Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Okay, ladies....I need some advise...one of the guys I have been 'chatting' with on my internet dating sight wants to meet. Oh hell...now what...I'm not ready to meet anyone....He is younger than I, he is only 47....oh crap...I don't know what to do. How do you say...."I'm interested, but....I'm not ready..."

OH, for heaven's sakes!! GO!! Meet him for coffee somewhere. Doesn't have to be a BIG date. Yes, you are ready. You're just chicken. Get over it!! You don't look your age. So what if he's younger, anyway. Think DEMI MOORE!! Younger is good!

Karla

I am coming to kick your butt GF !!! If you are on a dating site you are looking - Like Phyl said - BIG chicken !!!

I agree - coffee at 1st - and hell aren't you 49 or just 50 - what's 3 fricken years... I had a bf who was 3 yrs younger than me for 7.5 yrs..

You are a beautiful woman - you are smart - you have a lot to offer - You need to think of yourself as a gift to someone - you are special - and if they don't see that - then they can jump in a lake an aren't worth your time - How about Saturday Morning or Afternoon coffee - at your local coffee place..

Phyl - I am glad your friend is doing better - like they say a gay guy is a girls best freind - yep drugie girls are tough Cookies - I am glad his family is with him.

You are doing fantastic - I can't wait to see you walking and parking that scooter..

Well back from the gym and just like I knew - once my hour was over I am feeling more like Janet...

Linda GF you really gotta try it - I was in a funk today feeling all anxious all day long - well the exercise got rid of that feeling..

Went to Target found some Archer farm Protein ceral 19 grms 3/4 cup 190 calories - I will use about 1/4 cup in my yogurt so won't be that much..

Going to have tuna spinach salad w/medertrrain feta cheese for lunch this week..

Got dinner cooking and dogs fed..

Karla - does this guy live in your town - what town do you live in anyway - all I know is montana - how many pple live in your town..

Cluck,,cluck,,cluck..

Cluck,,cluck,,cluck..

Aren't you funny ....

Not !!!!

So what are you going to do - have you talked on the phone 1st - I might do that 1st..

Okay, i emailed him and said that I wasn't quite ready to have a meeting, I was honest and said that I was new at this and would understand if he wasn't interested in waiting. Also, that for the next week and a half I was crazy...NO THAT ISN'T A COP OUT!! I have Open house on Wednesday, meetings every night, DD#2 is coming for the weekend, and some time I need to go to Great Falls and pick up the Manx I found for my dad and meet mom in Bozeman. Somewhere in there I have to walk every day, actually grade a paper, find some lessons for my earth science class, Oh hell, I have no business looking at guys, I don't have time. Yep Janet, I was 50 in March, I actually was suppose to get my band on my 50th birthday, but my flight got canceled and didn't get it until the 31st. I have decided that I will meet him for coffee next weekend, my problem is that I don't know how to say 'thanks, but no thanks' if it doesn't mesh.

Phyl...you are doing great. I will pray for your friend. It isn't easy..

Edited by cramerk

Morning ladies, I have been up since 4:30. I decided that IF I was actually going to get something done I better get up earlier. Now, how come when the kids were all at home, I could be up at 5:30, get me ready, get them ready, drive 20 minutes to work, leave at 4:30 and still get everything done? Now that it is just me, I can't seem to get it together. I haven't graded a paper yet, I'm flying by the seat of my pants... Well, I wasn't walking for an hour everyday??? Can I blame that?

I have Open House on Wednesday. In the past it has always just been an hour, long enough to say "hello, nice to meet you, let me know if there is anything I can do." This year it is 2 hours long, which gives time to get cornered and asked, "How is my kid doing?" In which I would have to reply...."Hum...Who's your kid? Do I have them? I don't know how they're doing because I still haven't connected a name to a face and I don't have a clue what their name is...and...no I don't teach that human's evolved from monkey's, and Oh, Yeah, is your kid the one who brought the fish tank of tadpoles that are now dying in the back of my room?" Now other than that, Open House will be fun. Elementary is easy, 25 parents come in, say 'Hi', you show them some student work, sign them up to bring Snacks and send them on their way. High School, no problem, maybe 3 parents show up, and you spend the 2 hours working in your room, besides....you only have 60 parents to meet IF they came. Now if you are middle school, THEY ALL COME!! and want you to fix their adolescent kid. So 165 parents, double that if both parents come, let's not talk about if their grandparents come, and the 2 smaller siblings. "oh and remember you had Johnny's older sister 4 years ago". Ladies, remember, I work with kids because I am more comfortable with their age group...it's the adults that scare me.

Well, I better go, if I am going to get up this early, I better not sit and drink coffee for 1 1/2 hours. Oh, that's how I use to do it....I never sat down.

Have a good day. TTFN

Good Morning Gang....

Yep Karla - some morning not enough time - some morning ready 1/2 early - I was up at 5 - had my coffee 1/2 hr shower, makeup, hair dressed and ready at 6:25.. Got the kitchen cleaned up - took out the trash and Andrew was ready by 7 so out the door.

Ok yep that hr of exercise does change things - we don't think an hour is anything but it is.. Some evenings it doesn't seem like I have any me time.. And I am all about me time.

Ok your internet guy - next weekend is fine - The guy at the wedding "Eddie" was all over me - drinks etc - but he just seemed like a drunk (not that I most likely didn't come off that way cuz I was feeling no pain - but that's not an everyday thing for me) but I was here and there and every where - I had fun but wouldn't get caught up with him - didn't show him too much attention - was really flippan - after a while he sorta left me alone.. I just wanted to have fun and fun I did have - I think I know how to do that and not get caught up with anyone person...

So - if it doesn't work just say sorry but I'm not ready - You gotta learn to say no and don't ignore the signs of things not feeling just right...

Like I said if a great man fell in my lap - I wouldn't say no - but my standards are very high these days - I think I have learned from my past relationships...

Well I am feeling like my old self again - I need to learn how to drink better - Once I start watch out.. Especially if I am in the party mode - the old Janet comes out..

Linda - Denise - Candice - Phyl - Karla - Kari - Karri hope you all have a greadt day...

CBL

I got this e-mail this morning and I thought it was perfect for all of us, so I copied it and we'll see if it will paste here. But first, Karla you are one big chicken. What can it hurt to just meet and have coffee. If you don't click, just don't click on any more e-mails from him. He'll get the hint. Just don't give out your address or phone number.

Okay, are you ready for a good laugh?

*The Importance of Walking*

Walking can add minutes to your life.

This enables you at 85 years old

to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing

home at $7000 per month.

My grandpa started walking

five miles a day when he was 60.

Now he's 97 years old

and we don't know where the hell he is.

I like long walks,

especially when they are taken

by people who annoy me.

The only reason I would take up walking

is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.

I have to walk early in the morning,

before my brain figures out what I'm doing..

I joined a health club last year,

spent about 400 bucks.

Haven't lost a pound.

Apparently you have to go there.

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise',

I wash my mouth out with chocolate..

I do have flabby thighs,

but fortunately my stomach covers them.

The advantage of exercising every day

is so when you die, they'll say,

'Well, she looks good doesn't she.'

If you are going to try cross-country skiing,

start with a small country.

I know I got a lot of exercise

the last few years,......

just getting over the hill.

We all get heavier as we get older,

because there's a lot more information in our heads.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

AND

Every time I start thinking too much

about how I look,

I just find a Happy Hour

and by the time I leave,

I look just fine.

HAVE A GOOD DAY LADIES. TTYL

Okay, ladies....I need some advise...one of the guys I have been 'chatting' with on my internet dating sight wants to meet. Oh hell...now what...I'm not ready to meet anyone....He is younger than I, he is only 47....oh crap...I don't know what to do. How do you say...."I'm interested, but....I'm not ready..."

Don't SAY that at all!!! Cammon, put on your BIG GIRL PANTIES and just do it..

How cool is that him being younger.... whoo-hoo Girl you go!

Just remember, he is not doing you a favor to meet you... it will be his pleasure to meet you... and you are gracing HIM with your presence:wink2:

Don't SAY that at all!!! Cammon, put on your BIG GIRL PANTIES and just do it..

How cool is that him being younger.... whoo-hoo Girl you go!

Just remember, he is not doing you a favor to meet you... it will be his pleasure to meet you... and you are gracing HIM with your presence:wink2:

YES!!!

this one is cute enough to forward.

Just click on the "1". This is a cute one.

Okay, i emailed him and said that I wasn't quite ready to have a meeting, I was honest and said that I was new at this and would understand if he wasn't interested in waiting. Also, that for the next week and a half I was crazy...NO THAT ISN'T A COP OUT!! I have Open house on Wednesday, meetings every night, DD#2 is coming for the weekend, and some time I need to go to Great Falls and pick up the Manx I found for my dad and meet mom in Bozeman. Somewhere in there I have to walk every day, actually grade a paper, find some lessons for my earth science class, Oh hell, I have no business looking at guys, I don't have time. Yep Janet, I was 50 in March, I actually was suppose to get my band on my 50th birthday, but my flight got canceled and didn't get it until the 31st. I have decided that I will meet him for coffee next weekend, my problem is that I don't know how to say 'thanks, but no thanks' if it doesn't mesh.

Phyl...you are doing great. I will pray for your friend. It isn't easy..

O,.k. Karla, so you make the APPT with him for NEXT week.. big hairy deal... and don't worry about what to say if it dosn't mesh..... WHO CARES, you don't owe the guy anything... and besides you are already planning on it not working???? {with your comment} :)

Girl, are you READING the SECRET????? Huh????

1) you have already ATTRACTED HIM TO YOU

2) He's showing interest

3) You have nothing to be afraid about..."there is nothing to fear, but fear itself"... wasn't that a quote from Roosevelt???

4) You are gonna be so busy picking boots out of your BUTT if you dont go thru with this..

Janet will find you, Phyl... will find you, and "I" will find you... now you don't want THAT much pain in the hemroids now do you? :sad:

I went mother of the bride shopping today... and SUCCESS... I found something really nice... Its not a long MOFTB dress... its a TWO peice outfit...

Plain Black jersey top, 3/4 sleeves :) and kind of Ruched in the abdomen and sleeves... plus the neckline is a two way thingy... 2 little zippers on a diagonal from the neck outward... then you ZIP them down and VOILA an alternate neckline.... really sexy I think..

The skirt is a Pewter skrunky firm material (forget the name of the fabric) it has a tapered black elastic waist (hidden by the top) and it flares out toward the hemline (just above the ankle)

The extra cool part is the Skirt has these hidden buttons in the lining that if you do up, skrunches the hem line up like a flouncy curtain (use you imagination)

Anyways, it looks awesome on me (hubby thought so too, so I'm not pissed at him anymore) and I have a SHAPE!!!

A Bust / a waistline/ a neckline and skinny little ankles at the bottom... WIN WIN WIN

I can wear it over agian,, change the top to PURPLE or RED... wear the TOP with BLack slacks whatever...

Then I bought a cashmina in Pewter Paisley, just in case I need a wrap....

WHAT A RELEIF to have it bought!!!

So now black stockings and black open toe shoes? or should I look for PEWTER Shoes????

:sad:

O,.k. Karla, so you make the APPT with him for NEXT week.. big hairy deal... and don't worry about what to say if it dosn't mesh..... WHO CARES, you don't owe the guy anything... and besides you are already planning on it not working???? {with your comment} :)

Girl, are you READING the SECRET????? Huh????

1) you have already ATTRACTED HIM TO YOU

2) He's showing interest

3) You have nothing to be afraid about..."there is nothing to fear, but fear itself"... wasn't that a quote from Roosevelt???

4) You are gonna be so busy picking boots out of your BUTT if you dont go thru with this..

Janet will find you, Phyl... will find you, and "I" will find you... now you don't want THAT much pain in the hemroids now do you? :unsure:

Karla - You better listen to us !!!! Guess you didn't expect all this when you joined the Lucky #7's did you !!! OMG you are one of us - if feels like you have been with us from the start !!!

I went mother of the bride shopping today... and SUCCESS... I found something really nice... Its not a long MOFTB dress... its a TWO peice outfit...

Plain Black jersey top, 3/4 sleeves :sad: and kind of Ruched in the abdomen and sleeves... plus the neckline is a two way thingy... 2 little zippers on a diagonal from the neck outward... then you ZIP them down and VOILA an alternate neckline.... really sexy I think..

The skirt is a Pewter skrunky firm material (forget the name of the fabric) it has a tapered black elastic waist (hidden by the top) and it flares out toward the hemline (just above the ankle)

The extra cool part is the Skirt has these hidden buttons in the lining that if you do up, skrunches the hem line up like a flouncy curtain (use you imagination)

Anyways, it looks awesome on me (hubby thought so too, so I'm not pissed at him anymore) and I have a SHAPE!!!

A Bust / a waistline/ a neckline and skinny little ankles at the bottom... WIN WIN WIN

I can wear it over agian,, change the top to PURPLE or RED... wear the TOP with BLack slacks whatever...

Then I bought a cashmina in Pewter Paisley, just in case I need a wrap....

WHAT A RELEIF to have it bought!!!

So now black stockings and black open toe shoes? or should I look for PEWTER Shoes????

:unsure:

Ok take a picture of the outfit (gosh haven't you guy's learned - that' this is what we do since we can't come see it - remember my fashion show for my commercial) - I think I might go gray stockings and pewter shoes or a very sheer black stocking and pewter shoe or black shoes - if you have open toe make sure you have the kind of stockings that don't have the toe guard thingie..

Glad that you found a outfit that make you feel good !!!! I know how important that is..

What were you made at Peter about - all the plans he made to play music and not spend the weekends camping...

Ok gang - 2 things happened today - when I got home from the gym (3 miles 382 cal burned) the phone was ringing when I came in - couldn't find a phone (buried in Andrews room as usual) well the recorder comes on it's my Sister... Call be back if you want - well we have a little problem her son needs to move out of the house as they are getting ready to turn everything over to the charities.. Well Marilyn told attorney last week when he told her this let Janet take care of it - Ya right it's her son and he always knew he was there temporarily - well attorney said he would call - well he tells me today that nephew is causing a stink... Told him to call Marilyn and tell her - that I wasn't going to be the bad guy - I am done being the bad guy

So I call her back and she says what are we going to do - I told her that he always knew this was a short term arrangement and that it was her son - she said she tried to talk to him - but wouldn't say what she said or what he said - I told her I am tired of being the bad guy to all of them - and that I didn't want to discuss it with him - cuz all it was going to do was make me be the bad guy again - I told her I wanted this all done cuz I am so over it...

Well we all know I am the bad guy cuz I didn't burn the will - even if I had - the estate still would not have gone to him (nephew) it would have went to me - her and my other 2 nephews' - They just don't understand that you can't say I want it to go to someone = you gotta put it in writing - and Michael never told me he wanted his estate to go to her son - so it's just hearsay anyway..

So I guess we will have to hire another attorney to evict him - I told her it shouldn't come to that.. uhg !!!!

Then I put the phone on the charger and I see another message - it's my Aunt Dot's stepson - her cancer is back (well I don't know which one - pancreatic or breast) she's in the hospital should get out and go to the nursing home that's at her assisted living place.. Now I am really feeling jinx about putting pictures in albums...

So that's my evening so far - it's 7:09 now !!!

Oh gotta tell you about my great lunch - 3 oz can of tuna - fresh spinach - Mediterranean feta cheese - yogurt ranch dressing - I forgot my onion - but oh my it was good that Mediterranean feta cheese is soo tasty...

Bf was yogurt & that Cereal - it's 190 cal for 3/4 cup but I used maybe 1/3 of a cup it stayed crunchy - and has 15 grms pt (well for the 3/4 of a cup) but anyway - I don't really count Protein anymore - I just try and eat healthy..

Well, I am going to start my fish ...

cbl :blink:

-

O

Good evening! What a gorgeous day here in WA state! We decided to go down to the waterfront tonight... our favorite place, Anthony's Home Port.. where we sat on the back patio by the Water and enjoyed happy hour. Bad... had two cosmos, and a delicious Mahi Mahi Taco and a cup of chowder. Then... we walked down along the marina. Measured it with the car when we left

... I walked 1/2 mile!!!

Woo hoo!! Three weeks today since surgery and I walked 1/2 mile! WOW! Some pain now, and icing, but it was a great accomplishment! Can't wait to tell my PT guy when he comes in the morning!

Good evening! What a gorgeous day here in WA state! We decided to go down to the waterfront tonight... our favorite place, Anthony's Home Port.. where we sat on the back patio by the Water and enjoyed happy hour. Bad... had two cosmos, and a delicious Mahi Mahi Taco and a cup of chowder. Then... we walked down along the marina. Measured it with the car when we left

... I walked 1/2 mile!!!

Woo hoo!! Three weeks today since surgery and I walked 1/2 mile! WOW! Some pain now, and icing, but it was a great accomplishment! Can't wait to tell my PT guy when he comes in the morning!

OMG PHYL CONGRATULATIONS CHICKIE !!!

WTG !!!

You deserved that extra cosmo !!!