Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weight Watchers Online: Support Thread

Hey WW girls! I weighed in today and lost 3 pounds this week! whooohooooo!

Congrats!!!!!! That's awesome :)

Had my first weigh in on Saturday and I lost 5.2 lbs. While I am thrilled, I know that was mostly Water weight. Next Saturday's weigh in will be a better reflection of my efforts. But hey, still did a happy dance over the number! :P

way to go ladies , keep up the good work, im still like the turtle that loses 1 a week and sometimes none, but the turtle will win the race just at a slower pace -wink- good job everyone

Had my first weigh in on Saturday and I lost 5.2 lbs. While I am thrilled, I know that was mostly Water weight. Next Saturday's weigh in will be a better reflection of my efforts. But hey, still did a happy dance over the number! :P

Hi!! I did the same thing my first 2 weeks on ww were over 5 pounds then it slowed down to 1 to 3 a week, slow but sure wins the race! GREAT job!

I just weighed in week 2

First week was 5.8 this week 2.4! Pretty psyched. I have my 4th fill appointment in 2 days thinking I'm still going to go just tell him to take it easy on me since I'm on track. I'm still hungry and fighting the hunger. A fill would probably help right?? What do you think??

a fill will help with the hunger, also maybe modifying what you are eating, Proteins help keep you full longer verses carbs or other foods. if you are eating solid foods and plenty of Protein and are hunger before 4 to 5 hours then you need a fill. good luck and congrats on your weight loss.

At last night's weigh in, I was down another 5.2 lbs. Woo Hoo! The band and WW are certainly working for me now. Well, that's not really true. I am working for me now!

Cheers,

NimbleBean (aka Margaret)

Way to go Nimblebean! That is a great number.

Good job ladies! I had a super bad food day yesterday :( So ashamed of myself this morning for the bad food and candy binge I totally fell off the wagon :( My 6 year old is on spring break and I took him to the movies and out to lunch and dinner I was planning on staying on track but this morning after I finished writing it all down .... GULP .... UGGGGGG! I am allowed 29 points a day and yesterday I stopped counting at 55 .... I know I know, I am a ****!

So today to make up for my bad day do I cut my points in half or what? I am getting ready to work out right now, going to get on my elliptical and ride for well over an hour!

Soexcited, dont beat yourself up. Remember...you have 49 weekly points to use. :0)

Ya I dont really get that part. We get 49 extra points a week to eat? So I could have 7 extra points a day or 49 during the whole week?

You can use them any way you want. All at once or broken up for each day. They expire at end of your week but you get 49 more for your new week. Awesome! This helps me a lot during the week. Good luck to you.

Good job ladies! I had a super bad food day yesterday :( So ashamed of myself this morning for the bad food and candy binge I totally fell off the wagon :( My 6 year old is on spring break and I took him to the movies and out to lunch and dinner I was planning on staying on track but this morning after I finished writing it all down .... GULP .... UGGGGGG! I am allowed 29 points a day and yesterday I stopped counting at 55 .... I know I know, I am a ****!

So today to make up for my bad day do I cut my points in half or what? I am getting ready to work out right now, going to get on my elliptical and ride for well over an hour!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Soexcited,

Don't get down on yourself. The great thing about WW is that the next day is a clean slate. Your daily points don't carry over, nor do you get less points if you have overused the previous day. So, for you each day re-sets to 29 Daily Points Plus values, and you have the 49 Weekly Points Plus vValues to use as you choose (a few each day, all at once on a big blow-out or bad day, or none at all). And, don't forget to track your activity points. These will also help if you go over your 49 Weekly Points.

Are you going to a weekly meeting? I've found it to be so helpful. It can depend on your group leader. If you don't click with one or the group members, try a meeting on another night or a different location with another leader. And, if you need help asking how to use your points, speak up. I have found group leaders and other members so willing to help. I also swear by WW eTools for tracking, advice, tips, etc.

Keep working! It's hard, but so worth it. YOU ARE WORTH IT!

All best,

NimbleBean (aka Margaret)

Hey! Well didnt got to weigh in last Saturday because of a family member in the hospital. I did weigh at home however and I gained a 1/2 a pound. Does not surprise me as I had a bad week. Anyway this is another week and I am kind of back on track. Need to start tracking again.