Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New York Girls

Penni60

OK arrived here yesterday. Christina was at the hotel waiting on me. LONG plane trip but what fun. We went looking for beads later that evening and walked and walked and walked. LOADS of fun. Went back to hotel and collapsed.

Today, Friday we got on the subway and headed to CHINATOWN. FUN!!!!!!!!!! Too much fun. As we exited the subway station, Christina got POOPED on her head by a NY Pigeon. TOO FUNNY!!!!!! I laughed so hard. So we had to head to Quizno's to the bathroom. ONLY we had to buy something before they would give us the key to the bathroom. SIGH!! So we bought two bottles of Water. LOLOL!!! Anyway, got the bird poopy out and then proceeded to stop at "Bread Tribeca" (SEE PIC) and had lunch. Michelle notice the shirt I am wearing. LOL!! Great place! Close to 6th and Avenue of America. Then we made our way back to Canal St and walked up and down looking at purses, pashminas, beads, crystals, etc. We were asked constantly (under their breath) "wanna buy gucci, rolex,". Too funny.

Christina is such a bargain person I got a cute bag for $15 (pic to come later) and she got one after walking up and down Canal St for $22. (Pic to come later.)

Took the subway back to the hotel and now heading out to B. B. King's Lucille Bar and Grill across the street from our hotel. Wanna join us? I am sure there will be pics to come. LOL!!

post-204009-13813132225975_thumb.jpg

Hi Guys,

You both look great! Love the shirt Penni :)

Sounds like you guys are having a blast, and I love those purses, keep posting pics

Hi All -Christina here! Can't seem to log on as myself but having such a wonderful time! We went to an awesome jazz club tonight BB King's & had a wonderful dinner with way too much wine;0) Than it was off shopping again for matching hats to wear in the 5K tomorrow.

Wish you were with us- tomorrow looks like a fun filled day & for a great cause.

P.S. The weather is too perfect mid 70's & awesome. Also the restaraunt was so great were going back on Sunday & than too a concert!

Here are a few more pics from us girlies. This is from the walk we did on Saturday.

post-204009-13813132254424_thumb.jpg

Hi Again-Christina here!

As you can see from the photos at the Obestiy Walk we had a Blast! Great people & met new friends. Today is Sunday & we've been shopping & walking as best we can with Penni's BAD ankle. She is now in a brace & being a good trooper!

Tonight were heading out for a night of true Blues & Jazz at the BLue note!!! World Famous & HOT ! I've been there yrs ago & was told its still the place to see & be seen. Last night we hung around the Hiltons modern decked out bar down stairs & met some cool guys that are the stage managers of broadways "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang". Great conversation-Loads of laughs but no FREE drinks. We weren't their type if you know what I mean;0)

Heading off to CALI EXTREMLY early in the morning-4:45am!!!--oooohhhhhh lol lol

There Penni & I will try to become the "Next Greatest thing in Hollywood"

Details to follow-hope all are well-Christina

OK FINALLY I am home. Just waiting now for Christina's plane to land and then she will be here as well. WHOO HOO!!! Then the real fun can begin.

Gl safely ad you are home, sounds like you had a great time in NYC, is Christina visiting you for a few days in Cali? What do the two of you have planned while she is here in Cali?

Were you able to meet up with Alexandra or any other bandsters from LBT while in NYC?

Hi- I finally arrived 3 hrs late on Monday- Iam staying for quite a spell here w/Penni. I couldn't remember my log-in ID for sometime & finally figured it out;0)

NY was so great & can you believe how skinny that lapbanded gal was??!!! What an inspiration.

Penni & I went to Grahman's Chinese Theatre today to see all the famous signatures in cement. Than we drove around trying to see if we could sneak on to any production areas- but no dice. Tonight they were unvailing a new hollywood star & also doing some awards show. The red carpet was being laid out as we went by. Hollywood is very cool but very spread out, so its hard to see lots of things at once.

We have been having such a great time together - Penni is like a long lost best friend of mine. We have been shoping & having a loads of fun buying new stuff for her Beautiful Home.

Its the "Show Stopper" of all homes!

Hopefully we can post some more photos coming up & for sure there will be a Detroit trip coming up down the road.

Oh I gained 3 pounds while in NY- but they were worth all the F*U*N!