Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Here some of the Healthy Emails Links I got this morning

Good Healthy food Idea's

[/url] http://recp.mkt32.net/servlet/MailView?m=4318122&r=MjEwMDU2ODcyMQS2&j=MTQzNjAzMTQ1IAS2&mt=1

Guide to Low Calorie Cooking

Edited by IndioGirl55

Here some of the Healthy Emails Links I got this morning

Good Healthy food Idea's

Eat Better America

Guide to Low Calorie Cooking

I printed off 2 of these recipes, yum they look good!!

Peter just called on his cell, he's on his way back home now... the snow is still falling!

The snow plough has been down my street twice!!!!

How are you girls in Montana and Michigan doing today weather wise????

Stay cozy everyone!

19162_229621111031_514531031_3401698_794342_n.jpg

Lets all attack the new year with THIS much enthusiasm..!!!

Karri, did you like my PUPPIES????

Candice, they are so darn cute!!!

Sweet!!

GREAT picture!!

Put a picture of Costa Rica on the front of your refrigerator!

That's a GREAT picture of your babies Candice !!!!

Well back from the show (blindside) am sleepy from all the crying (good cry) - got my black-eyed peas & collard greens cooking - think I am headed to the couch for a little nappy poo.

Think Andrew & I going to see Avatar in 3d tomorrow - we will see - he changes his mind so much..

I want to see "it's complicated" is suppose to be a great movie - really funny..

CBL

Love the picture (minus the snow!!) and LOVE the attitude. So far I am doing quite well. All healthy carbs have been paired with low fat Proteins and I'm just at that 1000 calorie mark. My trainer told me to shoot for 1600 calories while healing. She figures that is what I would have to eat to maintain and no one really wants me to put myself in a calorie deficit while healing.

We are having homemade tacos for dinner so I will be maintaining the carb/protein pairing with some veggies as well! We are going to the gym at our regularly scheduled 6:30 time. I can't do much but I can do more than just sitting on my butt all the time!

I think I am going to do the project 365 thing that is going to be focused on my running. it is where you take a picture to represent that day. I am going to start a new blog. When I set it up I will give you all the link. We went out and got a new Enell sports bra (best sports bra ever) because it was on sale at the local running store. Then we went to Barnes and Noble and got the marathon running book that I wanted.

Well I will check back in with full details. Oh...we put together a menu for the week and we all know how well I can follow a menu. With Lee not working (he got laid off 4 days ago) it will help with the cooking and sticking to the menu!!

That's a GREAT picture of your babies Candice !!!!

Well back from the show (blindside) am sleepy from all the crying (good cry) - got my black-eyed peas & collard greens cooking - think I am headed to the couch for a little nappy poo.

Think Andrew & I going to see Avatar in 3d tomorrow - we will see - he changes his mind so much..

I want to see "it's complicated" is suppose to be a great movie - really funny..

CBL

Force him to go to AVATAR. It is AMAZING. Be prepared to cry in that one though too. I teared up even after the movie was over. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good.

Force him to go to AVATAR. It is AMAZING. Be prepared to cry in that one though too. I teared up even after the movie was over. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good.

I saw it Sunday after Christmas w/Joseph, Melissa and Brooke - didn't think I would enjoy it at all - not my type of movie - but I loved it - We saw the regular version - I would love to see it in 3d - I did nap a couple times at that movie - it's long 2:45 - so maybe this time I will stay awake for the couple of little parts I missed the 1st time..

Yep sounds like you are doing great - we do know how well you will stick to a plan once you have made it and made up your mind - Yes being prepared is essential - it's when you don't have anything good and healthy to eat that you run out to eat and eat bad..

Got a little nap in - my blackeyed peas are done - Think I am going to go eat some - minus cornbread :0)...

How much did your upper TT cost you? Did you have Lipo too??

HOpe its not still hurting... take it easy at first going to the gym:tongue2:

How much did your upper TT cost you? Did you have Lipo too??

HOpe its not still hurting... take it easy at first going to the gym:tongue2:

My upper TT cost about 6700$ but there is a bit of a discount in there because my insurance paid for a significant portion of the anesthesia and hospital part because of the breast reduction. If I would have had the TT done separately it would have been about 7500$ And I did have A LOT of lipo. She fixed up a lot of areas that needed a little touch up from the first surgery. Most of my lipo came from the mons area, hips and bra roll area below the armpit. Then she fixed the original scar because I had a bit of a dog ear and fixed my belly button because she said it looked like the Grand Canyon.

This surgery I thought was actually much more painful than the first one. I am still pretty sore and on top of having a fair amount of insomnia it is also hard for me to sleep because I can't get comfortable. I have to sleep flat on my back which is tough for me because I am a side and tummy sleeper. Because I have to wear some sort of support on the breasts and I have to wear a binder there is some irritation to the incision so I am back on antibiotics and have to use antibiotic cream. Work is going to be interesting!

So I did go to the gym tonight. I rode the bicycle for a half hour at a horribly slow speed and then walked 1.10 miles. It is TORTUROUS to walk that slow:cursing: but I'm not pushing it. Then I came home and started my blog. The website for it is A Runner's Journey Through Pictures food wise I did great today. I'm at about 1400 calories and I'm going to go have some SF Jello.

Check in tomorrow.

Love the picture (minus the snow!!) and LOVE the attitude. So far I am doing quite well. All healthy carbs have been paired with low fat Proteins and I'm just at that 1000 calorie mark. My trainer told me to shoot for 1600 calories while healing. She figures that is what I would have to eat to maintain and no one really wants me to put myself in a calorie deficit while healing.

We are having homemade tacos for dinner so I will be maintaining the carb/protein pairing with some veggies as well! We are going to the gym at our regularly scheduled 6:30 time. I can't do much but I can do more than just sitting on my butt all the time!

I think I am going to do the project 365 thing that is going to be focused on my running. it is where you take a picture to represent that day. I am going to start a new blog. When I set it up I will give you all the link. We went out and got a new Enell sports bra (best sports bra ever) because it was on sale at the local running store. Then we went to Barnes and Noble and got the marathon running book that I wanted.

Well I will check back in with full details. Oh...we put together a menu for the week and we all know how well I can follow a menu. With Lee not working (he got laid off 4 days ago) it will help with the cooking and sticking to the menu!!

Impressive! I looked at your blog and subscribed to updates.

You are a "go-getter"!!

18_3_110.gif 7_5_141.gif 18_3_110.gif

Glad your recovery is going well enough to resume your exercising! I am wanting PS very badly! Not at goal, though!

You need to enter this photo in a contest! It's really a GREAT picture!!

I think I'm tired of welcoming inthe New Year now!

Another party at the neighbors' this afternoon.

More wine, more meatballs, etc.!

You need to enter this photo in a contest! It's really a GREAT picture!!

I think I'm tired of welcoming inthe New Year now!

Another party at the neighbors' this afternoon.

More wine, more meatballs, etc.!

I'm glad we didn't have any celebrations! I managed to skip out on our office Holiday party. They had it the Friday before I had surgery and Lee and I made plans to go to WA so I didn't have to go. I REALLY don't like going to parties because I have this overwhelming urge to eat. Since I don't drink and everyone else does I want to fit in and be doing something...so I eat.