Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

I have acquired a Yeast Infection (at least I think that's what it is) .. Gross and ITCHY, OH MY WORD!!

ANyone have a 'bottle brush' I can scratch with????

Candice, how horrid. It's been years since I've had one (knock on wood). Get thee to some medication!!!

Good Morning Gang...

Candice - OMG you had me LMAO bottle brush :biggrin::lol::ohmy:

I remember having them bad in high school - got get some monistat and eat yogurt...

I will have to ck in on that privacy screen thingie - so only if you are close up you can read the screen but not far away..

I guess I have been very lucky with my band - sweet spot in 2 fills - I don't think I would have done the sleeve 1st just do to the fact that they cut up your stomach - I would go there if I lost my band and started to regain the weight..

Last night my band got in the way of me eating - and this rarely happens

Had ck for dinner - it was on the dry side - got full - never had veggies or rice - well usually my full doesn't last too long but last night it lasted all night - I was physically full but not satisfied and as I said I can usually eat within an hour or so - but not last night - I thought to myself - ah this is your band working for you..

As I said many times - my head hunger manifest it's self in to physical carvings..

Linda - I still have the scooter pies/moon pies - but who know's how long that will last - like I said above I couldn't eat them last night even though I wanted too.

Karla - YOU EX DH IS A F ING AH !!! He has that kind of $$ and won't help his daughter.... Karma - Karma - Karma is all I can say...

Phyl - What are you doing today - surgery tomorrow !!!

Ok back to work... I hate Mondays - it's hard to get in gear - my knee is hurting - I wore these sandles yesterday that weren't meant as all day walking shoes - now my right knee is acting up - it hurts behind the knew more than the knee it's self... (hyper extentions??)

CBL

54 minutes on my Wii.... oh gosh, I have been lazy! I hadn't signed into my Wii in 93 days!

But Candice, now you are back on the Wii. I need to get it together and take the puppies walking. Felt so down, that I took a nap, I just wanted to curl up and hide. So now that its done, it is time to get busy.

Janet, what we do for fashion...yep, sounds like me.

Phyl, busy I am sure with all those last minute things.

But Candice, now you are back on the Wii. I need to get it together and take the puppies walking. Felt so down, that I took a nap, I just wanted to curl up and hide. So now that its done, it is time to get busy.

Janet, what we do for fashion...yep, sounds like me.

Phyl, busy I am sure with all those last minute things.

o.k. but with the Yogurt... do I eat it? or insert it?

It makes me gag :biggrin: it always gets stuck in my band.:ohmy:

o.k. I've eaten 1/2 my Yoplait yog and I'm ready to PB already!!! WUWT?

I can eat icecream no problem, how come yogurt gets stuck

o.k. I've eaten 1/2 my Yoplait yog and I'm ready to PB already!!! WUWT?

I can eat icecream no problem, how come yogurt gets stuck

Thats werid that you get stuck on yogurt... I haven't been on my wii since end of June...

I have gym tonite - but I am tired.. I will go but I am tired..

I got sleep last night - had salad and chicken for lunch - could take a nap..

back to work

Glad you are getting your sleep again Janet! That can really pull you down energy wise.

I am at work today, only ONE more patient. YEAH!! She is a nice one though so I dont' mind her.

But I gotta tell ya, I am really getting sick of the Chick on the Front Desk... she is such a no-it-all... had another run-in today with her... I'd left her a note last week about the Computer system not working correctly.... I fixed it, but I wanted her to know so she could avoid the same problem in the future. She says" Oh YOU must have been posting something WRONG, as its working today just fine..." YEAH, that's because "I" fixed it last week, you Doofus!!! Oh I just want to strangle HER TO DEATH!!!

b ut then again, I am on day one of Protein only... ya think I could just be a tad biatchy???? :biggrin:

Na, I just can't stand her, I want to quit my job.... gotta talk to Peire about this tonight!

I can't eat yogurt either, whereas ice cream is usually no problem.

Kudos to you Janet for going to the gym even if you're tired--not this kid. I'll go for groceries pretty soon, then it's couch potato till bedtime. I know, I know. . . I don't know what it would take to get me motivated.

Sure hope you can find a way to leave that job, Candice. At this point, its just not worth it to have to deal with all the nonesense anymore. It's too bad that one person can make things so miserable, but so often that's the way it is. As for the yeast infection: Get to a drug store and get some Monistat or Lotrimin--or call your PCP and get a script! And no messing around until it clears up!!! (Bottle brush!!--lol)

Loved the quilts, Carla! I actualy had been to two of thoes sites before. They are amazing--my mom did two of them--one's a wall hanging and the other is a little larger. Like I said, they're in a box in her closet along with lots of other treasures. . .

Prayers, Phyl! Hope you're able to update us soon. Hard to believe the day is finally here! Love you!!

I tell you, as soon as I can make enough on retirement to live, I'm out of there. My family doesn't live much longer than 75, too much German food, high blood pressure, alzheimer. Unless I find a 'sugar daddy' that will take care of me. OHHHHHHHH, that just gave me the shivers.

Going to try tilapia in a raspberry chipolti marinade. The parmesan crusted was good, but it was missing some flavor. Then probably veggies and a small amount of rice.

I still need to give the puppies their 2nd walk, then change the filter on the koi pond, Water pots. I WILL have to go to school tomorrow and actually get something done. Students are back next Monday.

CALORIES/CARBS/FAT/PROTEIN nt3_totals2.jpg883/85/20/89

nt3_dailygoal2.gif 1,000 - 1,100 /50 - 100/22 - 25/ 60 - 127

O.k. here are my totals for today!!! Protien all the way!

Oh and I did talk to Peter tonight about quitting my job... he dosn't care one way or the other... left the decision up to me.

I did leave a resume at a local wine store today after work. The pay is terrible but 4 - 4hour shifts per week. Oh yeah, and you get a FREE bottle of wine per week as a BONUS... LOL can you beleive it?

Hello Everyone,

School is much better this year. We got rid of most of the behavior problems, and we have new admin. that are doing great.

Janet- right when I was reading about your kittens, Minnie jumped up on the bed and came over.

She's just like my dog, wants to be next to me, but keep your hands off.

Candice- I'm looking around for a brush. Maybe you could just scoot across the carpet.:)

Good Evening everyone! Pumped, nervous & ready for my surgery tomorrow morning! I watched a knee replacement online a couple of weeks ago because I wanted to see exactly what they do. Between that and the class I went to, I had a good list of questions. And I feel fully informed and prepared. I know the next couple of weeks won't be much fun, but it'll be worth it in the long run. I've been told I'll have one month of at home PT and one month of outpatient PT. But.... to have at home PT, Medicare rules say you have to be "housebound"... which they define as.. you can only go out to dr. appts or to church. I'm not sure I can take a month of that! I figure I'll be heading across the street on my scooter by this time next week (watching over my shoulder for Medicare spies!) LOL!

I had a busy day today.... TOPS in the morning, Pulmonary Dr. appt after that. Then I went with Tracy to pick up her new puppy. When I got home Earl had his 53' Chevy over here, which meant we had to go back to Tracy's go get the Honda! Then phone calls tonight from youngest DD & oldest DS wishing me well. SIL & grandkids now calling me "the graminator" because of my soon to be bionic knee!

36_22_7.gif

Thanks for all your well wishes, thoughts and prayers... and for your phone call, Janet! I LOVE all of you!! Watch for me on FB when I get out of recovery and retrieve my Blackberry from Earl!

Phyl you will be in my prayers!!