Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New York Girls

Penni60

Fun, Fun, Fun!

Hey, Penni, how is the foot doing?

Foot is still sore but getting better every day. Went to my chiropractor last week and he played around with it and manipulated the joint. I wanted to scratch his eyes out. But you know what it felt better than before. He also said I did tear something in there but it is healing nicely. I continue to wear a brace when I am up on it. Which is ALL the time. LOL!!!

Christina and I are shooting all over Hollywood and San Fernando Valley doing things. SHe is looking at possibly moving out here but I will let her give details. Don't wanna steal her thunder ya know. LOL!!!

Just wanna say my kitchen has NEVER looked so good. She and I spent all day long re-organizing and throwing stuff out. We polished all John's mom's silver pieces one night watching TV. We are planning on doing the Dining room and then the Great room next. If you need her reorganizing services then I HIGHLY suggest you contact her. SHE IS GREAT!!!!!!!!! Think "clean sweep" from TLC.

Gotta run.

Hi Everyone!!!!

Michelle I'll be down here until the 12th & than may return after the first of the year. Like Penni mentioned I may- just may be moving over near her!!!

Were like two "peas in a pod" I just love hanging around her. She & John have been so generous & you should see her son's (Bradley) senior photos! What a HOTTIE!!!! Opps can I say that?? Well he'll be 18 this Saturday so I guess its ok!;0)

I have my audition this Thursday & am very excited. I know its a snowballs chance in Heck- But ya gotta get your feet wet before you can swim.

I am hoping Penni comes to visit me this Holiday season as well! She has been a great sorce of wisdom & reason for me during this time in my life! What a God sent!

We took a few shots at John's gig last Friday. It was GREAT & Really Rockin'!! He is truely a talented writter & performer! I actually cried over 2 of his songs- they really hit home for me. Enjoy the photos!

Miss ya all- its weird not to be on LBT everyday;0)

Christina

post-204247-13813132265508_thumb.jpg

Speaking of my son Bradley, here is his senior pics. Isn't he a cutie?

post-204009-13813132266181_thumb.jpg

Wonderful Pics!

What's the audition for? Good luck.

The open cattle call is for TNT Classic movies - Dramatic acting. I am doing a monologe from "The American President" I think it will be alot of fun & a really good way to get mt feet wet. Penni & John have been so helpful helping me rehearse.

"I hope to break a leg at the very least!"

Break a Leg

Is your mom still in Frisco? could you' all swing a trip up north?

I can set up at least 4 adults at my pad, the boat holds 8...surfs up

either way good luck!

Break a Leg

Is your mom still in Frisco? could you' all swing a trip up north?

I can set up at least 4 adults at my pad, the boat holds 8...surfs up

either way good luck!

Hi Vera- no Mom & my sis flew back home on Sunday. They were only in San Fran for 3 days. But hopefully we could come when if I return after the first of the year. It all depends on finances with me.

I have kinda exciting news! I got a call back at my audition today . I am in the Second Round. I was thrilled beyond telling!!!! Now its a waiting game to see if I made the top 15, I will know by the end of this month. Please say a prayer for me- this is all too exciting:0)

Oh so happy for you Christina! WOW I can only imagine the thrill of it all

To all my band buds-your always welcome at my pad and boat.

Hi Christina here! I so wish I owned a laptop ;0) Well today is my last day & I am flying back home tomorrow. It will be great to be back home BUT I am going to have MAJOR Penni withdrawl for sure:) I will let ya all know if I get a call from the audtion by the end of the month, thanks for the well wishes.

Yesterday Penni & I ran around downtown LA & it was sooooo much cleaner & nicer than I expected coming from Detroit. I thought it was great!!! They have really wonderful bead stores & I was able to get some cool supplies.

Well we don't have any other neat photos to speak of but this "Band Buddy" experience was a chance of a lifetime that fill my memory book forever!!

I am hoping Penni will come stay with me for a spell before the end of the year. Than we can post some winter-wonderland photos for everyone.

TC

Christina