that is a freudian slip.

Ah, hell no, You do not arrange to call me and then diss me. He has been on Match.com surfing around, but not answering my emails or calling. I'm determining if I email him and tell him what for.....

yeah jackie :thumbup: , so glad you are back with us.... Don't worry we'll keep you on the straight and narrow...

congrats on you dd getting the surgery too.. She will have her whole life as a regular sized person... How cool is that!!!

if i could turn back the clock and be slim all my life... Wow, its mind boggling to think how much better my self esteem would have been, not to mention my knees, back and arteries...

she is giving herself the best present ever!!

your absolutely right!! Everything is moving so fast! She was approved wednesday and we go tomorrow (friday) already for all pre op labs and then monday to meet with surgeon and pre op counseling. She is still in shock that 2 weeks from today she will be banded. I am soooo happy for her. Besides having her living at home i have to set a great example of what a bandster should/needs to be doing so that along with coming back here will keep me on my toes hopefully!

Wow! I forgot how fast these pages add up! LOL I was just on here last night and needed to read 3 pages to catch up.

Sounds like everyone is doing awsome with their weight loss. Hi everyone that wasn't here when I stepped out for a few months that has joined.

Well I just needed to pop in. I am trying to stay focused and keep visiting at least once a day. Not a whole lot to say....well the is actually.but like Steph I am really tired tonight. The days getting shorter and dark coming earlier is really making me tired. On the up side though my daughter and I are joining the gym together. Now that she graduated last May and only has college classes Tues and Thurs this semester we will be able to go to the gym pretty much everyday. We are finally getting over that hump of 'teen daughter hates mother'. That was a really long haul and things have been so much better the past 2 months. We have actually became friends! Unbelievable I know when you have a teen daughter. I loved setting and actually just visiting like girlfriends tonight about the surgery and etc. She had lots of questions and I got my big ol binder with all my research I had done before and we were looking through it AGAIN! She has been through it but we sat and did it together tonight!

Well off to bed. Early morning tomorrow. I have a fill scheduled and she has all pre op tests. Long day but spent with a very special person!

Nite all!:thumbup:

Okay ladies, got the phone call and I think I'm creeped out...

He calls and we chat for a while, then he says he wants me to meet him for a beer TONIGHT. So I say..ah sorry I have to hike St Mary's Peak and that I'm already in my pj's. So he says, "I know just what you need tonight and it isn't a beer." I say ummm...that I am not going out since I have to be at school at 6:30 am. He says that if I told him where I lived then he could come and "give me what I really need". Okay, so now I think I need to run and run fast. Someone who wants to sex me down in the first conversation is not interested in me, just sex. So thanks, but no thanks.

Okay ladies, got the phone call and I think I'm creeped out...

He calls and we chat for a while, then he says he wants me to meet him for a beer TONIGHT. So I say..ah sorry I have to hike St Mary's Peak and that I'm already in my pj's. So he says, "I know just what you need tonight and it isn't a beer." I say ummm...that I am not going out since I have to be at school at 6:30 am. He says that if I told him where I lived then he could come and "give me what I really need". Okay, so now I think I need to run and run fast. Someone who wants to sex me down in the first conversation is not interested in me, just sex. So thanks, but no thanks.

RUN AND RUN FAST!!! What a jerk to suggest something like that. You deserve so much better. Sorry it turned out that way but glad you found out BEFORE meeting him in person!

Hey Phyl... well how far did you get your knee bent today??? You must be breaking all the records for recovery!!! Way to go!!

Peter is on the web shopping around for RV camper Clubs to belong to... now 2 that we have run across and are interested in are 1: CampClubUSA

2: PassportAmerica

Whichof these do you ane Earl partake of? And do you have any recommendations? When you join these clubs you are promised 50% discount on all the over night rates... sounds good... but is it in effect true?? What have been your experiences? Thanks for any input...:biggrin:

We have memberships in both... but have only used Passport America, and that one I wouldn't be without. In fact, it's because of that one that we found Sky Valley which is where we now go every year. If you decide to join that one, I will give you our membership # because we get a free month I think if someone we refer joins. I think a lot of the CampClub USA parks are also Passport America. I'm in charge of finding campgrounds as we travel, and I'm just used to using the Passport America book and forget I have the other one half the time.

We also have a Coast to Coast membership. Those are a little more expensive and you have to have a "home" park. We used to use it a lot, but now we're in this routine of going to Sky Valley and generally stop at the same parks all the way south... most of which are Passport America. Coast to Coast parks are mostly off the beaten track whereas Passport America parks are usually in close proximity to main routes and interstates.

7_6_1.gif

RUN AND RUN FAST!!! What a jerk to suggest something like that. You deserve so much better. Sorry it turned out that way but glad you found out BEFORE meeting him in person!

AMEN!!

What an a.... hole!!

Yep, so now I know. Do you think all guys my decade are the same way? If so, forget it. Now the sushi guy just says, We should go to sushi and have FUN (yep, he capitalizes is) and workout. So am I just nieve enough to think he is talking about food and weights? Yeah, that's what I thought to, it's all about sex, which I haven't had in 13 years, and since I haven't tried it out since I have had reconstuctive surgery, I don't even know if it works. It could even be painful. I'm not about to hop into bed with someone I dont' trust. I'm all talk no show.

I'm going to bed so I can get up at 4 am and hike some gosh awful mountain with 82 6th graders and 30 parents. When I get home, I'm going to crack open a Mike's Hard Lemonaid Light, and contemplate chocolate. Then I'm going to email the man and say thanks, but he can keep his weener to himself!

Then I may even EAT the chocolate...and then drink another 96 calorie adult beverage and take my puppies for a walk. Come Saturday I'm taking DD#2's lab to the river and then I'm going to delete all Match.com emails and clear my trash and then I may drink another Mikes, and then I'm going to bed.

Thanks your your imput, this to will pass.k

Morning ladies, sorry for the melodrama. I will be sending the gentleman, and I use the term sarcastically, an email of 'Thanks, but no thanks'.

You all have a good day, think of me on the mountain.

Morning ladies, sorry for the melodrama. I will be sending the gentleman, and I use the term sarcastically, an email of 'Thanks, but no thanks'.

You all have a good day, think of me on the mountain.

But now you know, for every FROG out there you pass up it just gets you CLOSER to the Prince... don't give up... take it in stride and go for some SUSHI!!

Love C

Hi there ladies! I am now going to try to concentrate for long enough to catch you all up on my life. It seems like ages since I've posted anything more than, hi, check in later.

I have posted pics from the 3day on Facebook. What an amazing trip that was. It was so very special to be able to meet Karri. What an amazing woman. Stubborn...but amazing. Just to let you know, I tried to get her to take the bus for the last 3 hours of the walk on day 1. She just kept telling me that it wasn't an option. I feel so horrible that she hurt herself so badly. I wanted her with me throughout the walk. She is so inspiring. If you haven't had a chance to meet her, make that a priority. wow!!!

I made all but 4 miles of the walk. Day 2 I quit early. I was having some serious hip issues that were causing foot issues. When I went to sports med at camp they had a really hard time stretching out the joint that was causing all the problem. They did get it stretched out and I was much more comfortable day 3. I have some foot pain still. I will go see doc on Monday if it's still here then. I have to say that the 3day was the most inspiring time of my life. The stories of the women and men and why they are walking....amazing. The "walker stalkers" that drove around all day every day honking, cheering us on, and inspiring us were amazing. I just can't explain it. If you are ever in a place where you can see a 3day, make the effort to go cheer the walkers on. You won't regret it.

I'm still having sticking issues. They are better now that I am unfilled, but still not great. Rice still gives me problems. Stuck on salad yesterday. On the walk I was having some trouble. I'm going to stay on mushies the next couple of days and hope that all goes well when I go in for my upper-gi on Tuesday.

Well...I didn't really want to hit post then...but I guess I need to go pay attention to Jai...so I'll go for a bit. I'll try to get back when Jai is napping. Love you ladies.