Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Denise OMG Girl you just crack me up !!!! You just gotta come to our next yr group get together ...

Candice - WTG with the calories and Protein - I hear you about work - my boss yelled at me well really just spoke sorta nasty to me - he told me to bind something that I hadn't worked on and I went to the girl who quoted it and asked for some help cuz I don't do much w/the company - he told me quit complaining -when I write new business - I told him I wasn't complaining but that I am coming in the middle of this and since I hadn't worked on it - I was asking Kim for help cuz she is the one who did - he just fricking pissed me off - I started to send him an email but just left it alone - but I am going to talk to him tomorrow - about his attidute - it was all him..

Linda oh gf after my day I really really didn't want to go - I am sick and tired of never having an evening to myself - it's work gym home - animals - andrew - lbt - dinner - 1 hr of tv (maybe) and then to bed weekend gym- gotta clean wash shop etc - Yes I am whineing - cuz I don't go to the gym on Thursday or Friday or Sunday and I didn't go Saturday - but today I was just tired !!! But I did know that I would feel better after I went and I did - I felt good - came home cleaned the kitchen - balance bro's cking account (heck I don't balance my own - I hate this crap and my sister wanting copies of everything - i think I am going to box it all up and say here you take care of it) - and got dinner in the oven - and if I didn't have all this stuff to do - you know what I would be doing - I would be in the kitchen trying to eat... But sometimes - I get sick and tired of watching what I eat and worrying about my calories and exercise - it's so much easier being fat !!!! I could eat what I wanted when I wanted and didn't move except to get more food.. It's what I did for me ... And now what I do for me is not eat the stuff I want to eat and exercise !!! Fun !!!

Oh can we tell that I am in a pissy mood !!!

Phyl - Hugs & Love - Prayers for a safe surgery and speedy recovery - Love You !!!

Karla - I have some sauce in the fridge for my fish coconut something - but I havent' tried it yet - I hate trying new stuff that I might not like and dinner is ruined..

Well, gang - I am headed for the t.v. & my book - Talk to you all in the morning - hopefully I will be in a better mood..

Thanks for letting me vent - but being healthy is hard fricking work !!!

Hi ladies. I'm taking a few minutes to check in here. I've been reading every night to keep up. Just didn't have the energy to post. Or maybe the stamina. Facebook doesn't take as much out of me I guess. I have to put too many thoughts together here. I don't want to forget anyone.

Phyl, I'm thinking about you. So excited for you! Its going to be amazing for you.

Janet, I haven't heard you talk like that in a LONG time. It must have been a hellacious day at work. Its nice to see that even you who has had such amazing success has days that they are tired of it. It gives me hope that someday I can be where you are.

Karla, thanks for the chat the other night. I'm so sorry that your ex is being such a pig. He shouldn't treat you or dd that way. However, he may have a point. You can only do so much for her darling. At some point she does have to stand on her own. I know that now isn't when you wanted it to be, but we don't always get what we want. Have you been using the Secret? You might want to take a little bit and reread it. Remember how powerful it made you feel? You'll find the answer. Just don't close yourself to an answer that may not be what you thought it should be.

Candice, bottle brush. that KILLED me. Couldn't even tell DH what was so funny. Hope you got some clotimazole to take care of it. Don't try to wait it out....it only gets worse.

Michael showed his old self today. Only a peek but it makes me nervous. I don't know how much of this I can stand. I just pray that I have the strength to go on. we have appointments this week with a counselor. Next week with a psych.

Nick starts Kindergarten on Wednesday. How did I get to be so old? I will have a freshman, a kindergartener, and one in diapers. That's NUTS!

I have organized a pink ribbon bike rally for Saturday. I have meetings all week on that. So don't panic if I'm not here.

Love you all. You are all in my thoughts.

Good Morning !!

Yep Steph - I get tired of this whole thing too sometime - especially when I have had bad times (nothing terrible) but a crappy day still - Yes I want to eat - I always have that has never left me... It's just that I know that I can't and it pisses me off... I want to soothe myself with food... I hate it cuz I can't - 24/7 I think about what I put in my mouth - I think I have to go to the gym and when life does get in the way and I can't - I do feel guilty.. I didn't go Saturday and now I have to take Andrew on Sat for a doc appointment - I hate that he can't drive - it screws up my whole routine... When you get old you have your routines and hate when they get messed up...

Hugs again on Michael - it won't last forever and I know that doesn't help right now..

Well gang I gotta jump in the shower - last night I couldn't sleep the whole boss thing kept running around in my mind - I am having a talk with him today....

I am on my second cup of cofffee still not a wake -

Will cbl - if I can - I got way too much crap to do at work like bind other accounts on my desk - things that my boss doesn't understand - I have my work too just not his...

Hoping for a better day today for all of us..

Phyl had to be at the hospital at 5:30 this morning (talked to her yesterday)

Everyone send prayers & good thoughts her way - I think I will try and call tonite or tomorrow to ck on her...

Hugs.... Janet

Oh, you friggin got to be kidding me, I just lost my post for the 2nd time this morning and it was long!!! I give up, here is the short version

Janet +exercise, foodaholic vs alcoholic...alcoholic is easier

Steph +/- Michael, DD#4, social anxiety + learning diability = developmentally delayed

Candice Quit, DH keeper

Janet Fish?

Steph kinjdergarten 1/2 or full day

lost a pound

weight.png

Edited by cramerk

Hello Everyone,

School is much better this year. We got rid of most of the behavior problems, and we have new admin. that are doing great.

Janet- right when I was reading about your kittens, Minnie jumped up on the bed and came over.

She's just like my dog, wants to be next to me, but keep your hands off.

Candice- I'm looking around for a brush. Maybe you could just scoot across the carpet.:)

Denise, you are toofunny.... actually that might bring me more relief than tha "Brush" :thumbup:

Denise OMG Girl you just crack me up !!!! You just gotta come to our next yr group get together ...

Candice - WTG with the calories and Protein - I hear you about work - my boss yelled at me well really just spoke sorta nasty to me - he told me to bind something that I hadn't worked on and I went to the girl who quoted it and asked for some help cuz I don't do much w/the company - he told me quit complaining -when I write new business - I told him I wasn't complaining but that I am coming in the middle of this and since I hadn't worked on it - I was asking Kim for help cuz she is the one who did - he just fricking pissed me off - I started to send him an email but just left it alone - but I am going to talk to him tomorrow - about his attidute - it was all him..

Linda oh gf after my day I really really didn't want to go - I am sick and tired of never having an evening to myself - it's work gym home - animals - andrew - lbt - dinner - 1 hr of tv (maybe) and then to bed weekend gym- gotta clean wash shop etc - Yes I am whineing - cuz I don't go to the gym on Thursday or Friday or Sunday and I didn't go Saturday - but today I was just tired !!! But I did know that I would feel better after I went and I did - I felt good - came home cleaned the kitchen - balance bro's cking account (heck I don't balance my own - I hate this crap and my sister wanting copies of everything - i think I am going to box it all up and say here you take care of it) - and got dinner in the oven - and if I didn't have all this stuff to do - you know what I would be doing - I would be in the kitchen trying to eat... But sometimes - I get sick and tired of watching what I eat and worrying about my calories and exercise - it's so much easier being fat !!!! I could eat what I wanted when I wanted and didn't move except to get more food.. It's what I did for me ... And now what I do for me is not eat the stuff I want to eat and exercise !!! Fun !!!

Oh can we tell that I am in a pissy mood !!!

Phyl - Hugs & Love - Prayers for a safe surgery and speedy recovery - Love You !!!

Karla - I have some sauce in the fridge for my fish coconut something - but I havent' tried it yet - I hate trying new stuff that I might not like and dinner is ruined..

Well, gang - I am headed for the t.v. & my book - Talk to you all in the morning - hopefully I will be in a better mood..

Thanks for letting me vent - but being healthy is hard fricking work !!!

Yes, Janet you are right. Staying healthy (getting healthy) is HARD work and it never seems that there is an INSTANT reward for that... whereas when you eat junk, you INSTANTLY feel better.... right?

Don't you dare fall of your Skinny WAGON??!! we slackers all need you to be strong... cause if Janet can do it= we all can do it...

:thumbup:

hummm what kind of an instant FIX could we give ourselves instead of food...

Cammon Girls, put your thinking caps on and lets POST a LIST!!!!

buying shoes

sex

bubble bath

quilting

Janet, I know exactly what you mean when you talk about feeling guilty about not exercising. I've been so crazy busy that walking has been out the window. I went out at the lake and did 8 miles without breaking a sweat with 4 of it being uphill. Saturday I did 4.5 miles. Other than that, it's been 0/day. I know I'm still strong but I worry that not exercising is going to get me right back to the same ole couch potato slug that I was 2 years ago.

Good thoughts to Phyl. I'm sure she's going to do GREAT. And she has such a great DH. He'll be so doting. Maybe more than she wants him to, but she won't need for anything I'm sure.

Candice, are you still itching? Never mind...that's none of our business...sheesh...

Karla, I know DD has issues. We've talked about them. I'm just saying that maybe there are other answers out there that you haven't explored. Send the request out and really believe that an answer will return. Be specific. It will happen. I got help for Michael within hours of sending out my request. I wasn't ready for it. I wasn't prepared. It was beyond scary. But the request was answered. Now it's been the best thing for us....better than I could have imagined. No, it's not perfect and we still have issues but we are getting help.

I have a million things to do for the rally/dinner today. I'd better get busy. Talk to you all later. Hopefully tonight.

Janet, I know exactly what you mean when you talk about feeling guilty about not exercising. I've been so crazy busy that walking has been out the window. I went out at the lake and did 8 miles without breaking a sweat with 4 of it being uphill. Saturday I did 4.5 miles. Other than that, it's been 0/day. I know I'm still strong but I worry that not exercising is going to get me right back to the same ole couch potato slug that I was 2 years ago.

Good thoughts to Phyl. I'm sure she's going to do GREAT. And she has such a great DH. He'll be so doting. Maybe more than she wants him to, but she won't need for anything I'm sure.

Candice, are you still itching? Never mind...that's none of our business...sheesh...

Karla, I know DD has issues. We've talked about them. I'm just saying that maybe there are other answers out there that you haven't explored. Send the request out and really believe that an answer will return. Be specific. It will happen. I got help for Michael within hours of sending out my request. I wasn't ready for it. I wasn't prepared. It was beyond scary. But the request was answered. Now it's been the best thing for us....better than I could have imagined. No, it's not perfect and we still have issues but we are getting help.

I have a million things to do for the rally/dinner today. I'd better get busy. Talk to you all later. Hopefully tonight.

Stephanie, ya still ITCHING... its about to drive me nuts... last night was the second (dosing) and today still itchy... now I have a patch of Itchy Red welt on my Underarm(left) and another patch of itch just below my armpit right where my Bra rubs.... :w00t:

When to the Dietician today (at my Dr.s request) because last check up my Cholesteral was HIGH Normal... so I went and got the speech... yada,yada,yada... she says cut down on the meat I am eating.. :) ah, WTF I told her I only EAT about 2.5 oz to 3 oz. of meat cause that's all I can get in with my BAND... she didn't know anything about lapband! increase my soluable fibre - dah ya I know THAT too - if I don';t then I get "Kari-itis"

Now something that I SHOULD be doing and not is taking a Omega 3 supplement.... does anyone take those supplements? ??? Cause the one she showed me was a HUGE Capsule... don't know if I could swallow that sucker...

What does everyone else use????

Now I am on day #3 of the protien thing.... but tonight I am having WINE with my meat... I have a GF coming to visit for ONE night... so that'll be my only "JUNK" food :thumbup:

Omgosh.

DH and I just had a fight....

He has BOOKINGS for playing GIGS 3 weekends in Sept.

I wanted to go do some more camping, say perhaps LABOR Day weekend...

He says, "we didnt' go camping before we had the RV - why would I want to go camping NOW????"

"I was thinking we'd use it to travel back and forth from the SOUTH"...

"then in the next breath, says he dosn't want to go to Florida this year for a month"...

O.k. so am I freeking nuts???? What the FREEK did we buy the damn thing for? Guess I'll just have to go by myself that's all.... Carla, you said he's a keeper??? well I'd like to "keep' him alrignt... under the floorboards of the VAN :thumbup:

Candice, scratch, scratch...sorry, been there, occasionally called 'crotch rot', I know TMI

Anyway, I haven't had any blood work done for several years. I knew it was bad, so why get it tested to find out it is still bad. Up until lately, I had so many drs. poking, proding, and flayling me open that I didn't really want to have anything to do with them for a long time. I know I will be going back soon. My doc holds my prescriptions for ransom. But I delay it as long as possible. I usually can get the pharmacy to fill things for an extra couple of months. However, I know she is going to want to take my estrogen away, and right now...over my dead night sweat body. I did reduce the level in half this year, maybe I'll go for a quarter next year. I have always used the patch, but this year I am going to have to go back to the pills, the patch costs me $60 per month and I can get the pills for under $10.

I know Steph, I got so ticket off at how the ex was treating DD#4 that I couldn't even get past my anger. I need to figure out what EXACTLY she needs and then send it out there. Nag me okay.

Send DD#5 off to college tomorrow. I am really bummed that I can't help her move in. It is my fir PIR day at school and the rule is..."Thou shall only be excused if dead!" So after school I will head in to see that she is settled and maybe take her out to dinner. It is only 20 miles away, but she is such a social bug it really is like 1000 miles away. We will rarely see her.

Took the puppies for their walk and then mowed the yard and north 40. After DD#4 gets back home with my car I am heading into school. Need to unload thos boxes of school stuff I brought home for the summer and NEVER touched. Yeah like I ever do. Some day I will realize that and just skip bringing stuff home.

Cooking stir-fry for DD#5's 'last supper', her favorite.

On the exercise thing, I am walking 4 miles a day. Tomorrow I will ride my bike to school and back. Not very far, only a total of 6 mi.

Candice you don't need him to go camping. I had an aunt that had an RV and traveled all over the place by herself. I plan on that. So to heck with him. He wants to stay home, let him! Yah, he's a keeper...YOU KEEP HIM.

Oh, you friggin got to be kidding me, I just lost my post for the 2nd time this morning and it was long!!! I give up, here is the short version

Janet +exercise, foodaholic vs alcoholic...alcoholic is easier

Steph +/- Michael, DD#4, social anxiety + learning diability = developmentally delayed

Candice Quit, DH keeper

Janet Fish?

Steph kinjdergarten 1/2 or full day

lost a pound

Karla - fish ?? Alcohal - well it's easier cuz you cal leave it alone all together..

Yes, Janet you are right. Staying healthy (getting healthy) is HARD work and it never seems that there is an INSTANT reward for that... whereas when you eat junk, you INSTANTLY feel better.... right?

Don't you dare fall of your Skinny WAGON??!! we slackers all need you to be strong... cause if Janet can do it= we all can do it...

:tt1:

hummm what kind of an instant FIX could we give ourselves instead of food...

Cammon Girls, put your thinking caps on and lets POST a LIST!!!!

Candice - I'm not falling off - I didn't eat - I am just so frustrated and tired- wait til you read what happen this morning (see below)

buying shoes

sex

bubble bath

quilting

Nope no of that stuff takes the place of wanting to eat for me - yes I do alot of shopping cuz it gets me out of the house - but everytime I pass a cinnabon place or whatever - I want to eat..

Steph - exercise makes me feel good after I have done it - but again I am so tired right now - I just don't have time to get everything done - It's just me (and yes I know I profess to not wanting a dh and I reallly dont) but everything falls on me to take care of - I don't have help...

Stephanie, ya still ITCHING... its about to drive me nuts... last night was the second (dosing) and today still itchy... now I have a patch of Itchy Red welt on my Underarm(left) and another patch of itch just below my armpit right where my Bra rubs.... :tt1:

When to the Dietician today (at my Dr.s request) because last check up my Cholesteral was HIGH Normal... so I went and got the speech... yada,yada,yada... she says cut down on the meat I am eating.. :) ah, WTF I told her I only EAT about 2.5 oz to 3 oz. of meat cause that's all I can get in with my BAND... she didn't know anything about lapband! increase my soluable fibre - dah ya I know THAT too - if I don';t then I get "Kari-itis"

Now something that I SHOULD be doing and not is taking a Omega 3 supplement.... does anyone take those supplements? ??? Cause the one she showed me was a HUGE Capsule... don't know if I could swallow that sucker...

What does everyone else use????

Now I am on day #3 of the protien thing.... but tonight I am having WINE with my meat... I have a GF coming to visit for ONE night... so that'll be my only "JUNK" food :thumbup:

Candice there is that omega stuff in liquid form - Phyl takes it - I don't know the name - but have tried it and it taste good.. Yes it's the Fiber we need too - plus it can just be the way our livers are

Omgosh.

DH and I just had a fight....

He has BOOKINGS for playing GIGS 3 weekends in Sept.

I wanted to go do some more camping, say perhaps LABOR Day weekend...

He says, "we didnt' go camping before we had the RV - why would I want to go camping NOW????"

"I was thinking we'd use it to travel back and forth from the SOUTH"...

"then in the next breath, says he dosn't want to go to Florida this year for a month"...

O.k. so am I freeking nuts???? What the FREEK did we buy the damn thing for? Guess I'll just have to go by myself that's all.... Carla, you said he's a keeper??? well I'd like to "keep' him alrignt... under the floorboards of the VAN :w00t:

WTF - ya seems a little be weird that you would spend all that $$$ and not use it... I guess men can be compluse buyers too..

Ok - here's my day so far - #1 couldn't sleep cuz of how my boss talked to me yesterday - didn't get to sleep til after 11:30 - then go get in the freaking car - It won't go in to reverse !!!! Come to work and talk to one of the other owners and tell him what transpired yesterday - car issues - etc and I start crying - then go to my desk - call the dealership - gotta get the car towed but that means more time off work and I have so much too do .. Then the Office manager comes over and ask what happend yesterday - then my supervisor comes - then the girl/kim who I was asking help from - Kim tells them that Paul was out of line..

So they go have a meeting - he's going to get talked to and I can work and take off early to get my car to the dealership which is in Cat City - about 15 miles away - so going to leave early go home call the tow truck then go to the dealership and get car fix - well won't be til tomorrow - but still - hopefully it will be covered under the extended warrenty I think I bought...

Like I said - sometime - the fact that everything falls on my shoulder - it hard to deal with...

Hugs....

Janet, you are exactly right about everything falling on our shoulders. No one to help with anything, from shoveling the driveway to fixing the airconditioner, car issues, kid issues you name it. The fish ? was what was the recipe for the coconut fish something another.

Went to school for 3 hours and am exhausted, how am I going to handle a full day. I did take an ice skinny SF hazelnut latte (made it myself) and it did keep me full and didn't think about food. Tomorrow will be a pain, I'd rather be helping DD#5 move into the dorms. Was going to go in and check that she was settled after school, but she already has plans.

Has anyone heard from Phyl??? She is so brave, I was thinking about the whole process and I just don't know if I could do it. I do have cadavar tissue that rebuilt my 'business', but that what an addition not a replacement.

I am forcing myself to walk tonight, even though I'm tired and don't want to. Technically I could skip it because I walked 3 miles and mowed the lawn for 2+ hours, but I will think of it as banked calories, since I will be sitting for the next 2 days. I need to figure out if I am going to get up and walk in the morning before school, I'd have to get up at 4 am, or walk afterschool.

Well need to get back to my stirfry. Have a good evening.

Janet, you are exactly right about everything falling on our shoulders. No one to help with anything, from shoveling the driveway to fixing the airconditioner, car issues, kid issues you name it. The fish ? was what was the recipe for the coconut fish something another.

Went to school for 3 hours and am exhausted, how am I going to handle a full day. I did take an ice skinny SF hazelnut latte (made it myself) and it did keep me full and didn't think about food. Tomorrow will be a pain, I'd rather be helping DD#5 move into the dorms. Was going to go in and check that she was settled after school, but she already has plans.

Has anyone heard from Phyl??? She is so brave, I was thinking about the whole process and I just don't know if I could do it. I do have cadavar tissue that rebuilt my 'business', but that what an addition not a replacement.

I am forcing myself to walk tonight, even though I'm tired and don't want to. Technically I could skip it because I walked 3 miles and mowed the lawn for 2+ hours, but I will think of it as banked calories, since I will be sitting for the next 2 days. I need to figure out if I am going to get up and walk in the morning before school, I'd have to get up at 4 am, or walk afterschool.

Well need to get back to my stirfry. Have a good evening.

Yep Karla you are so right everything falls on us - I knew you would get where I was comming from - not that the others won't - hell Phyl was a single mom cuz Earl was in the airforce - and she was left alone with the kids a times - This is why I won't move to Canada - hell no I ain't shoveling snow at this time in my life..

No I haven't called Phyl this evening - I think I will wait til tomorrow and call - she need her rest today - I did talk to her yesterday - Maybe Earl will post on FB

Well, the car is in the shop - got off work at 2:30 - tow truck got here at 4 - p/u andrew then went to the dealership - and yes I did buy the extended warranty - so I will only have to pay $100 instead of who knows what - some gear shift box something.. Hopefully it will be done tomorrow - but it may mean that I don't get to my gym - I'll see if Idrise can push it back 1/2 hrs...

Ok fish ;o) - Jake's Coconut Curry sauce - I picked it up a while back but havent' tried it yet - Sounded good at the time but am afraid to try it and not like my dinner - my dinner is the most important meal to me... I can have a shitty bf or lunch - but I want a good dinner..

Today's calories 130 - 12 grm pt - had these yummy sour cream & green onion Snacks I got from Bariatric Choice - I took fish this morning - but with all that's going on I just haven't been hungry - at those around 1 p.m.

Well need to put softner in the clothes...

CBL